Pavitra Rishta

Video/Written Update 4th May

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update.....

but vershu should tell all dis ashwin stuff to satish to avoid MU's later on....dat will b such a crap trackkkkkk
Arien_03 thumbnail
Thanks for update.... Choo will not change to easily.... She is convinced that Archana is doing a show of greatness in front of her while she has hidden agenda to keep Manav from marrying Choo....
viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I still wonder why such a strong girl like Varsha is made to act so dumb. Cant she just tell Satish ? If she hides the truth about Ashwin it only amounts to hurting Urmila all the more as she will be kept in the dark about her husband's life.Hope the creatives put an end to this psycho behaviour of Ashwin .We already hav enough of them on PR...RA, Manju, Ajit and now Ashwin.
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Arti for the fab update

Varsha should let satish know everything before he gets to know it from someone else . Thats always the issue . Satish is mature enough to understand her issue .

Precap sounds like Ashwin will spill the beans , but Satish might not be affected by that ( for Vershu) , but he may be angry at Ashwin for Urmila .. IMHO

sur_aur_taal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
your advertising was my laugh for today's episode :P
sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: viram

I still wonder why such a strong girl like Varsha is made to act so dumb. Cant she just tell Satish ? If she hides the truth about Ashwin it only amounts to hurting Urmila all the more as she will be kept in the dark about her husband's life.Hope the creatives put an end to this psycho behaviour of Ashwin .We already hav enough of them on PR...RA, Manju, Ajit and now Ashwin.

totally agree how can they make Versha character  so weak now
sam-far thumbnail
Thanks for the update a good one!!!!!!!
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update...
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
lol aarti thanks for the advertisements😆 good job😉
I love watching it live with all the adverts.
maybe I will copy ur style now and put the adverts too in my updates😛 prachi's death was soo sad.
and the best part in PR today was the savita/rasika convo😆