written update 5th may 2010

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
                                             HEYY GIRLSS
                                               how r u all?
                    According to me today was not that much good episode...u all decide by reading...here is the update girlss....

PART:1

Maheshwaris House:
All ladies serving dinner at dining table when kaki calls rajshri who was lost and gives her a bowl from which she serves vishambhar.vishambhar was about to start eating when he realized that no one has started yet.he says to daddi lets start.she says that shaurya has been coming.then varsha came and rajshri asks her about shaurya that will he not come!!daddi says varsha to call upon shaurya for dinner...all are waiting for him..varsha tried to make excuse of work...rajshri says i will call him but vishambhar stops him and says that the dinner has been served.u will not go,just sit here.rajshri tries to interrupts but vishambhar's expression(popping out eyes) stop her to say furthur..and she also sits..while varsha was serving dinner rajshri says her to make a plate for shaurya and take that to his room.kaki says that rajshri has cooked all favourite dishes of shaurya..and kaki makes a plate for shaurya...
Singhania House:
nandani lying on his bed and crying..akshara came and tries to console her and say all will be fine.nandani says if i support maa bauji gets hurt and if i support bauji maa gets hurt.i know whatever maa said,she says that for me, but today first time because of me she questions bauji.i understand but my bauji will feel very alone.. akshara says that why u see both of them seperately.their both thinking is different but desire is same..nandani disagrees when naitik enters in the room and says that akshara is riight.why r u talking about disappoint.its only u who have bound this hose together.u dont need to be worry(cute convo)..akshara says that elders says that everything occurs at its time so you dont worry..everything will be fine..nandani says to naitik that today bauji scolds u alot..naitik says i have a habit of it..all smile lightly..naitik says nandani to take rest..and they both went out....naitik asks akshara that how all this will be sorted out!!akshara gives her everything will be fine looks through eyes and both went in their room.
Maheshwaris House:
in Shava's room:shaurya working in his laptop when varsha enters with dinner in her hands..shaurya asks for a pen from varsha as he has to sign a contract but when he looks up he found varsha gazing at her strangely..he himself gets up and take the pen.varsha put the dinner on the table on took out a blanket from cupboard and shaurya help her in putting it on bed.shaurya asks varsha to eat the dinner..he has some work as tomorrow is his appointment..he will eat later after completing his work..
Singhania House:
daddaji roaming here and there in the room..when bhabhi maa also came and lay down on bed..daddaji first also lay beside her but then he again gets up and drink water(as without eating or drinking they cant sleep) and again sat down and keep on looking watch.bhabhi maa was also observing him....then he starts roaming in the room in morning 4...
in morning bhabhi maa gets up but didnt find daddaji so she thinks that he has gone for walk..

PART:2

Akshara sings her morning pravachaan.only rashmi and nandani were present there listening to her..later gayatri and bhabhi maa also joins..naitik and raj banna also came and sits..all were looking again and again towards door..gayatri says to bhabhi maa that today daddaji didnt came!!bhabhi says he has gone for a walk.raj banna says that daddaji never miss the ramcharas part..all at the dining table for breakfast ..raj banna says that daddaji hasnt came yet?!nandani says naitik to call bauji..naitik calls him and says that he is not answering..bhabhi maa says that he hasnt told anything before going..he was waking whole night..nandani says to bhabhi maa that bauji had been so much hurted..dont know where he had gone!!
Maheshwaris House:
all men's going too office and stand for pooja while shaurya didnt came so varsha was standing only....rajshri stats crying while seeing this..daddi consoles her and says that i have also gone through tough times..and today m saying u from my experience that when u face a new situation/problem keep ur trust with ur self..may be this is our exam..may be good time is going to come...vishambhar nods on this..shaurya also came there and took daddi's ashirwad and says that m going to give some papers before joining...

PART:3

Maheshwaris House:
daddi gives her ashirwad to shaurya..shaurya goes towards vishambhar but he already wents..kaka also goes behind him..shaurya calls rajshri and took her ashirwad to but she didnt give her....
Road:
mohit was walking on the road when a car came in his way..he gets asaide but stops when he say daddaji in it..he greet them..daddaji says him to sit in the car..at first he resist but then he sits..daddaji says driver to stop car...and he took him to a garden and both sits on a bench..mohit assures daddaji that i will not do anything which....daddaji stops him and says that firstly listen to me then u say..mohit says ok daddaji...

PRECAP:

Daddaji saying to mohit that what all had happened u are also responsible for that..mohit nods...daddaji says that now u u fulfill ur that responsiblity and marry my daughter......

thanks

luv

regards

maheen

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lol...again starts with dinner only🤣
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=remosalsa]lol...again starts with dinner only🤣[/QUOTElollz....]they have no other work except eating..
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

lol...again starts with dinner only🤣

they can only eat yaar.....what can we expect from them...🤣 🤣

n what a bakwaas epi yaar........Yucky epi.....Naksk ka ek bhi single scene nahi...... 🤢 😡
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update.....
aviation-ca thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the prompt update.... let us get this Nandini track over with already... but of course that means the non-stop Mohit's mom irritating character😡.... of course the good thing is they never show food at Mohit's house... in fact do they even have a dining table????

At least we know the cast is well fed 😉... no shortage of food whenever anyone is hungry... but wait, how can the men be hungry if they are shooting non-stop, Nashta, followed by lunch followed by dinner all served the tent ladies...😆
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update!
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
poorna thumbnail
nw i serously doubt if akshara and naitik are the lead roles.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: poorna

nw i serously doubt if akshara and naitik are the lead roles.

my feelings exactly ! "leads" are supposed to have some brains or not? 😕 🤢 yest. mohit was a refreshing change & Shaurya also bec. nowdays i cannot stand Naitik..just like i couldn't tolerate Akshara in the show ! at least mohit, nandini and akshara have opinions of their own and they stand by them ! not like naitik who does everything "pata nahi kaise " and pata nahi kyun....they've completely ruined his character..

abt akshara, less said the better...the agony aunt and her non stop pravachans irritate me to no end ! where were these pravachans when she left her sasural ? she couldn't solve a single problem b/w her and naitik but she has advices for everyone around !

i like Shaurya's part ..the person who cannot listen to one good advise of his parents, will he be able to work under his boss? i doubt ! Vishambhar & Rajshri must let him do what he want n not create a fuss like they're doing it now...he will learn from his mistakes and realize his parents worth very soon...but he'll not understand anything if they blame him or shun him off (like varsha, vish and rajshri r doing)

mohit is turning out to be one good & strong character 👏 the best part is that he knows his mom well and he will not let nandini suffer or have any kind of difficulty after marriage....nandini deserves happiness in her life..i'm looking forward to their marriage ..they will prove to be a better couple than naksh ! 😊Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago