•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
                                          PART:1

Maheshwaris house:
the episode started with vishambhar saying to shaurya that what r u saying this shaurya?i cant understand anything..u will do job somewhere else...rajshri says how is it possible.how u even think this?u will do job somewhere else....how u even think this...u might be joking??kaka says that do u understand this?rajshri says whatever comes in your heart u say...why u need to go somewhere else to do job??shaurya says there is a need maa..because i wanted to do something different of my own.(all look at each other faces and rajshri gives a weird expression as usual)daddi says that maheshwaris has so much big business of thir own.everything is yours only,then why seperate?...shaurya says this is the biggest reason daddi...i will lose my identity by being in maheshwaris business.everyone's hopes,desires and bauji's hopes bound me...i want to get out of it..he says to vishambahr that its all your identity not mine..i just have to perform it..if i took one step i did wrong all the work...kaki says no one thinks like this..everyone wants to help u...want to see u going ahead...shaurya says if u all actually want to help me then allow me to do this job..i want to do something by my own hardwork..where i had my own respect,name..i want to prove my self able😡...daddi says who has doubt on ur ability here?shaurya replies..no one had but i had my own desire..kaka says that these all r very big big words..do u understand the meaning of these words....it directly means that u dont want to work with us..
Singhanias house:
naitik saying to daddaji g that he(mohit) lacks  only one thing which hides his all qualities..that is he is my friend..all get shocked expressions....gayatri says what?naitik says that we all like him soo much..he was the chirpiness of this house..maa's second son...he has soo much respect 4 u all in his heart..if any trouble or problem occur my friend was here even before me..daddaji when now today u didnt want anything else for ur daughter except happiness then why her rishta not with mohit??....all looking daddaji with shocked expressions....naitik says say daddaji...gaytri stops him..naitik says plzz say😲 ...i have find right guy this time naa....
Maheshwaris house:
shaurya say u all r getting me wrong..i am just demanding my independence..that independence which the person wants, who wants to live life in his own way..did i done anything wrong daddi??someone's destiny could be differnt..its not necessary that it would be same always..rajshri says dont do this mistake..shaurya says plzz let me do these mistakes..i will be happy at least that i am walking on my own choice way...rajshri says to daddi make him understand...daddi says that shaurya has put forward his desire...we cant get emotional .we have to ponder upon his talks.....what he wants,it can be done in other ways also..shaurya says no other way...i am doing this job and i have decided this..kaka says no,u r not doing this job..till we are this will not happen..shaurya says i was known to this that in this house only yours all choice will be done..i have no identity of my own..if i work with u then also u interfere and if i am going to do work somewhere outside in that also ur interfere..varsha tries to stop him..he says what wrong i had said?these all are our elders i respect them but ever they think that what shaurya wants..i am tired now..i have also my own likes and dislikes ...but they want me to do everything as they say😡...rajshri says u have soo much in ur heart and we didnt know that u have this much complaints from us..daddi says that it is a parivaar..i ahve also lived under every one's desire...ur mother,kaka and kaki also...these all are over relations...shaurya says that kam ki baat alag hai daddi...if u r said that u ahve to do everything by asking it means just this that u didnt trust us.....right bauji?i do mistakes..u cant trust me..i am careless..u think all this about me...kaka says no if your bauji thinks this about you then he didnt.....vishambhar stops kaka......shaurya says if i will work somewhere else then i will do my work better..if u all want my betterment allow me to do job somewhere else please....vishambhar says that we couldn't allow u for this...this will not happen in this house😡..shaurya says i will leave this house..and he went in his room..
Singhanias house:
daddaji says i was also not expecting this kind of rishta from you..i can forgive u for all ur mistakes but not for this...naitik was about to speak but daddaji shouts and say keep quiet!u know all what had happened..u himself took him out of this house...and today u r taking his side..if i am not liking any guy,does it mean that i will marry my daughter with a guy who is younger than her?and i will like that guy also....naitik says ..like u i was also against mohit...i couldnt bear hearing his name..evein i met him many times i deny to recognize him...but suddenly dont know how but i understand that wheather he is younger than didi but he understands her more than all of us..i says my decision very emotionally..i blame my friend,my didi and my wife...i get understand that they all have deceive me but the truth is....daddaji says stops him that u dont try to convince me for that rishta..naitik asks why?u think whole mindedly once for him by forgetting that he is mohit...may be didi and mohit had done no mistake...we hadd done ....we didnt understand them may be..didnt u felt that who will keep didi happy only is mohit..shankari taai says that she didnt make jodis..that r made by god..may be this jodi is also made by god..we should only let them met😲...
                                             PART :2
Maheshwaris house:
rajshri😭 says that what our son has said to us....how he can even think this?did really shaurya wants this..daddi consoles her and say that he is hyper right now..when he will calm down he will understand..vishambhar says that shaurya has done all decisions..what could i say...he has said this much big talk oo easily..if he want live by his own choice...he wents...
Singhanias house:
daddaji says to naitik that stop otherwise dont know what will happen??bhabhi maa says that naitik is right..u think calmly once what he says....he is saying true...just look once in ur daughter's heart..i also want this but i didnt had courage to say this...she loves mohit today also...raj banna says that we should think again on this topic..i know that this had never happens before in our family but for the sake of our children's we can..gayatri says that if nandani is happy in this then we can alter our minds..bhabhi maa says for the sake of baradari why we sacrifice our daughter's happiness...daddaji sees towards nandani....
                                             PART:3
bhabhi maa says plzz say something...mohit will keep our daughter happy..naitik says plzz daddaji for the sake of didi happiness..
for our all happiness she break her rishta with mohit..it doesnt mean that we take her all hapiness from her..for whom and why??say something daddaji....daddaji says that i want to clear one thing that until i am alive i will not bow down in front of this rishta....naitik says why u r saying like this..like this all ways willl be closed..
chalo chalo girlss aj k liye itna hi..............
 PRECAP:
All sitting on dining table and Naiitik saya for what didi is getting punish?just because she selects her life partner herself....bhabhi maa says that always that has happen what u want but this time.....nandani interrupts and say this time also that will happen what mu bauji wants...all look at her......

take care guyss...
regards
maheen

lovely update!!!!
thanks a lot:)
Can understand Nandini part, but Shaurya part is beyond me..
Thank you for the update Maheen

I liked today's episode some good performances by everyone, but I have to say for me the star of show was Naitik. ⭐️ He conveyed his point well and he also did it respectfully 👏. Bringing all this up again (especially in front of Dadaji) could not have been easy for him.
Shaurya on the other hand was a bit out of control, I mean his anger is justified and I can understand that he wants to do things on his own, he also has the right to speak his mind, but threatening to leave the house and lashing out at his parents like that was a little too much I thought. Let's see what happens.

I hope I didn't offend anyone I was just putting down my thoughts on the episode.
Thanks a bunch dear!Daddaji is too much!😡

Now that Nandini is agreeing with Dadaji....i think Dadaji will agree for Mohit....

Thanks for the update.

Originally posted by j_veenu

Thanks honeey_16
ur welcome😊
thanks honeey
and will don
Originally posted by preety88

awesome update

you are quite right

actually todays episode just goes to show us that adults can be wrong, and children can correct them in a respectful manner. Naitik showed us that, and Shaurya showed us that if children can be disrespectful, things can take another wrong turn....very interesting episode..