Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

-*- SNS :: Articles Archive -*-

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

S a a t h  N i b h a a n a  S a a t h i y a
A r t i c l e s   A r c h i v e

Here you all can post all the Articles related to the show

In order to keep this thread clean and easy to search through, please hit the LIKE BUTTON as opposed to posting comments.

Post all the articles related to SNS here in this thread only.

Any new topic opened will be CLOSED.

IF Development Team.

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
The tale of Rashi and Gopi – two sisters with unlike desires from life!!

Just the word "marriage" fills virtually every newly wed girl's heart with trepidation, anxiousness and self-doubt. But gone are those days, as STAR Plus redefines these emotions with the tale of two girls Rashi and Gopi, as they set out on their journey of marriage. Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, launches May 3rd, Mon- Friday at 7 pm only on STAR Plus.

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya revolves around the story of two young girls, Gopi and Rashi who have diverse hopes, dreams and expectations from life. Raised by her despotic Mami, Gopi a nave orphan girl has always been ill treated by her aunt and cousin. All her life, being deprived of mother's love, Gopi lives with immense hopes in her heart with only one expectation from life - an affectionate life partner and finding a mother in her Sasuma.

Rashi, in contrast, who always believes in having the best and primarily in her own ways wants to get married in an affluent family. Her desires from life are quite averse to Gopi's as she wishes to have a husband and mother-in-law, who would always give in to her rule. Being Gopi's cousin, Rashi in her undermining ways has never been like a sister to her and has always treated Gopi as a maid. Will Rashi and Gopi get what they want or does destiny has something else in store for them??

Two new faces will be essaying the role of the leads, Jiaa Maanek as Gopi and Rucha Hasabnis as Rashi. Produced by Sunrise Productions, this show has a talented cast like Vishal Singh, Firoza Khan, Manish Arora, Neeraj Bharadwaj, Rupal Patel, Swati Shah, who will leave the viewers asking for more with their enticing performances

Commenting on the show, Anupam Vasudev, EVP Marketing and Communications STAR Plus says, "Every young girl lives with a dream in her eyes about their marriage. Similarly, Saath Nibhaana Saathiya deals with two such varied dreams of two unlikely sisters. I am confident that this family drama will surely touch our viewer's hearts and help in giving a new meaning to relationships."

So let's see what fate has in store for Rashi and Gopi? Will Gopi find a mother in her Sasuma?? Will Rashi be able to rule in her Sasural???
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Story of a the saas-bahu relationship retold through a young and simple girl Gopi's point of view. 

Raised by her loving Mama and tyrannical mami, Gopi has never found true love of a mother and craves the same love from her would be MIL. Gopi's life is ruled by her Mami Urmilaben and street smart cousin Rashi who keep undermining her and have kept her like a servant. Gopi has no ambitions and is uneducated. Her only dream is to have a loving husband and in-laws.

Kokilaben Modi is a strong willed and vile woman whose dream is to become a MIL and rule her DIL.Unlike Kokilaben; Hetal is a simple woman who tries to keep the family together. Koki has raised her son Aham to only listen to her and have made him into a egomaniacal and workaholic guy who doesn't see beyond his mother and will get nothing come in his way to success. Kokilaben's husband Parag is a good for nothing loser and the reason Kokilaben has been so strict with Aham's upbringing is that she didn't want her son to become like his father.Koki also feels that if her husband would have done well she would have got more importance in the family.  Hetal's son Jigar on the other hand is sweet and simple like his mother and father Chirag and wishes good for everybody. Jigar is not as ambitious as Aham and work under Ahem.

Baa is a sweet MIL of hetal and koki whom everyone loves and respects but koki never listens to her and does what she wants.

The story begins with Kokilaben's search for the perfect bahu for her son Aham. She wants a simple and docile girl she can rule over and search ends with Gopi.

Gopi's cousin Rashi too manipulates her way into the house and marries Jigar, her only motive being rule the simple MIL Hetal and husband Jigar…Gopi being Gopi has no clue what awaits her in her sasural. What will happen when Gopi and Rashi enter their Sasural.

Will Gopi find her mother in her Sasuma?

JawSoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
                             Star lus lunch Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The tale of Rashi and Gopi – two sisters with unlike desires from life!!

Delhi, April 27: Just the word "marriage" fills virtually every newly wed girl's heart with trepidation, anxiousness and self-doubt. But gone are those days, as Star Plus redefines these emotions with the tale of two girls Rashi and Gopi, as they set out on their journey of marriage. Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, launches May 3rd, Mon- Friday at 7 pm only on Star Plus.

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya revolves around the story of two young girls, Gopi and Rashi who have diverse hopes, dreams and expectations from life. Raised by her despotic Mami, Gopi a nave orphan girl has always been ill treated by her aunt and cousin. All her life being deprived of mother's love, Gopi lives with immense hopes in her heart with only one expectation from life – an affectionate life partner and finding a mother in her Sasuma.

Rashi, in contrast who always believes in having the best and primarily in her own ways wants to get married in an affluent family. Her desires from life are quite averse to Gopi's as she wishes to have a husband and mother-in-law who would always give in to her rule. Being Gopi's cousin, Rashi in her undermining ways has never been like a sister to her and has always treated Gopi as a maid. Will Rashi and Gopi get what they want or does destiny has something else in store for them??

Two new faces will be essaying the role of the leads, Jiaa Maanek as Gopi and Rucha Hasabnis as Rashi. Produced by Sunrise Productions, this show has a talented cast like Vishal Singh, Firoza Khan, Manish Arora, Neeraj Bharadwaj, Rupal Patel, Swati Shah who will leave the viewers asking for more with their enticing performances

Commenting on the show, Anupam Vasudev, EVP Marketing and Communications Star Plus says "Every young girl lives with a dream in their eyes about their marriage. Similarly, Saath Nibhaana Saathiya deals with two such varied dreams of two unlikely sisters. I'm confident that this family drama will surely touch our viewer's hearts and help in giving a new meaning to relationships."

So let's see what fate has in store for Rashi and Gopi? Will Gopi find a mother in her Sasuma?? Will Rashi be able to rule in her Sasural???

To know all this, switch to Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, premiering May 3rd, Monday – Friday at 7 pm only on Star Plus.

rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
poil brat of television shows
Buzz up!
Characters play an important role in making the show hit or flop. In every show there are two types of characters: one is very down to earth and the other is rude and keeps throwing tantrums. They are the spoil brats of the shows. We get you acquainted with some of them
Showing 1 of 6 images      Previous    Next

Rashi of Saath Nibhana Sathiya

A flamboyant, urban girl of today, she believes in living life to the fullest. She doesn't like to take up too many responsibilities, but is capable of going to any lengths to make her dreams come true. She does not believe in any rights and rituals and is very full of herself. She is the apple of her mother's eyes and she thinks that life is full of fun and game.

rose_e thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Pets are family
Buzz up!

Soumita Sengupta & Natasha Coutinho

Animal lovers treat their pets like a part of their family and ask any pet owner about the advantages of having a pet and they cannot stop gushing.  We spoke to some TV stars about these special additions in their family.

Showing 2 of 9 images Previous    Next

Gopi aka Jia Manek
I have a pet turtle and I love him a lot. His name is Toto and he is 3 years old. I feel turtles are very fascinating. Toto's diet comprises of eggs,spinach, tomato and other non veg food. I believe that my turtle is very lucky for me. Having a pet is a very special feeling.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Pets-are-family&aid=2055

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Gopi aka Jia Manek
Bigg Boss is the show I cannot wait to watch. I have not watched the international version of this show. The reason I am waiting for Bigg Boss is that my favorite actor Salman Khan is hosting it this season. Salman is simply the best Bollywood actor as well as host and it is a treat to watch him on TV.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Reality-shows-that-celebs-are-excited-about&aid=2097
niveditha thumbnail

Gopi aka Jia Manek (Saath Nibhana Sathiya, Star Plus)
It would be interesting to be in a relationship with a supernatural character. It is difficult to trust guys so I might as well have a relationship with the supernatural (laughs).

http://www.starone.in/gallery.aspx?sid=67&aid=1500&Page=4#more
niveditha thumbnail

Ahem aka Mohd Nazim: I love Bollywood classics and my I-pod is full of them. My top 5 all time favorites are
'Main shayar toh nahi' from Bobby is a classic and I love everything about it.
'Mujhe neend na aaye' from Dil is beautiful and reminds me of Madhuri Dixit.
'Mera dil bhi kitna paagal hai' from Saajan is another great track and one of my all time favorites.
Title track of Hum Aapke Hain Kaun is a mushy number and brings out the romantic in me.
Title track of Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge is an unforgettable track from ann unforgettable movie.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Top-5-songs-on-my-I-pod&aid=2188
niveditha thumbnail

Gopi forbidden from participating in Navratri

The naive Gopi (Jia Manek) of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya on STAR Plus has landed into trouble again while trying to help Rashi and this time Kokila (Rupal Patel) has punished her by forbidding her from participating in the Navratri celebrations.

Gopi sounded disappointed and heartbroken when we spoke to her about the same.

"As my saas is angry I have been ordered not to participate in any of the Navratri celebrations. I am feeling sad as I have to stand in one corner while everyone around is dancing and celebrating together", says Gopi. "This is my first Navratri after marriage and I wanted to be a part of the festivities", she adds sadly.

We spoke to Kokila and found out about why she has given Gopi such a harsh punishment "I am tough because I want my daughter-in-law Gopi to take up all the responsibilities without any fear and she should be learn to be firm and not always crying. I know that it is Rashi who always trying to land her in trouble her and Gopi who is innocent gets trapped. I punish her because in the near future she will be taking up all the responsibilities of the Modi parivaar and such punishments would be lesson for her. I am a mother and though I am tough with Gopi the truth is that I am proud of her honesty.

Kokila also has some advice for Gopi. "I just want Gopi to be careful about Rashi's intensions. I want her to realize who is good and who is bad", says a worried Kokila.

Off screen too Jia reveals that she may not be able to celebrate Navratri this year due to her hectic shooting schedule. "I am shooting till 10 at night for the next couple of days so I am just hoping that I get to dance today or tomorrow", she says.

We hope that Jia gets to participate in the Navratri celebrations both onscreen and of screen.

Don't miss Saath Nibhaana Saathiya every Monday to Friday at 7 pm only on STAR Plus.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Monday, October 11, 2010

http://starplus.startv.in/news/809/gopi-forbidden-from-participating-in-navratri.aspx