Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@krystal_watz Although you points may be valid but that would be nit picking. I hope you know what I mean. Our main aim was to bring the larger issues to their notice.

@debayon About Forensic scenes we have already addressed that in the existing points.
deleted
Edited by cheenti - 13 years ago
rozeishere thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful letter ... what analysis ... what examples... you must have spent a lot of time thinling about it.... wonderful agin.... i dont have workds to tell u how great the letter is
rozeishere thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krystal_watz

another one- STOP FOLLOWING THE SAME format for every episode- its always the usual man gets killed-CID team finds clue-go to man's house-finds him killed-gets a suspect-daya slaps-that person is not actual culprit-he says some names-CID check on those-then forensic lab-Salunkhe finds something new-then they find actual culprit and DAYA slaps him -Truth comes out.

See? format needs to be changed.๐Ÿ˜› 

also, i would like the amount of Convenience to be lessened from the stories...for eg., how does a hotel waiter or an auto driver EXACTLY remember faces of exact culprit?? and they seem to ALWAYS  give a good and detailed verbal descriptions of people they saw only once, which is VERY UNREALISTIC. i would like it to be changed.

ok- thats my two extra cents๐Ÿ˜Š

great poing... i also often wondered the same... i cannot remember faces soon after wads and here even after a week they draw the exact face ...unreal if you ask me
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
prabhi didi,u hav done an awesum job!!!!!!!hatz off!!!!!
the creative team๐Ÿ˜ก suxx sumtymz
debibanerjee thumbnail
Sachin our Kajal ko nikal do.DAYA-ABHI KO EKSATH DEKHNA CHATIHOON
jeet. thumbnail
prabha di--really a gr8 jobdone by you! very nicely presented...!! hope it'll work!!
tritha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I would like to add a point.....it seems that though Tasha is improving ๐Ÿ‘, but she still seriously lacks the "spunk" and "authority" like that of Asha ...
In yesterday's episode, it seemed to me that she was being "sluggish" and definitely lacking the "alertness" of a realistic cid officer..๐Ÿ˜ก...i believe it's the job of not only the director but also the actress herself and her more experienced costars to be reminded of keeping good posture and body language along with proper voice projection & modulation.....
i've been an actress myself without any full-fledged professional training but these things were all the time taught by my directors & senior colleagues to be maintained strictly....therefore, i don't see any problem in achieving these ideas that i suggested, with good directors and marvelous actors being with tasha aka vaishnavi....๐Ÿ˜Š
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
At times I wonder if the silent member ever shows this thread to Singh Saab....