..::Episode Discussion - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Pyaar Ka Bandhan - 9th November 2009 (Episodes - 19)......Posted in the achive thread😊

Good episode, Sumo putting (trying to force) the ring on Shanky's finger, with the whole family chanting Sumo! Sumo!!😆🤣.

All I can say to PraSha is never say never and love is coming you way, so watch out😉😆😍.....
Pyaar Ka Bandhan - 10&11th November 2009 (Episodes - 20&21)......Posted in the achive thread😊

Episode 21 - First day at the office/ Wedding planning.....

Shanky is in top form and is being mean to Pratz.....As someone on the forum once said ' His days are numbered'😆.....Meaning he will fall in love and things will not be easy.....

Sumo is getting insercure about Shashank and Ariana's friendship and she thinks her opinion doesn't count.....I can understand her need to control her own wedding, but she was wrong to lie to Ariana.....I still don't understand why the wedding date is so soon...Didn't the Grandmother say, they will just get engaged for now....BT logic and Bloopers I guess😆
Pyaar Ka Bandhan - 12&16th November 2009 (Episodes - 22&23)......Posted in the achive thread😊

Episode 23 - Shashank's rude behaviour reaching the limit for Prateeksha, when he asks her to leave the office party and gives the credit for her work to another girl.  Luckyly the truth comes out and his Dad forces him to get her back to work.  Raunak has arrived at the ranch and Ariana Ria has met her match.....In life and attitude😊.....

No matter how hard Shanky tries to get rid of Pratz, we know he is stuck with her for good😆.....The look on Prateeksha's face when she receives his apology gifts, just proves that ' Itni jaldhi toh nahi maane wali '.....Poor Shanky, first Sumo and now his Dad sending him to Prateeksha😆.....Just loved these episodes.....

I'm finally getting to rewatch the episodes, WOOT!
I'll start posting my thoughts in a bit! :)