Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sue Nair thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: krishfan

i loved the one with TA and Thuls. God can't stand that Charu one. love the other half of the picture.

Have patience dear....true love always wins. Charu oda love is one sided - she has gone cuckoo over TA....more crazy then you can image. She is suffering from psychiatric disorders. I feel both TA & T are going to feel guilty abt her condition... at the rate the storyline is going. This Charu girl might make it so bad that both TA & T might not even want to consummate their marriage..!!😉

Tamil paiya...you are already married to Thuls...do not give room for sentiments (Charu can take care of herself) its not your fault directly but still you are so stupid for not revealing abt Thuls to her .....if you had told her earlier instead of dilly dallying you wouldn't have shattered the poor girl's hopes and dreams. Thuls is much more stronger emotionally than Charu...she would have been able to take it if you had married Charu instead unlike Charu who is a total rack now..!!😲

Kadavaley...unnoda Amma is worst than Lucifer...I would love to stitch her mouth for good..!!😡.
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thamizh.....fantastic...whatever you ppl create I simply love them..!!🤗

Edited by Diviya27 - 13 years ago
shaliniastha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Diviya Your (Thamizh Thulasi) Creations Nice 3rd one is super
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Here is a Thamizh and Thulasi siggy I made recently.. personally feel its bad, but i shall attribute all ur pukes to Aahaana the great!! 😆

Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

^ Ennakke va..no one dare to send me any pukes...😈😆

TnT siggie looks beautiful😍

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Priya..nice siggy 🤗...yes your siggy and T&T look beautiful.Ippodaikku inge mattum dhaan T&T paakalam..lol..
Shemmo thumbnail
Great...Nice Siggy Priya Akka...It looks great!!:)...Hehe Yes i agree with u Niki Akka!!
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Priya that's nice 👏.U have to teach me to do a siggy, ippove solliten aamaam 😛.Anyways that was cute really 😃.
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

@Priya: Welcome to the Creativity Club daa 👏👏... that is a fantastic attempt for a first timer like i had mentioned earlier.... with time I expect to see many more from you daa ⭐️ .. keep up the great work daa 👏👏

@ Aahaana the great:

Priya onnoda Siggy parthu vanthathillai intha Puking... ithu "I shall attribute all ur pukes at Aahaana the great"  engira quote paarthu vanthathu ...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  (Priyavukku oru kumbiddu for creating this opportunity)...

Ok I better escape before my Beti paapz comes here and puts a tandrum 🤣🤣🤣...