Posted: 13 years ago
heyyy girlsss
                                           here is the update               

the episode starts with daddaji and mohit sitting in the garden.daddaji says that u have hurt me very much.i havent feel myself so compelled(majboor) this much, even i am a father of a paralysed daughter,as i have feel because of u.i hadnt expect this from u.i havent even ever dreamt of this that my own daughter will even think of marrying as per her own choice.i am shattered.mohit says that we will not go against u.we have decided that we will never meet.daddaji says that its not all over yet..my daughter is not mine now..all see me now with questionable eyes!!the person who had never took any step against customs and traditions just because of you i have to answer them all!!u have made all against me..in my own home all blame me...but the truely u r responsible 4 all this!!if it was not the talk of mahinder singhania's daughter i would have let it go but its the matter of my daughter's life!!!i have to answer all..so many days passed but i am still restless..thats why today i had came to you because what all had happened u r also responsible for that!!mohit nods!!daddaji says then u fulfil ur that responsibility and marry my daughter(mohit eyes bulging out like a frog...)
Maheshwaris House:
shaurya took blessings from rajshri and says that i am going to do first work of my life...u will not give me your blessings..rajshri as usual cries and says that dont made me in delimma whether to choose u or ur bauji!!u both r very important for me.
varsha and shaurya looks at each other with sad expreesions..shaurya says that please try to understand me.its very important for me to this job!daddi says that u can do this job by living in this house also naa.kaki says how u even think of leaving this house.please dont leave it otherwise this house will be dispersed.shaurya says i also dont want to leave this house..i had grown up thinking this as my own house.my family is not completed without u all but bauji thinks that shaurya has get everything already built up thats why he is irresponsible.i had done no hardwork in spreading our business..rajshri says that he didnt think like this.shaurya says i know till i didnt proved my self..bauji will not have trust on me..and i will do that by going from this house as if i live here under bauji's pressure i will not be able to do any work!rajshri says that whenever your bauji has picked his hands that was just for ur safety and for showing u right path..sharya says that i will chose my path myself!rajshri says keep Queit!~!!!!i cant understand ur all this rubbish talks and listen one thing u will not go anywhere!!!.daddi says him to think once again(all crying)...
Singhanias house:
bhabhi maa roaming in hall and waiting anxiously for dadda ji..all standing there!!she says that its office time now yet he has not came back.today first time he has missed pooja and he has gone today without saying anything!!naitik consoles her and say he must has been coming!raj banna says that daddaji hasn't talk to anyone since night!i had never seen him so much quiet!in past 25 years i had never seen him getting to office late and if he had to go anywhere he always inform us!bhabhi maa says that i am feeling restless!all console her and naitik says may be during walk he had met with any of his friends and may be he had been talking with him..i will go and check..all say him to find daddaji eveywhere!he went!!naitik was going when akshara calls him and give him his phone!naitik says that i might had hurt daddaji and may be because of me he has been feeling himself alone....

naitik says that all mistake is mine..if i hadnt take mohit's name ,this all hadnt happen and he went!!!
Garden:
daddaji says to mohit that if she had sacrifice her love for us then our maan is also in this that we fulfill all her happiness!!today because of my daughter happiness i had come to you.i can reject this world for my daughter's happiness ...speak!!u will marry my daughter nandani??mohit nods his head in yes..daddaji says that now i had no objection against this rishta..mohit becomes very happy and dadddaji smiles and says but i had one condition.mohit asks what!condition!dadda ji u have to become a ghar-jamai..(camera rotates at 360 degree angle)...
Vishambhar's cabin in his office:
shaurya enters while vishambhar was reading a file.shaurya says that bauji i have came to talk with u!do u have time!vishambhar says tell !shaurya says that i might being understood wrong by all family members..i dont want to leave anything..i just want to do my own work!i might had said much more yesterday to u!i didnt mean that at all!i know and i understand that u have a method of teaching work..but our generation wants to work with its own way and style which is beyond ur circle..vishambhar says that u r right..there is a differnce of each generation!shaurya says that i had came to ask u that can i and varsha live seperately so tht we can take our decsions of our private life by ourselves!!understand our responsibilities but its also true that i never think myself seperate from u....vishambhar says that in all this where relations come!!shaurya says thats why i had come to u.u all r very important for me.and i want to ask u tht wheather i am doing right or wrong!i dont want to hurt anyone.i had live a secured life with u all...but if a bird wants to fly he has to leave his shadows and trees...i want to see my boundary after getting out of my boundness.now u decide and tell?vishambhar says that i understand ur feelings !but if u want to take all decisions than this decision will also be yours!
naitik reached the garden and start searching for daddaji..he asks few people about him!he calls at office also but he was also not there!all cabins were closed in the office!peon tells him...!!!!!..he gets a call from bhabhi maa...he told them that he is still searching him..i will call u later!!!bhabhi maa says i am waiting of ur call!!naitik speaks to himself where u have been daddaji!all are calling from home!what i say to them!!daddaji asks mohit that what he has think then!mohit says that i love nandani!want to marry her!i cant do anything for her!i can leave anything also for her!
but i cant accept your this condition!!dadda ji looks at him with popping out eyes๐Ÿ˜† and mohit get up and says plz forgive me!and he leaves..

PRECAP:
bhabhi maa asks dadda ji tat where he had gone!u didnt tell anything to anyone!we all were so worried:we cant even think where to find u!!

luv u all

regars

maheen
Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago
DJ ki khamoshi.....baap re baap๐Ÿ˜ฒ ...well thanks for the update !!!๐Ÿ˜Š...really appreciate ur efforts๐Ÿ‘Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago
please do it fast n thank u very much
thanxx honeey for update and
well done ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
 thnx 4 the wndrful update..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜Š cn sum1 plx tell me wots the meaning of "ghar-jamai"... ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by jaujau

thnx 4 the wndrful update..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜Š cn sum1 plx tell me wots the meaning of "ghar-jamai"... ๐Ÿ˜•
ur welcome
ghar jamai means that any man that gets married and then lives with his wife's family or depends on the wife's family for support.hope u get that...๐Ÿ˜Š
Ghar jamai means that the guy lives at the girls house instead of girl going to her sasural ( basically... the guy has to live in HIS sasural
Thanks for the update.  Appreciate your efforts to watch this boring show๐Ÿ‘