Saathiya : Helpdesk / Questions & Queries Here - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago

i want the title track can some1 give me as a mp3 please

๐Ÿ˜Š

hey, i wanted to knw where the bhajan in the janmashti episode  15th spetember was from but im guessing it was made purley for the serial, would be gratefull if i could get in mp3. thanks very much.
kruti   i'll try to post it......
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

kruti   i'll try to post it......

thanks!๐Ÿ˜Š

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

oh๐Ÿ˜† well at least kokila is giving a hard time and im happy about that! she had seen right through rashi at the grahpravesh also na๐Ÿ˜† when rashi purposely tried to trip gopi over. there was also another scene...when gopi is wearing this entire heap of jewellery and ahem tells her to take it off. Why did koki tell her to wear all that? thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

there was a Muh Dikhai Ki Rasam of new bahus of Modi House. And many of community ladies to be come for it, and Koki gave a heave necklace to Gopi to wear so that other ladies will impress that Koki's DIL wearing heavy jewelery.
But in her when Gopi is getting ready Rashi comes and fools her to give that necklace to her to wear. Gopi does the same and when guest ladies come they appreciate Rashi's necklace and when Koki asks the reason Rashi tells that Gopi was unable to handle this much heavy necklace so she gave it to me.
So Koki gave Gopi punishment, for not wearing A HEAVY Set, by making her wear All the Jewelery that Koki has.
In night time when Aham got disturbed with the noise of those so Gopi struggled in removing it and then Aham helped her.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanx 4 the compliment kruti n tam.
hi can someone tell me the story till date for this show. sorry if already been asked.