Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I see everyone complaining that the jokes on Archana are getting too repetetive... has no one noticed the jokes on Surinder?

Jokes on him are not only repetetive, but they are also rude. I feel bad for the poor guy, who doesnt say anything to the contestants to be mocked in such a way.  Huge fan of Krushna-Sudesh, but it PISSES me off when he does his Surinder act, because Surinder is a much more poised, and levelheaded person then shown.

Just because he sits there and smiles through the jokes, doesnt mean they dont hurt him, neither does it make the jokes appropriate.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
totally agreed...
i actually stop watching when the surinder act comes...its very rude...
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i also agree.....just because he doesnt say anything and tries to take it in a friendly way, doesnt give them the license to cut such harsh jokes on the poor chap...he seems to be a far sophisticated guy than Krishna.. who enacts him in a hopeless manner....Archana enjoys it...so they should limit it to her.........uska toh laughter hi nahin control hota hai....shayad ho jaye..apne pe jokes sun ke
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes I totally agree. I feel bad for poor Surinder and there's nothing he can do about it. Now Krushna has started making fun of Purbi and I'm sure she must be pissed off too...
babliarora thumbnail
i also agree with u comedy is not like that
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: cuteshehreen

i dont agree!!

So if you were him, and sitting there... and saw yourself portrayed as what Krushna does, or the jokes all the contestants made, it wouldnt hurt you one bit?
Khaira09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
while archana doesnt really mind but they do need to stop seriously like all the jokes seem to be repetive and then surinder omg like they need to stop that is not nice at all😡
jitinder thumbnail
I feel bad for Surinder. They have no right to make fun of him.
rozeishere thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very rightly said... jokes on Surender are in very bad taste and really should stop... he must be feeling so humiliated being portrait as a helpless and shakky person .. i am sure he is a very talented person that is why he is there
mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

poor surrinder, I'm sure he is fed up now! and they are getting a bit to annoying and repetetive and above alll RUDE!