* Uravugal May 2010 Update Archive

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday May 4th Episode 233

Pictures by Atina.
Credits:Viluthu.com 

Starts with krishnar coming to hospital to meet ranjani....
There chitra,mugs ,visa and AZ rombha sogama standing near ICU..Krish comes and asks what happened..Aalalukku their pangukku polambing...

Mugs says her kovam towards senthil mama turned into kolaiveri,so this extreme step...

Doctor comes out and they enquires him abt senthil's condition..
Doctor says he has 90% burn...only god can save him..So have TIG...

Krish goes and meet ranjani...Ranjani endha oru munagal or erichal or pain illama sleeping..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•Krish wakes her and asks why akka,why did u do this?see the condition of mama..he is fighting for his life...
Ranjani ketkaraanga..."Krishna..andha aalu innum saagalaya๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ?(appadi kelu..Appadi keluma)he deserves this for the drogam he did for us...Krish scolds her for her kovam...He says "u forgot ur baby nilamai ya?what will happen to that baby if something bad happened to u?"...Ranjani says u ppl are there for the baby na..u all will take care of him...Ranjani says whatever she did was correct...Baby ya thandina manushana i will never forgive...
And ranjani again says "andha aal ennaikku sagarano annaikkudhaan enakku nimmadhi...if he come alive..i'll again try to kill him..now u pls go"...Krish sogama leaves the place...

Chitra's mom and brother comes to see senthil and ranjani...
Chitra  shows the room where ranjani is and tells her mom to go and meet her first...Visalam looks at chitra's mom with lot of erichal in her face... Mom and bro goes and meet ranjani...goes near her and starts her oppari...
ranjani sleeping...Nurse vandhu viratti vittutanga....They both comes out and continues their oppari outside..Mom says she wants to meet senthil...Mom "senthil" nnu kathikkite walks towards ICU..Chitra stops her...Doctor comes and again says "he is under observation..24 hrs should go...."....Mom polambing abt senthil...

Mom asks chitra what happened.Chitra hesitates..Chitra looks at visalam..Visalam face aa thirupping...Chitra says leave that amma..Mom asks visa what happened sammandhi amma?why r u silent?tell us what happened?...
Visa ottufying the story once again...Chita's mom says "enna kodumai idhu?ur daughter is a kolaikari.."...She goes on shouting...she says "i'll not leave this..Visa aunty gives counter attack....
Tells abt the baby thandum padalam etc.....chitra's mom not satisfied...Visa says nobody can forgive the oomaikusmban like senthil....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

en hubby and periyavar ..(periyavara?yaaruma adhu?u mean
 AM...neengalaa pesiyadhu..engala aunty neengalaa pesiyadhu???๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ)Enga ricemill aa mothama vayila pottu muzhungittan un son(Aahhh๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..appadiya??)...Chitra's mom starts fighting with visa..
Chitra and her brother take her away from that place...

Mom says "i'll not leave them..dei magana..come da..we will go and lodge a complaint to the police"....

Visa aunty turns towards them and gives a badrrakali look....

Freeze...

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago

Wednesday May 5th EPisode 234

Pictures by Atina
Credits:Viluthu.com

Starts with Chitra's mom saying that she want to give complaint against ranjani...Chitra says our annan side la thappu irukku ma..Mom not ready to listen...Brother says "amma,no avasaram,our chitra should live in that house..we will wait till senthil comes back.."...

Krish narrating the theekulippu incident to his mother..Paro amma very shocked..Gayu says muttalthanamana mudivu...

Krish tells abt the saaga kobam inside rajnai towads her husband senthil...
Parvathy amma says that ranjani's kovam is nyamanadhu..Krish tells paro to go and meet ranjani...
Paro thinking..devi says she too will come with her..

Paro hesitates.
Then she goes with devi to meet ranjani..suddenly she stops and says "i want to meet ranjani,but..visalam will get angry..she will says whatever happened is becoz of me..i dont want to get archanai from her..i dont want to go there now...Nothing is going to change becoz of my visit...Tell ranjani that she is praying for her.."...Paro crying...

Mugs comes to meet  Rajendran with the money..Mugs tells rajendran that they r not going to sell the ricemill now..He gives back the money 20 lks to rajendran..Rajendran says u keep it sir,whenever u  decide to sell the ricemill..i'll buy it..till then let the money be with u...Mugs says that senthil is fighting fo his life in the hospital..At this point of time it is not fair to sell the ricemill..so pls u take ur money back...
Rajendran not ready to accept says this is not nyayam mugs sir..Mugs says "yov,take this back..or else i'll throw this suitcase into kuppai thotti..."..
rajendran thiru thiru..Mugs leaves the place...Rajendran in deep thoughts...His mind voice says "u will defenitely come back mugs.."..

Chitra's mom and brother standing outside the ICU..2 perum talking abt senthil.. Mom thitting ranjani...How can any one do like this?..Doctorc omes out and says that they can go and meet senthil now..
Mom and bro goes in and senthil lying in the bed(Banana pudding??..ask the meaning to atinamma๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)..(AIyo..is that senthi??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒSuperb makeup..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘).
.Mom starts her polambal again..Senthil tries to say something...Mom continue her crying...

A nurse comes and tells AZ and co that they can go and meet senthil Mom continues her oppari..
Senthil kannalayae call AZ and says "i want to meet ranjani"..Ellarum Again crying...

Ricemill..That kanduvatti karan comes with his aidyals and virattufies all the workers outside..
He instructs his adiyals to lock the ricemill..

Ricemill kku moodu vizha nadathittu he leaves the place with his adiyals...

Freeze... 

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago