Indian Idol 6 Help Desk / Suggestions/ Comments - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago

plz tell me repeat timings....waiting!

Can we have another mod for this section? I feel two are inadequate to handle the numerous amounts of complaints/problems that flood in every day.

Or are the CMs to be contacted for that?
Originally posted by CZ..

Can we have another mod for this section? I feel two are inadequate to handle the numerous amounts of complaints/problems that flood in every day.

Or are the CMs to be contacted for that?

I agree with you.. Please look into this matter.. 😳

Originally posted by cookiebeast

Hello,
Can someone please inform me I can put youtube videos right in my post?

Thanks,
Samoo

place the web-site address in between the brackets of You Tube in Capitals.

For example,

[YOUTUBE]http://www.abc.com[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by Shayari

Hi Ishan, why all of my created threads had been thrown in a trash bin????😕
like Anu Malik pls stop giving comments over
nd Fans of Sri Ramachandra?

Hey dear , its not right to say or ask Anu Malik to stop giving comments. He is a judge of the show and is entitled to give comments. I know they are harsh but still. Also there was a lot of bashing of Anu Malik happening in the thread, so I guess the CM trashed it ! 😳

And Fans of Sri Ramchandra was a query topic so it was trashed , if you want to join Shri ramchandra fans visit ---->
Sreeram - Appreciation Thread

Also my request would be to stop creating query topics like ---> , you can ask all these question here in the help desk itself ! 😳

Cheers
Ishan

could someone pls tell who so far has been the gala winners for each gala round? thnx in advance.
is this order correct:
sreeram
naushad
rakesh
shivam

Edited by cute_angel6 - 13 years ago
Can someone please tell me what happened to Hussain😕 where is he??? how come he is not hosting anymore..????
Originally posted by halifax004

Can someone please tell me what happened to Hussain😕 where is he??? how come he is not hosting anymore..????
He is on a tour, in a theatre group. I think they've gone to London or some other place. He'll be back in a few days.
Originally posted by debayon

He is on a tour, in a theatre group. I think they've gone to London or some other place. He'll be back in a few days.

Hussain is now is Srilanka....4 to perform in IFFA.....he will back with in some days.....
                                                                               lov,❤️
                                                                                  Tama

which is the ii5 website....????

plzz give me the site name.....
thanks in advance.....
                       lov,❤️
                          Tama