CID

EP 619 : Maut Ka Aashirwad (14-May-2010)

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
CASE TITLE : Maut Ka Aashirwad
EPISODE  No. : 619
CASE No. : 417
AIR DATE : 14-May-2010

DIRECTOR : Salil Singh
STORY : Christabelle D'Souza
SCREENPLAY : Christabelle D'Souza

As discussed here this thread is for the next weeks case.

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promos. Lets be more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

PROMO Link

EPISODE Link [Thanks to -Nipun97-]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1395905

WRITTEN UPDATE Link [Thanks to priya_sparsha]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1396869

CAPS Link
--unavailable--

EPISODE RATING Link [Thanks to zerry123]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1395777

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hope this case is a bit better than the usual murder cases. I had always wished that the cases were something other than murder, but even if there is murder, let me hope that it is some nice case like Case of the Secret Code 751E1115 or Behroopiya.

Wish Vivek is back. Lets see the promo first, that should give us some idea about the case.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeahhhhhhhhhh .. looking for next episode.. and Vivek too.. he should be in his position..

BTW its good to know that CID is going to be telecast biweekly. Double Mazaa...........Double Enjoy..πŸ‘

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: acp_pradyuman

Yeahhhhhhhhhh .. looking for next episode.. and Vivek too.. he should be in his position..

BTW its good to know that CID is going to be telecast biweekly. Double Mazaa...........Double Enjoy..πŸ‘

...thats only when they have nice plots in store...Hopefully making it biweekly doesnt worsen the quality of stories...
prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shagnika

...thats only when they have nice plots in store...Hopefully making it biweekly doesnt worsen the quality of stories...

Thats what I fear as well. When CID became an hourly show, see what happened. The quality has still not recovered. Now if it became bi-weekly then........... anyway hoping for the best. Anyway just give me a full dose of my Trio.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Wish it is something nice- not like those Special Beaurau Cases.

@prabha: You are quite right- the quality has not yet recovered.

teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hope that we will get a nice case to see
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I did have some expectation with the last episodes and if not completely atleast some percent of them were fulfilled same with the coming episode I don't know why but I have a feeling the coming is going to be a good one 😊 😊 !! fingers crossed maybe we'll get to see our trio in complete action
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: didobhav

I did have some expectation with the last episodes and if not completely atleast some percent of them were fulfilled same with the coming episode I don't know why but I have a feeling the coming is going to be a good one 😊 😊 !! fingers crossed maybe we'll get to see our trio in complete action

πŸ˜†Tumhaare mooh mein ghee shakkar!!!πŸ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@shagnika haha so sweet of you !!!