Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i am agree..when we take ourself on his place, we would feel the trauma he might be feeling when everyone is looking at him and laughing like mad...it is sick
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so true...poor dude doesnt even say anything & its not even funny
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with you... But its kind of 50-50... I mean, had he not been at the centre of it, he wouldnt have become so popular... How many musicians or people from the band do we know by name in any of the shows that are there? None... I dont think the jokes would be taken as derogatory any longer - maybe earlier yes... And as one joke itself had said - there are only two famous tabla players in India - Zakir Hussain and Surinder - which infact is true!
kichwamaji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Surinder is a very talented Tabla player....once in a while a joke on him is okay and he may take it in good spirit....but now it is getting too much....not only Krishna, but the little kid Saloni is at it too...a bit much for my taste....sorry. Edited by kichwamaji - 13 years ago
As long as surinder doesnt hve any problem it's okay and surinder actually enjoys all those thabad thabad punches...i like them and Archana too takes all those punches in good spirit but then she is a laughing machine and can laugh on anything and everything 🤔 But jokes on Archana and surinder are enjoyable and not to forget Surinder became famous only because these contestants mimic him and pull his legs
jibi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To some extent it is okay to make fun of somebody. But lately i am feeling that its getting too much on Surinder.
rozeishere thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wish they would chose someone else for the jokes.. surender jokes are being rude to him
CIDCLASSICCASES thumbnail
Originally posted by: armaans.basket

I see everyone complaining that the jokes on Archana are getting too repetetive... has no one noticed the jokes on Surinder?

Jokes on him are not only repetetive, but they are also rude. I feel bad for the poor guy, who doesnt say anything to the contestants to be mocked in such a way.  Huge fan of Krushna-Sudesh, but it PISSES me off when he does his Surinder act, because Surinder is a much more poised, and levelheaded person then shown.

Just because he sits there and smiles through the jokes, doesnt mean they dont hurt him, neither does it make the jokes appropriate.

Its not rude........ Surinder likes it because he is making money...

O PAJI THABAD THABAD THABAD