Pyaar Ka Bandhan

..::Episode Discussion

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

..::
PKB OLD EPISODE DISCUSSION::..

For members demand all the old episodes of Pyar Ka Bandhan will be re uploaded and re posted once again HERE https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1388304, therefore in this thread you can discuss about the certain episodes. You can also create multiple posts but it has to be under the Rules and Regulation of I-F...  Thank You!

The video credit goes to Nipun and the Update credit will be put at the end of each written update and the idea for this thread goes for Kaveri...

Enjoy!!
Edited by LaLi17 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.lali. thumbnail
Episode 1.

7th October  (original telecast date)

[quote]
The show starts with the city of kokatta, how its the city of devi maa... poojas, Mishti (sweet meats) etc... the city is shown, several mandirs are shown, then you see a party going on... you see a woman with a tiffin standing at the door of the rich party... The owner was giving mithai (sweetmeats) to everyone along with a silver coin, she smiles seeing him... he goes to her and politely greets her and gives her mithai, she asks for her salary, and he insults her that its 4 days earlier and she wants her salary, thats the problem with small people etc... he says ok now that u are asking how can i refuse, sarcastically "how much?" she says 555rps... he was like but the rest get paid 530 why shud i pay u 555??? she was like one day there was strike and i came with auto, i spoke to the manager😊 he gets irritated and tells her he wont pay her that amount😡😡 he pays her 545 (i think😆😆) she says "dus kam hain, but its ok"
She goes shopping and asks for two girls dresses and two boys shirts... scene shifts to the house... its a small shacky house u see two children setting diyas (Kajol and didnt catch the other name) the eldest one sujoyd i think😕😕 was standing and watching the other children playing with the fire crackers etc

"yeh diye kyun jalaa rahi ho??? kaun dekhe ga?"
"why they get everything??? devi maa always gives them not us😭😭" he says sadly to his sister.

"Devi maa dekhe gi humaare chote se diyon ko..." she says, they have a small cute convo on how devi maa doesnt give them and she denies that... they are waiting for there mother.
"maa humesha kehti hain ke durga pooja ko humein saath hona chahiye to abhi tak aayi kyun nahi?' they think, then remember there small sister "mishti" they all go to her and they play a little with her😳 then they go out and a woman comes and asks about there mother, then gives mishti a Mithaai... she was about to give the rest who were extremely excited but someone calls her and she leaves.
The second bro [cant remember he's name😕😕] says why always mishti gets everything?
kajjol says because she was born on laxmi pooja and maa says she'll have everything in life... he says that means we'll also have coz we'll always be together.😊

The mother comes and there excited about new clothes... all dress up excited... the second bro [dunno his name😆] comes and says this shirt is too big so mother explains that she got buy one get one free so had to buy it sujoyd or debo😕😕😕 confused... size.
later they have dinner and ask for Mishti (sweet) she says have sugar today, i cudnt buy mishti, at first there sad then the second bro says "its oka maa, u bougt us clothes thats why u cudnt buy mishti, we'll manage with sugar" {so cute} but debo stands up and goes, he comes back with ras gullas and they tell mother that past few days he was walking to school and saved bus money😳😳 the mother is over whelmed and they all feed eachotehr ras gulla😊At night when sleeping bijoyi feels a hand on her head, it was kajol sh says "mujhe aapka dard dikhta hai"😳😳😳 shooo cute! then she says we are saving money for a second hand cycle so u dnt have to walk etc, but bijoyi was sleeping😊

Next day they reach a huge place... its beautiful... its a Art gallery, bijoyi (mother) brings tiffin here everyday for Anjoli from past three years😊 anjoli is her friend, the kids stay out as she enters the gallery... she meets anjoli and adresses her as "malkin" madam, so anjoli tells her we are friends etc, call me anjoli!
later anjoli tells a couple that kids are not allowed and the lady sends the kid with her maid outside... Anjoli tells bijoyi to do a check up as her head always pains... she gives her money and tells her u can pay when u have😊  the kid plays with fire cracker kind of thing, its a string with fire... the four kids watch and njoy, he leaves it and runs away after a while and mishti runs to pick it up... kajol tells her to leave it but debo says he threw it so lets play... they play for a while then the kid comes back 😡😡 and calls them chor, debo fights with him when his mother comes back and so does bijoyi... the mother insults them and leaves, debo says why devi maa gives people like that eveything?😡😡 his mother says they dont have everything, see, she points at the kid with the maid, being together also there never together, he has a mother but still with a maid... But u have a mother who will always be with u" she says and they all smile then put hands on eachothers to say we'll be together forever!
They see the money and make plans... she decides to make them enjoy instead of check up... they all have loads of fun on horse cart... sweets etc...

Next day
anjoli asks if she went to check up so bijoyi lies that nothing is wrong, she asks for report and bijoyi gets worried just then a guy drops a painting and anjoli runs to the steps to saves it but ends up slipping and hurting herself... at the hospital blood is needed and bijoyi volunteers and does a test... the doc comes out and says that there is a bad news not about anjoli but u!

U have Blood CANCER😭😭😭 she gets flashbacks of her children😭😭

The END!

- Nadz[/quote]
Edited by LaLi17 - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
PKB had such a interesting concept and the relationship between the family was really cute.  The child actors were very good.  Briliant starting.....
.lali. thumbnail
may did u watched the first episode of PKB? i mean then when it showed for the first time?
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
great lali...its an opprtunity for me to watch all the start epis that i had missed😛
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: LaLi17

may did u watched the first episode of PKB? i mean then when it showed for the first time?

I didn't watch the first airing, went back to see it after I found out Vivan had a new show😊
.lali. thumbnail
thanks kaveri!! glad u enjoyed it so did u watched it?
.lali. thumbnail
oh cool lol i watched it for kritz at first but still missed the first episode actually the first few untill prasha meeting what a timing na lolz.. btw watched today epi.. oh jeez i mean the first episode lol
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey lali..watching n simultaenously doing my task😆
nikita_88 thumbnail
Oh what we have already started! I think I am going to miss the first two weeks like the first time!

Loved Kajal (from KDMHMD days!)

Can't wait to see what the show has in store for us! 😆