Nandini - Strong-minded - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

@ rojapooo and srima-

i completely agree with you guys. The serials seem soo farfetched from reality and they are indeed sending the wrong message to society. But I feel that its also the audience that demands such drama and exaggeration, and as long as people continue to watch it they will continue to show such stuff too
i am disappointed in the way how they are treating nandhini's baby, lakshmi, she also is an innocent being who is being treated poorly even by her mother. i don't feel for nandhini as i do for baby lakshmi  and sumathi.
i think sumathi's character is the only character that can be looked up to.
i know nandhini had gone through one of the worst experiences, but she is just tooo dependent and innocent, and for some reason i can't sympathize towards her as the director is trying to make us do so...
i wish the creative heads of serials would make a serial less dramatic and more realistic
I agree with all of you, Srima, Roja, supercool, and hiya!  I am so disappointed that Nandini doesn't tell Shankar to go and mind his own business, but meekly lets him tell her to abort the baby, without opening her mouth (or did she, while I was away?)
I agree with the portrayal of the women in the serial. Too bad. Nandhini has changes a bit talks openly stands up against GD her MIL. But I agree she should have told Shank to go away and mind his business.

As for update - Pavi's married Hari and teh yare trying to reunite Kaly and Dev. Althoug I don't want Kal to go back to Dev. These people why didn't  they get their feelings - forcing Kal to return then only I will go to my hubby house. that is too much of a emotional blackmail. I would never accept what Deva did Kal didn't do anything bad but when his kids threw her out he kept quiet. Un agreeable.
Originally posted by hiya242

i am disappointed in the way how they are treating nandhini's baby, lakshmi, she also is an innocent being who is being treated poorly even by her mother. i don't feel for nandhini as i do for baby lakshmi  and sumathi.
i think sumathi's character is the only character that can be looked up to.
i know nandhini had gone through one of the worst experiences, but she is just tooo dependent and innocent, and for some reason i can't sympathize towards her as the director is trying to make us do so...
i wish the creative heads of serials would make a serial less dramatic and more realistic
Sumathi's my favourite character in the whole show
i love how independant she is and how strong-minded she is
a very determined personality i have to say

Nandini is sort of a weak character.. but i really felt bad for her situation
Originally posted by eljay

I agree with all of you, Srima, Roja, supercool, and hiya!  I am so disappointed that Nandini doesn't tell Shankar to go and mind his own business, but meekly lets him tell her to abort the baby, without opening her mouth (or did she, while I was away?)
im waiting for that one scene where Nandini will left, right, up, down blast Shankar off

hopefully itll happen soon
Originally posted by migan

I agree with the portrayal of the women in the serial. Too bad. Nandhini has changes a bit talks openly stands up against GD her MIL. But I agree she should have told Shank to go away and mind his business.

As for update - Pavi's married Hari and teh yare trying to reunite Kaly and Dev. Althoug I don't want Kal to go back to Dev. These people why didn't  they get their feelings - forcing Kal to return then only I will go to my hubby house. that is too much of a emotional blackmail. I would never accept what Deva did Kal didn't do anything bad but when his kids threw her out he kept quiet. Un agreeable.
Nandhini i feel deserves better than Shankar
he suspected her once.. whatz the possibility he wont suspect her again?

as for Dev and Kal... no i dont want Kal to go back to him right away

agreed with what you said.. he kept quiet when their kids threw her out, and now he wants her back

😲You guys still watch this show??

I just heard Nandhini has started to be brave, is that true?
Originally posted by Aahaana

😲You guys still watch this show??

I just heard Nandhini has started to be brave, is that true?
i never really watched this show😆 just caught some glimpses while my mom was

it looks like she's brave... but still a bit too innocent...
the acting is not convincing for me