..::Episode Discussion - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
MAY...awesome comic act by shashank..totally lays the foundation for madcap shashank...
Episode 9 - I loved this episode, once again the direction and pace of the story was really good.  All the stituations and emotions were good and the acting.

Biyoya's friend Anjoli gets a warning to stay way from Ariana, by her Dad.  But then her Mum goes and apologises for Vikrams behaviour.  Sonia Rai is such a good Mum.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Then we saw Viram Rai's insecurity as a Dad, the dialogues were so true and heartfelt.  But Jatin Sial and Vivan made me lol, with the telephone scene๐Ÿ˜†. 

We saw Ariana joking with Shanky that, she loved him and his face was a picture, poor Shanky.  I really like their friendship.  Then we had the sibling track running along side, with Ariana and Aziz.

Good episode and a round of applause to the writers.๐Ÿ‘ This proves that they could have easily balanced four lead tracks if they chose too.  This episode alone had three. 
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
Episode 10 - Once again a good episode. 

There was a conflict between Ariana's parents again.  This time Sonia Rai wanted to bring Ariana closer to her Benguli culture, she felt she owned this to her birth mother.
He father wasn't happy, especially when Sonia agreed with Mashi Ma, to take Ariana to the Durga temple.  The scenes between the parents were nicely handled and very realistic.๐Ÿ‘

Miland and Prateeksha entered in this episode and I really liked their scene together๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.  Miland is shown as an anger young man, who is against Aziz, but he has a soft heart and helps Prateeksha get into the temple.  All four siblings are shown in front of Devi Ma at the end..

The flow of the episode was really good and all the tracks were equally shown. There was even a bit of Shashank, asking Ariana for advice on love.๐Ÿ˜†
Pyaar Ka Bandhan - 26th & 27th October 2009 (Episodes - 11&12) - Now posted in the old episodes thread, please watch and post your views๐Ÿ˜Š
i thought when they were going through with with the epis as previously planned as in shashank and araina love story etc...it was going to be sooo boring and usual..no great shaes...i mean shank was still funny but there was really no chemistry of even friendship type in the scenes in party where he is ribbing araina...i mean i felt his affection was a little brotherly...my thoughts...and thank god the story changed as the scenes though nice were really not great....
brb...
 @Vasu - I agree that in the beginning there wasn't much chemistry between Araiana and Shanky.  But by the later episodes, I think they portrayed a good friendship.  I also agree his atitude was more botherly, then anything esle.  I think after Kritika entered they must have decided very soon, to pair her with Vivan instead and ' the rest is history '๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

Episode 11 -  I liked this because of the good sibling scenes and a dose of comedy from Shanky & Vikram Rai๐Ÿ˜†

The Miland and Prateesha scene was touching.  I always liked Miland as a bother.  His  almost fight scene with Aziz was also good and loved Aziz's comeback reply.   Even the music in those scene was stiring, from the soft sibling melody, to the drum- beats.  Well done to the makers of the show ๐Ÿ‘ 

Shashank and Ariana's scenes had me laughing out loud, I still can't get over the all the one- liners, in just this episode.๐Ÿ˜†

' Raven ke addeh meh mein khud jawoh aur kahu....'Ah dus mooh wale Raven mujhe kahjah' ' 
( Vivan's expressions just made the lines even better )

Episode 12 -  Another good episode.  Main points are that Vikram is angry that, Shanky and Ariana's photo was in the newspaper gossip column.  Araina accuses Aziz of seling her photo to the editer.  As a result, Vikram humiliates Khala and Aziz in front of their guests, on a special night.  All their belonging are searched and Ariana sees a photo of Biyoya....

All the actors were good in their scenes.  Shanky and Vikram's gunn scene is a just priceless๐Ÿ˜†.  Sumo and Shanky scene was sweet too.  I felt so sorry for Khala and Aziz.  Vikram Rai was just blinded by his love and his reaction was over the top.  There was a glimpe of Prateeksha, as her friend is trying to show her Shashank's newpaper photo ( Hint to PraSha's story๐Ÿ˜Š) She tells her friend she doen't  dream of another kind of life, she preferes to stay alone.....
Episode 13 -  The episode starts with Ariana and Aziz confrontation over Biyoya's photo and then Shanky finds the photographer, who sold Ariana's pictures.  Vikram feels guilty and Sonia makes him realise what a bid mistake he made, listening to Ariana.  Shashank makes tells Ariana she has to change her arogant ways.  Aziz and Khala decide to leave the the Rai's.

Liked the sweet flasback of Mishti and Sujoy and loved the drum beats played in the Ariana/Aziz confrontation, it captured the mood of the scene. ( In fact all the music used just added extra emotion to the scenes, well done production teamโญ๏ธ.)  Shashank and Sonia's dialogues and arguements were very good.  Vivan showed us a glimpse of the mature side to Shanky๐Ÿ˜Š.  Kavita proved again, what a good person Ariana's Mum is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.  Karan was excellent as Aziz and once again, great dialogues from him too.   

Episode 14 - This episode is about the Rai and Malhortra's thinking, about Shashank & Ariana's marriage.  Shashank and Ariana are against this and start fighting as usual.  During all this Sumo atempts suicide, but the families hear some noise and get to her on time.  Shanky realises she loves him, from the pictures and thing scattered around Sumo's room.   There was even a scene with Prateeksha and her friend.  She tells her friend she has no wish in life, because of what she has lost. 

Interesting episode and lots happened.๐Ÿ˜Š Oh and Shanky's Dad changed to the one we love to hate๐Ÿ˜ณ.  (The actor playing him changed).  In the beginning I used to think his Dad was nice and his Mum could become negative.  But the oppersite happened.....
More episodes added to the achive thread.๐Ÿ˜Š