Nadhaswaram Archives May 2010

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Monday 3rd May 2010 

Episode - 11

Pictures by MP_Radha
Credits:Viluthu.com

Gopi says maha is very lucky for him...he says come here daily morning and wake me up...so everyday will be good for me..Gopi leaves the place..Maha perumaiya sees gopi and shokku looks at maha meaningfully says "Its high time for virundhu..."....Mega Jollu party pandi(MJP) starts him lemon kathai and maha tells apply it ur head..good for ur madness...

Pushpa tells her anni that all she wants is her daughter should come as marumagal to any one of her annan's house...(parthumma ,pushpamma...dont beleieve indha kalathu ponnunga...orey kallula 2 mangoes nnu paadikitte 2 annan's veettukku marumagala poida pogudhu...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)....
Saapadu pandhi kalai katting...Ellam oru vettu vetting...

Our village's landmark...ditch water filled road vazhiya camera moves on and stops on piraisudan's face..sir washing his face in tap...Then he gets up,takes his chinna gownder umbrella and start hiding seeing someone...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Shokku and co coming...talking abt his sister deivanai's virundhu padalam ...Shokku tells pushpa that he misses piraisudan..Pushpa says "dont talk abt that manushan"..oru marumagal(future...)..says "why athai ur husband face is always like a urinated baby?...innoru future marumagal gives another good idea..says "if he beat u again...break his hands and legs and use it for aduppu erikka"...(adi paavigala..ponnungala illa bin ladygala??)...Her son..sambandam advices his mother to divorce his father...(velangirummmm...๐Ÿคข)....All this pechu was heard by Piraisudan sir..shokku stops everyone and he tells them to go home ,he has some other work... comes towards pirai and pirai hides his face..He croses pirai and pirai erichala looks at him...

Gopi's house..ellarum kadhai adiching...Girls brings the nadaswaram and gives ito gopi and pandi and tells them to play..Pandi says he dont to play and he gives it to mayil...Mayil asks gopi to play....Gopi says yes and the entire place gears up for a light music katcheri...

gopi starts playing..No carnatic raagams ...he plays only film music...Gopi vaasikka ...girls aada..Kankolla katchi๐Ÿ˜...mayil stands near gopi and ,what is he doing?Nadaswaram in his mouth..For me it was like drinking cooldrinks...Katcheri kalaikatting....Gopi plays all latest tamil kuthu songs in nadaswaram๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก....Girls aellam round katti dancing....Pirai watches will erichal from outside...Mayil too joins the kootam for dancing....Shokku comes and watches his entire family dancing and enjoying...Pirai tries to come in and runs away seeing shokku standing there...

Mayi sees his brother watching them and stops dancing and instructs gopi to change the music...Gopi oru vazhiaya stops his light music and play some decent good nadaswaram..(Bilahari raagam)Shokku rasichukitte comes near them ....

Suddenly pirai storms inside and shouts "Stop it"...like nagma in "kadahalan"( I expected "Eva ava" dialogue..but varla..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)..Ellarum shocked...Shokku welcomes him and asks "eppo vandheenga maappu?"..Pirai says he was here from the morning..says no akkarai on him for anyone...nobody searched for him...Mayil tries to samadana paduthing him..But pirai stops mayil and shouts at his wife pushpa...says "iam struggling alone there,inga virundhu and dance vaa?i'll give time till 8.45pm today night(8.45 kku dhaan last bus aam๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)before that u should come there..or else stay here for ur rest of ur life time"...sollittu leaves the place...Ellarum looks at each others face and within a minute they shout "Yayy"...(ennanga idhu...anha dummy piece avlo torture aa panraru?)....

Gopi in the temple..shokku comes there and tells gopi that he wants to talk to him..They sit in a place and shokku says "i thought my first son will be my isai vaarisu..but he ran away at his age of 10..(aiyo..one more character pending aa?๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ)...Then i thought u will be isai varisu...but neeyum changed the track..but when i saw u playing nadaswaram yesterday..i felt that u r my one and only isai varisu...now tell me reason..why r u not ready to be my varisu?".....Gopi says "yes appa,u may get aatma trupti by playing this instrument..but money?i want to earn more and take my family to the next step"...Shokku says "nyayamana pechu...but anybody can earn..but this kind of isai is a gift..which someone will get..we r blessed with such a gift...why r u not using it?"... 

Shokku says that he wants to see gopi playing nadaswaram in a big crowd..and adha parthu sandosha padanum..everybody should say "see...shokku's varisu is here..Gopi"....Gopi gets emotional..Shokku asks why?gopi says may be u r sitting very near to me and talking..adhaan...both gets emotional...

(namma gopi veettu makka)Girls and boys planning to go to a movie...they says they will get permission from their father by telling that maha wants to see a movie...ellarum rombha jollya pesikittu irukanga...Pushpa and her anni meenatchi watches this and meenatchi asks pushpa "pandi and gopi..2 perula un ponnu yarukku?"(planning aa?very good...onnum nadakka poradhilla...vadivelu venumna sollalam..yellamae plan pannama panna koodathunnu..adhallam real life kku othu varadhu makka...)...

pushpa says whatever my brothers should decide...meenatchi cycle gapl a thitting her theni kaara thangatchi(yaarunnu enakku theiryala pa)...Meenatchi and pushpa goes on planning abt their chilrens wedding...meenatchi says "we will never fight with each other"...(Ok...something is going to happen soon)....

Ellarum sleeping in the terrace..oru ponnu gets up and goes some where...Sambandam follows her silently...The girl goes downstairs and he follows her....he sits in the steps and waits for her...
girl comes up and he pulls her and take her in to a room...says "hey..dont shout..iam ur athai paiyan na...dont shout"...She shouts and suddenly someone opens the door...

Freeze...

[Thank you for reading the updates.  If you like the updates, please click the like button.  We encourage everyone to join us in the discussion.  Vaanga Pazhagalaam ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ]

For pictures and Synopsis pls visit the following Link....

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only
Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wednesday - Rojaaaa, paavam di nee pch pch --- Yeeyyyyy, some
promo for Sura songs - Roja kku jolly dayyyyyyy
Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
smlaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

anjkhoney thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail