Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry Puppy I didn't send in my message to you on FB. Today is my older sister's bday as well so we had a dinner party for her last night and I was gone tutoring in the morning and we had another party for her right now. I will edit my post in his thread again later tonight. Sorry Puppy!
..-..Riya..-.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohitkideewani

Sorry Puppy I didn't send in my message to you on FB. Today is my older sister's bday as well so we had a dinner party for her last night and I was gone tutoring in the morning and we had another party for her right now. I will edit my post in his thread again later tonight. Sorry Puppy!

Awwww.. 🤗 No need to say Sorry. I understand. And wish her from my behalf. 😃 I think she was the one who answered the call when I called u up for the first time! 😃 Happy Birthday to her!
spln thumbnail
Hey everyone!

So I'm just sort of doing y best to spread the message of this CC contest, even though its  a GA post on the homepage - just in case you're not the kind who stops and looks through those posts, CC have organized a writing contest @ http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1653165 - and it would be awesome if the writers from among you strive to participate!

Looking forward to as many entries as possibly can be!

cheers,
nj

ps: sorry - I don't men to spam here on your fan/chat thread - but like I said, I'm trying to spread the message! =)