CID

Open Letter to B P Singh - Page 3

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sure go ahead see if you can get Singh Saab's email address.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cid-cop thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In the old cases, we can see that the forensic doctors always wore their lab coats in the forensic lab. But now, Dr. Salunkhe and Dr. Tarika work around in flowery shirts and mini skirts respectively. I think this also needs to be changed.
sristy thumbnail
It is nice to go through such a well written and organized letter. Great work Prabha.
Thanks a lot to mention all the points which I think all of us wanted to say for a long time.
Totally agree with each and every word of this letter.
Once again thanks a lot.
jatt48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
salam,,prabha api wonderfull writing ,,,amazing things u notice in our favorite show,,,,ye sab to hona he chahia,,,welldone👏
ujs30 thumbnail
very well written prabha. 😊 especially about the wardrob of the abhi sir. it should be change with immediate effect. i hope Mr.B.P.Singh read your letter and make necessary changes.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Prabha Di, if you don't mind can you add segment to this about the background scores. Nowadays a lot of times the volume of the background music is so loud that the dialogues can hardly be heard. And it seems like they always have an annoying sound track going on no matter what happens, when the officers are discussing something etc... It becomes really irritating at times. And if they could also change the background music to something better, the older title tracks sounded better and more mysterious...these give me a headache. However, this is just my opinion, if you don't want to include it, it's fine by me.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: debayon

Hey Prabha Di, if you don't mind can you add segment to this about the background scores. Nowadays a lot of times the volume of the background music is so loud that the dialogues can hardly be heard. And it seems like they always have an annoying sound track going on no matter what happens, when the officers are discussing something etc... It becomes really irritating at times. And if they could also change the background music to something better, the older title tracks sounded better and more mysterious...these give me a headache. However, this is just my opinion, if you don't want to include it, it's fine by me.

I agree100%....Prabha has covered most of the stuff, but I do wish she had asked us before posting the letter. Everything would have appeared on the first page.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
You can still come up with your inputs, its not like Singh Sab has read this already. Even he did we would never know. Lets do what we can. 

I have added the following points to the first post. 
==================================

PUBLICITY OF OTHER SHOWS

BACKGROUND SCORE

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They should get that Firoze Patel guy back to do the background music. His music was much more apt for the show than what we have currently.
raji_1000 thumbnail

Prabha di

I have done great job..lekin yaha aise latter likhake kuch nahi ho sakata…es forum ko jo response mil raha hain isase hame lagata hein ki koi team ka member yaha hum slient member hein..lekin yaha sab ham pretend kar rahein hein.sabka manana yahi hein yaha ki aapaka ye latter Mr.B.P. singha ke pas jana chahije

Aap yaha senior ,member hein.kal mein rajashree.com par " Jina Isi ka nam hein"  shivaji satam secial episode dekha,usame unake eak fan ne CID (firworks production) ke office main phone kiya tab unako shivaji satm ka personel no mila. To muze eak idea aai aur maine Firworks  productions ka address aur phone no internet pae search kiya. I got this addredd..may be aap kuch kar sakatihein yaha aapaki suggessions bhej sakati hein

This is the address  and phone of Firworks productions

Pradeep Uppoor Fireworks Production

108/109,richa bldg,plt b/29, off link road, mumbai 400053, maharashtra

p: 0091 2226373008  

main mtnl ke online directory service  pe  ye number  confirm kar rahi hun lekin mera net bohot slow hein.plz pehel confirm kar dijiye..shayd untak pahuchneka koi rasta aapko mil jaye.

One again gret work prbha di.

Good day.