Pyaar Ka Bandhan

..::Episode Discussion - Page 2

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Episode 2.

8th October  (original telecast date)

[quote]

- Bijoyi with Anjoli sad about what she just heard... doctors says only 20% chances for her to live...
    - All the NGOs refuse to waste their money on a 20% chances case Bijoyi lies to her kids and extremely worried about them...
    - She ask Anjoli but anjoli says she cant since sha has to look after her parent and etc...
    - At home she sees blood and thinks its mishti but the children tell her she was bleeding from her nose, she is shocked. the doctor had said thast the symptoms would start showing now...
    - She asks her brother but her bhahi tell him not to, she hears it and leaves...
    - Finally at last she decide to leave them at orphange as mata rani will look after them...

- Nadz[/quote]

Edited by LaLi17 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was so sad watching Biyoya, this episode really choaked me to tears.  You really felt her pain and her children had no one in the world, who they could go too. The music pulls at the heartstrings too, very affecting.  ' Kuch korna hai...' really suits this family.  ๐Ÿ˜Š  Wish they had continued this tune later, great beginning for the show.  The child actors were also awesome all of them.
Ishradivanluver thumbnail

lol Just noticed now the epi discussion started again lol well I am going to try and participate as I have assignments due in as this is last week of uni for me after that i will be free and participate in all the epi discussions

.lali. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaveri

hey lali..watching n simultaenously doing my task๐Ÿ˜†

very very good now thats the sprit lol.. multi tasking is always good.. but i still need to watch the epis im posting lol๐Ÿ˜†
.lali. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nikita_88

Oh what we have already started! I think I am going to miss the first two weeks like the first time!

Loved Kajal (from KDMHMD days!)

Can't wait to see what the show has in store for us! ๐Ÿ˜† 

aww i luv chahat too yaar so sweet!

lol srry abt that cant wait for 2 more weeks was missing pkb really badly!

lolz i know so excited wat u think bijoya will die??? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
.lali. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: The_May_Rose

It was so sad watching Biyoya, this episode really choaked me to tears.  You really felt her pain and her children had no one in the world, who they could go too. The music pulls at the heartstrings too, very affecting.  ' Kuch korna hai...' really suits this family.  ๐Ÿ˜Š  Wish they had continued this tune later, great beginning for the show.  The child actors were also awesome all of them.

i know i was too in tears when i was watching it for the first time.. lol i know there is lots of things that would be great if they continued to keep but wat to do ekta's touch beginning good end is ๐Ÿ˜• lol
.lali. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Mariam_

lol Just noticed now the epi discussion started again lol well I am going to try and participate as I have assignments due in as this is last week of uni for me after that i will be free and participate in all the epi discussions

aiyoooo maru lol btw maru i forgot if i replied to ur pm or not the last one.. let me know hehe
its kk me too very busy these days with my revision work... but try to come once in a while
.lali. thumbnail
Episode 3.

12th October  (original telecast date)

[quote]Bijoyi stands crying, moving her hands through her sons hair and thinks about past moments, then she moves it on kajjal's hair and thinks about the time she was pressing her mothers head, the sad pyar ka bandhan song was playing in the background as she thought of mishti and then of wat the doc said... she sits and cries "bandhan" playing in the background.

She tells herself that she wont cry in front of her children, she wont show them her pain.
In the morning they show devi maa, then back to bijoyi's home... Kajjal is looking at her mother pack there clothes and starts questioning, one by one they all ask and she says dnt ask and get ready, we will get late!

Kajjal sweetly asks if we are going somewhere to njoy what about the money?? bijoyi tells her to always stop worrying about money and get ready! she cries and then takes them in a taxi with there bags๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ... they are really excited๐Ÿ˜ƒ

On the way they see devi maa and muskaan and sujoyd say devi maa, they both fold there hands and pray... debo says that everyone loves devi maa so much but soon she will leave us and go away๐Ÿ˜• kajjal says isnt this the same place that we camne in childhood for circus, she says ya, she sees her mother crying, bijoyi says its khushi ke aansoon๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ they reach there destination and all wonder why they are here๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• debo says maybe maa got a new flat thats why... they sit down and bijoyi sees the place... its an orphanage, she tells the warden that she will die etc... she sees the other children getting excited about the lady liking them etc... the warden explains that a woman is gonna adopt a kid today thats why there waiting... she asks her if she wants to give her children for adoption, its for there better coz they need parents, bijoyi is skeptical about the fact that they will be separated... the warden explains how its better for them to have parents and leave this place... but the decision is yours you have to sign the docs if you want them to be given for adoption!

~:~:~:~Break~:~:~:~

Kajjal peeps through curious to know what it is... the others join in... they see a woman shaking a baby swing, sujoyd says this cant be school since so small children dont go school... Debo says that this looks like a anat aashram, they ask what it is and he explains that when people dont have parents they stay here... we are so lucky to have our mother... sujoyd hugs his mother and she asks what happend he says i feel like criying when i see these children... she takes themw ith her to the room... its full of loads of children and bunk beds... the lady says change clothes and go to bed, debo fights that we wont change here we are not here to stay, we only change from home and go back and change only๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• how long are we here till? bijoyi doesnt say anything the ladies take the children and give them books and toys to play with saying that she has work, she'll be back, bijoyi comes out and starts crying really hard, the warden tells her to leave immediately, if she looks back she wont be able to leave... she leaves.

~:~:~:~Break~:~:~:~

The kids are discssingwhy they are here... kajjal remembers the time when she saw a report and her mother lied then the blood incident and the khushi ke aansoon, she gets worried and gets a feeling that she left her, she runs  out and bijoyi was walking, they all follow her while she runs not looking back, they keep shouting "MAA" and run behind her crying, the doors close and they cry, she cries outside with the bandhan title song playing in the background๐Ÿ˜ญ all are crying!

END
- Nadz
[/quote]
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Heartbreaking episode, but great story.  All the actors were good, especially the children.  I cried when I watched this.  BT really know how to get at our emotions.
Ishradivanluver thumbnail

Lali just checked you didnt reply to my last pm yet.

that was an really emotional epi you could feel the mothers pain of loosing her children and being far away from them. Poor children when there mum left them and went you could see there pain while they were crying the children actors potrayed the characters really well and the mum did a fantastic job overall very sad epi to watch