PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING:Warning to all members

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Friends,

I know many of you are very upset because of the way Mohit Sehgal & Sanaya Irani have been replaced. But the atmosphere at the forum is really worsening. We all are here to enjoy the show, see our fav actors/actresses perform & enjoy! Let us not turn the forum into a battleground.

Here are some guidelines to be followed while posting:

• See that you are following the IF CoC while posting.
  • Please refrain from abusing/bashing other actors & members.It will NOT be tolerated at all.
  • Please don't start a topic comparing Mohit/Sanaya & the new hosts, Jennifer/Mantra. They will be closed without warning
  • If you don't like an actor, then don't enter/respond in posts made for him/her
  • There have been posts/polls comparing different participants. Please refrain from such topics...they only cause fights. Comparison posts NOT allowed
  • No hate topics, no unrelated topics...I saw a couple of polls abt the best telly couple...now, how is it connected to ZND???? So avoid such topics...they will be closed without notice
  • In case you see a abusive post, report the post/member to any GM or to me (Manasi_16). Please don't reply to instigating posts...its just leads to more fights. It will be much easier to handle if you just report to the DT
I will add later if I find it necessary.

But please...we want to make the forum an enjoyable place...not a free-for-all bashing ground. So please adhere to the rules. Feel free to contact me in case of anything

Thanks for the co-operation (In advance)

IF Dev Team

Edited by Manasi_16 - 13 years ago
Wud defo keep in ths mind ! Thnxx Manasi.. ;)
Thanks Manasi.😃 I hope members abide by these rules, specially the one where they dont approve of a topic/post.
Well Said Mansi 👍🏼
I Hate Such Things Like Bashin & Stuff THts Y I PMed Shruti To Close a thread & Glad She Did
Cuz Here We r To Have Fun
xD
Thanks for posting the rules Manasi. They were needed.