Jeet Jayenge Hum

Bonus episodes of JJH!

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Jeet Jayenge Hum shoot 'extra' episodes as Maan Rahe Tera Pitah gets delayed?

By TellychakkarTeam 28 Apr 2010 - 19:04

Sony Entertainment Television's Jeet Jayenge Hum was all set to shut shop on April 22 but now we hear that the channel has approached the production house to shoot a couple of episodes more as the replacing show Maan Rahe Tera Pitah is delayed. The cast of Jeet has been asked to allot dates for the shoot.

Confirming the news, Sana Sheikh who played the protagonist in Jeet says, "Yes, I have been asked by the production house to allot at least five days for the shoot. I am supposed to start shooting tomorrow. The channel wants some extra episodes and hence the re-shoot. I am now adjusting my dates between JJH and Kya Mast Hai Life."

Benaifer Kohli, producer Edit 2, said, "The three shows are terminating for sure but I have no clue about the exact date. It will be within a month's time. We are starting the shoot from tomorrow. We are running as per our storyline and have a bank of episodes but there have been times when the channel has aired the CID specials or awards' programmes in the slot of our show. It's not an extension per se; we are just shooting as per the schedule."

Mana Raheā€¦ reportedly got delayed due to promotional and technical reasons and is tipped to launch on May 24. The channel wants to promote the show before it launches.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters