New Changes to the Forum

Poll

Choose the activities you would like to take part on

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
After PKB end we need things to do in the Forum to keep it active and not to close it down.. so some of us have decide to have a fresh start in th forum with many activities and if you guys would like to take part in any activities mentioned below please vote on the above poll and its a multiple voting system so u can choose more than one activity, and PLEASE DO TAKE PART IN EACH

MODS, if there is anything that you feel like is unrelated do feel free to edit the post or something...

Restarting PKB Episodes
i will post in a thread all the videos of PKB from the 1st Episode to the last one but it will continue as a 5 days a week show in which u guys can re watch them again and open topics regarding it as if u doing seeing the show for the first time... and the videos are the orginal ones done by nipun but just uploaded in youtube so its easy for everyone

FF Continue PKB
each section or one section for ppl who want to continue PKB story line with their style. we will either have one section or diffrent section for each member who can continue the story frm where it ended and update them whenever they like

Creation shop for each of Us
there is many member well were who are awesome creation makers so those ppl can have a section each to just to share their signature/avatar creations at the same time share it in the creation gallery

VM Gallery
a place where all of us can share VM we made and can request other ppl to do so too this is like the picture section or the creation section in this forum. ppl can share their work in both their little corner and in this topic too

Short Story Contest
we need lots of participants to this so only vote for it if u will particitipate... besically write short story for a choosen couple or something which is sumthign to do with PKB

Games Post
lots of games can be posted but we have to play them till it reach 150 pages

Picture Hunt Contest
each week on a actor or a couple we have to find a good picture and the best picture finder will be choosen.

MultiTask Contest
a contest in which the contesters have to face sum easy challenges in a pair (according to ppl who will join)

Picture Caption
will be given few picture in which u have to write a caption and the best caption will win

Other... Please mention

Please on the contest only vote for it in the poll if you're taking part in it we do not want anything like the member award which made the mods to think 2 times before doing a contest

thanks, Lalixx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Lali I like the idea of re-watching PKB because we can watch PraSha magic again!

I don't mind doing an FF but first depends on me finishing my on going one!
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
great idea lali well i voted for restarting pkb epi, short story contest, and Continue FF 
dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awasome idea lali
yaar i voted for FF and RESTART EPI and VM GALLERY
_Sayu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great Idea guys....... I liked that 1 st one n also 2nd one...... 😊 2nd one is so innovative.....
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey. Nice post LaLi! I like seeing that you all still want to take part in the forum!! Its nice to see!

As for the things you suggested!

Many of the things, can be done at the same time you guys... if you all can gather a team for the FF, then pm me or Jyo, and we will give you the GO for it... im sure Jyo will agree...VM Gallery..we already allowed you guys to make your own VM galleries... you guys want another one? For the forum you mean..? Hmm.. I guess we can do that.. I will take all this up with JYO.. and we will see! I dont mind at all!

What else.. The contests and stuff..can be continued..and regulated like before.. but YOU ALL HAVE TO PARTICIPATE..we BARELY get any participation on those! So, that we might have to second guess..

Restarting the show isnt a bad idea either! If you guys can scour up a few willing people.. that wont mind alternating and posting Written/Video's (Or we can go with Angel, and Nadz.. like we have been..but you guys have to work that out..)..

Before You guys all go ahead..Jyo or I will come back and clarify...we need to discuss it amongst ourselves first thats all..

But keep the ideas flowing! Im liking it!
Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lalsssss!!
Yo man!
Mindblowing ideas!
Me totally for restarting this show!
Any day any time!!!

Would love to take part in the others that you suggessted too..but restarting was by far the best!..FF is fun too..but we need updaters!
Would love o see PraSha magic back again!
meluvsrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'd love to watch the show over again. That's what I voted for...

But the other contests like Picture Hunt, Caption contests and those creation/ vm sections sound interesting too!!!
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
great ideas lali i wud love to see it continued from the last epi!
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I posted to request an interview with the cast.  If lots of us request, maybe tellybuzz will listen to us!😊