Chellameh

CM May 3-7: Updates on Page 1 and discussion

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

junkabc thumbnail
Entha beach enna udane udane mind change pannikarar. First he was blindly listening and doing things for CM, then pearl and now PN.

He doesn't have his own sense to figure out who is good and who is bad? Being in the business he wouldn't know ppl's intension?
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Aishu
Now we just need a second wife track for Solaimalai and the whole family is sorted!
Sue Nair thumbnail
Pearl thinks that she is indispensable and she expects everyone to kowtow to her. 😡

Kavi is the one who is going to teach her a gud lesson and put her in her rightful place. I just understand this system of asking Pearl if the others are in need of money. I think its better that everyone is giving a share of the earnings on a monthly basis....so that the individuals can put a budget on their respective spendings and for savings too. Sollai's wife shd start opening up her eyes instead of being a jalra to Peal.😍

Wonder if Beach will start developing a soft spot for PN.....Pearl you need to be taught a lesson in a hard way....wat goes round comes around...don't think you will always be in a comfort zone too long..!!👏

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Aishu - 10 kazhuthai vayasu aagarathu Beach kku!!! He is not able to see through Sneha ??that too after the whole clan knows that Thavasi wanted to destroy them all ??? Both Avudai and Thavasi had an open fight !!!
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates aish..

@Roja,
Beacha PN romba nallavaru sollitama.. adhan he forgot everything.. 😆
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Aish.

Enna Beach ivlavu seekiram PN kitta mayangittara? Veetla kach kachnu kathara oru pendati. Adhan ayyaku veLiya meya thoNaradhu. Thought PN's romantic gestures will get her nice kozhuk kattai on her kannam [cheeks].Beach disappointed me.

Muraipadu has started backfiring.

Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: srima

Thanks Aish.

Enna Beach ivlavu seekiram PN kitta mayangittara? Veetla kach kachnu kathara oru pendati. Adhan ayyaku veLiya meya thoNaradhu. Thought PN's romantic gestures will get her nice kozhuk kattai on her kannam [cheeks].Beach disappointed me.

Muraipadu has started backfiring.

I think this Muraipadu is just a built up to scare ppl so that Pearl and her evil mother can execute their plans conveniently. All are just man made laws/regulations....just to subdue the weak and helpless..!!.😡
Meena.IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Aish ma for the updates..

Enaku Beach household vendam.. i want Beach sneha scene.. romantic episode dhan venum... Ilena CM Vadai romance kooda konjam ok.. ena irundhalum Sneha Beach romance dhan first preference....
Poor amudha - wat happened to her??
kittykrishna thumbnail
Romance started tooooooooo early.

MA kkku thaaan aaappu

Beachkku sneha potta nalla soappppppu😉