Indian Idol 6 Help Desk / Suggestions/ Comments - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sweet-knife

top 16 selection wala episode kub aya :-( ?? Pakistan mein tou ab tuk nahi aya ??  

the episode was telecast in India on 6th of May ! 😃

Originally posted by sukklover

ii5 ki wed n thrus ki vd update kaha hai?

lov,
                                                                                         Tama

Was just wondering the name of the song or the movie..:

Line goes like Chidiyaa phooor???
Originally posted by Kyaktsar

Was just wondering the name of the song or the movie..:

Line goes like Chidiyaa phooor???

Title of song: Ibn-e-Batuta
Film: Ishqiya
Originally posted by Ishan.

hey isan thanks........
can u tell me.......is here any vd gallery 4 everyday ii5 vd......??
                                                                            lov,
                                                                               Tama
[QUOTE=Ishan.]
Hi guys please post all your queries , questions , suggestions and Comments over here instead of creating new topics. All query topics created will be closed by the Indian Idol DT.

Cheers
Ishan
hi...hope idian idol managment can view are post.....i am from pakistan...i was very excited about idian idol upcoming season but as judges took out Geetsh from top 25...i lost my interst...i really liked that guy...and he is a very good singer....i wish u guys can bring him back
Originally posted by sukklover

hey isan thanks........
can u tell me.......is here any vd gallery 4 everyday ii5 vd......??
                                                                            lov,
                                                                               Tama

You can find the videos here ---> https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/30059554
hi

i watched idian idols yesterday 10 may and a guy sang a song koi ho sana soiye can you please tell me where the song is from

thanks
kavi
south africa
Originally posted by kavs19

hi

i watched idian idols yesterday 10 may and a guy sang a song koi ho sana soiye can you please tell me where the song is from

thanks
kavi
south africa

I guess you are talking about the song Rakesh Maini sung , it is Tere bin Sanu Soniya Koi Ho Nayyo Labna. The song is from Delhi Heights

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehc0KANp7xE[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Ishan. - 13 years ago
when is the elimination for this week?? Earlier, II used to be a weekend show and elimination was help on Fridays..Feel wierd to see it being aired on weekdays..😕