Posted: 13 years ago
                                                                            hiii girlss

i want to inform u all that manasi_31(manasi) is inactive for few days.so i will do the written update till she comes back.manasi come back soon.we all miss u.here is the update.      
                              PART:1

Maheshwaris house:
rajshri and vishambhar sitting in their bedroom.rajshri says to vishambhar that why u didnt make shaurya understand?why are you not stopping him?vishambhar says that he minds this only that we make him understand.we stop him(vishambhar crying😭).so what I say to him now...he has said that he can take his own decisions,what i say then.rajshri says that how the thought of leaving house came in his mind.you say to him that from now onwards we will not stop him for anything.vishambhar says that shaurya needs his freedom.we have always become hurdle in his way.we didn't allow him to do of his heart ever.so how i say him now to stop for our sake.he has all complaints against me.rajshri(with her weird expression😲) say to vishambhar that its not like this.he respects u much.he just say all this in......vishambhar says that i am surprised on this only.he has brought up with so much pampering in this house now he even cant breath in this house.for what we have stopped him for which he is saying like this.rajshri says that he is just being stubborn like a kid.vishambhar says that did u remember that when we get married we were younger than shaurya.after bauji's death,all responsibilities were on me.i do everything by asking everyone.i could have also talked about freedom....what all we didnt have done for him.whatever he wants we have given him that..rajshri says its his imaturity but i am scared of this that in his childishness he didnt take any wrong step!!...we can bow down in front of oue children at least.vishambhar says that we can do anything for their sake.we can also ask for forgiveness from him.but he has no trust on relations.he dislikes our every talk so whatever he wants to do let him do that..i will not stop u from anything and will not say anything now...
Singhania House:
gayatri says to naitik that what u had done this?why you talk about mohit and nandani marriage!(naitik looks at akshara).you know that daddaji will never agree.he trusted on u and make a hope from u and u start mohit's topic!i cant understand that why u have done this!you should at least ask before to me or ur bauji..when ur and mohit's friendship happen again?u know his family naa..her mother's behaviour is not hidden from all of us(bechari maa).naitik says that nothing is like this.i havent met mohit after that day(lie haan he met him on their honey moon and in magazine shop also😆.)gayatri says then how all this happens.naitik says that i said that in front of all what i thought and i didnt feel at all that i had done anything wrong and he went..(camera rotates at 360 angle on gayatri..)then gayatri says to raj banna that what will happen now!(he gives his troubleful expressions as usual never speak something)...In NAKSH room:
naitik sitting on bed with worried expressions..akshara came and put her hands on his shoulder and naitik says to her that what i do.i cant understand anything.akshara says that just trust on yourself.daddaji will agree with time.your hardwork will not be wasted.dont worry.naitik says that i am worried that how we will convince daddaji.he is worried about the maan of this family instead of didi's happiness.akshara says that because of this we had to make him feel that mohit is best for nandani.now daddaji is angry but it doesnt mean that u will leave ur trials..naitik smiles(looks cute😊) and akshara says that i will bring sharbat for u.
Maheshwaris House:
Shava Room:
varsha says to shaurya that what had happened to you!why u said like this to bauji.u even didnt think that how much he will be hurt.everyone wants ur betterment but u break everyone's heart.i am not able to understand that what u want.everything is yours.bauji brings a new project today for you.shaurya says that i took only two decisions by my own and he scolds me.varsha says that u could make him understand then why this talk of leaving house.varsha says that i will not let u go anywhere.what ever happened its past now finish this all.now get up.you have alreadu hurted all very much.varsha says him to get up and she holds her hand but shaurya pushed her away..and says that u know that from past few days i am thinking all this.i dont want to listen anything.i just want to ask u that will u accompany me.
Singhania House:
naitik is sitting in his room when bhabhi maa come and says him that u know when nandani was born after that doctos says me that i will have no more child after this.i cried very much that god did injustice with me.he didnt bless me with a son.after that u came.i felt that my hope of son is completed.but today u had done more than my own son can do.u love ur did soo much..and i doubt u.i say to all that u cannot do anything.but u r my son.naitik stops bhabhi maa wipes her tears and hugs her..akshara witness the scene.
Maheshwaris House:
dhaniya brings tea for all but no one take that.varsha came and dhanya says to her that no one is eating anything(bhukar family kuch nahi kha rahi..😆😆)all at once inquires her that did shaurya says something.rajshri sees varsha expressions and says that u both will not leave us naa.!varshA started crying and told her(emotional scene😭)....rajshri gave her weird expression...
                                        PART:2
Singhanias house:
All sitting at their favourite place thats dining table😆.. raj banna and naitik talk something through eys and then raj banna says to daddaji that we have seen soo many guys for nandani but we liked no one.so why cant we think about mohit in this situation.bhabhi maa agrees with raj banna and asks daddaji...naitik says that u have always taken decision for our betterment then why not today. why todays ur decision is differnent.for what didi is being punished.just for this that she has chose her life partner by her self..bhabhi maa says that always that has happened what u have said but this time...nandani interrupts and says that this time also that will happen what my bauji wants..
           ..today just because of me u have raised question on my bauji decisions.
                                    PART:3
nandani continues and says that please forgive me for what i am saying..i know u all are saying this for the sake of my happiness but i can sacrifice 1000 mohits for my bauji naitik...how u can think that my bauji dont want to see me happy.he had done everything i want..i want to say u all that u all will not ask any question to bauji...what bauji wants that will happen in this house..all looks at each other faces and daddaji wents..bhabhi maa says that why u do this..i know ur bauji ..he had agreed if u hadnt say this..raj banna says that what happen is happened...this talk is also finished..nandani says maa and went away..naitik gives water and consoles bhabhi maa but bhabhi maa says that nothing can happen now...drama finishes on akshara ...
                                  PRECAP:
Mohit was walking in the midway.suddenly a car comes in front of him and he was surprised to see daddaji...he greets them and daddaji says him to sit in the car...

thanks

regards

maheen

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago
updating in a while girls
Originally posted by honeey_16

updating in a while girls

take ur time honeey 😊
its perfectly ok......take ur time...
thanx in advance
gr8 job Maheen... continue,.,. n well done...
gud work mahi nd take u own time
well done...!!!😊 ...thanks😊Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mari-d

take ur time honeey 😊
thnx
Originally posted by sia.k_1

well done...!!!😊 ...thanks😊
ur welcome
Originally posted by starry.phoenix

gr8 job Maheen... continue,.,. n well done...
thankss my di.....yaap i have completed...😊