Pyaar Ka Bandhan

..::Episode Discussion - Page 3

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Just watched episode 4, which Nipun posted on YT.  Biyoya goes back to the orphanage to say goodbye properly, after her friend Anjoli persaudes her too.

Once again I was crying like a baby, really got to me and made me think how real it all looked.  The child actors reacted so realistically, like children actually trying to be strong, for their mother.  Sad but powerfull episode. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
May its not Nipun who is posting the vids lol its me who is posting the vids.. yesterday i had such a long day so just uploaded them on YT n forgot to put it on IF lol.. the vids first uploaded my nipun but they arent uploaded in YT they uploaded in a diffrent website i just download them n upload them to the YT account so if u watche dit in pyarkabandhan1 account that me :)
.lali. thumbnail
Episode 4

13th October  (original telecast date)

NO WRITTEN UPDATE
.lali. thumbnail
btw glads u guys enjoying the episode but i thought there will be more respond than this :( lolz
.lali. thumbnail
Episode 5.

14th October  (original telecast date)

It starts with bijoyi crying and leaving, she leaves the place and tells Maata rani to help her children, she gets flashbacks... she tells maat rani to promise her that once they will meet...

The warden comes and tells the children that they should get ready as someone is cuming to adopt a child, they refuse to be separated... the warden gives them letters... its written that what ever happens they should be happy and get whatever they want etc... she is the janam daata and there new mother will be karam daata... Kajjal and boys are worried about mishti going away as the woman is looking at her but chooses another, they get happy and relieved, they cant sleep at night! next morning a woman comes to choose a child, she tells her hubby that she hopes to find a child that she will love more then her own mother, she brings gifts for the kids and shares them... mishti is playing there and goes to her, the other three are holding hands and wishing they dont choose mishti... the man carries mishti and both are playing with her. The warden asks who they chose, they both say Mishti and the three are shocked and heart broken.

~:~:~:~BREAK~:~:~:~

The Husband and wife are sitting to sign papers... the warden gives the paper and the woman says they are four children how can we break a family to make our own? (surprised shes nice) the man says what can we do, she says that we can take all four but he says see how big they are they will know that we are not there parents and they will never love us like they shud, this small girl wont know anything and we can make her ours foreva, we'll neva tell her because then blood calls blood and she might drift away from us😕
The four siblings are upset, kajjal is packing, she says we will do what maa said, we'll always rememba eachother, sujoyd says that she is so small she will forget kajjal says no she wont forget, we will always love eachother and remember eachother😭
Sujoyd gets flashbacks of holding her finger, the rest think about when they used to play with her... the warden holds her finger and takes her away, they run out 😭😭 sujoyd shouts to tell them to get her a new teddy bear, and always hold her finger when walking coz sometimes she falls etc...😭😭😭 its a  very sad scene and great acting by all.
the warden assures them that they will take care of her😭😭😭

~:~:~:~BREAK~:~:~:~

mishti is in the car waving her hand, sujoyd runs behind the car, he holds her hand **Bandhan song in background** mishti is shown smiling in the car while sujoyd falls down... (Kuch khona hai, kuch paana hai)
they show kolkata again with maa, how time will move ahead, everything will change with hours, days and years, but a mothers dua will remain the same!

16 years Leap took place😃 Yippeee!
At the airport, the mother is waiting, a girl comes its lavanya tripathi, the mother says:

Araaina rai... then they show her, she takes of her shades... the voice over says "aur yeh hai araaina rai humaari misthti aur sola saal guzar chuke hain"

- Nadz
Edited by LaLi17 - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Another well acted episode and I felt so bad when Sujoy was following Mishti in the car.  It showed the viewpoint of adoptive parents and the children who are seperated.  Can't wait for the next episode,even if we know whats going to happen😊......

Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i guess its only may who is following the epis....

sorry have not been able to coz of my damn net...its having its mood swings since a week...

_Sayu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this story becuz I hav three siblings so including me 4...like in PKB..... whenever there is a sibling's scene.....It make me happy😊...n thats why I m watching this show again n again..... so update next epi soon.....😊
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Episode 6 ( first aired 15th October 2009 )

Araina is shown with all her family members.
Shanky makes his entry at the end😊😍.....
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Episode 7 - This was the episode where Shashank was introduced and we also met the grow-up Sujoy, who is now Aziz.  The were some cute fights from Araina and Shashank and we see that Sumo likes Shashank. 
At the end of the episode Araina insults Aziz and his mother, because she tripped over his shoes.  Aziz felt Ariana was like his sister Mishti, but now he wishes that where ever his sister is ,she is not like Ariana.
- Nice episode and good introduction to all the charactors....Shanky was at his comic best, loved the funny dance scene😆....

Episode 8 - Shows more about the Malhotra and Rai friendship.  Subash hints at marriage between Shanky and Araina, but her Dad doesn't want to get her married yet.  More of Sumo's feelings are shown about Shasahnk too.  At the end of the episode we see Bijoya's friend Anjoli talking to Ariana as Mishti.
- Balanced episode and good story.  Liked the ranch scenes and the conversation between the Subash and Vikram.   Shashank was such a filrt in the last episode, but he was so sweet with Sumo and Ariana in this one. (Just a few more episodes then Prateeksha will make her entry😊)