Today's update!!!

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Sorry guys.. couldnt watch the epi as of yet.. will do a combined update tomorrow.. pakka๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sorry ...๐Ÿ˜ณIf anyone can brief up, it will be great๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i missed the first 15 mins bt i saw the last 15 mins. so heres whats happened in that. every1 is seated in the grihapravesh puja of khajans new mansion. anandi is very excited and wants to take a tour of the haveli but sumitra tells her to finish the puja first n then go around the house. after the puja concludes, khajan starts boasting in front of dadisa n family abt the huge rooms of the haveli. he goes on boasting n anadi cant contain her enthusiasm any more and wishes to take a tour of the house. teepri also shows unexpected enthusiasm. khajan n bhago r a lil surprised to c this new member n so teepri introduces herself as kanni ma's "maani hui but sabse laadli beti". after that JaAn, phooli, shyam sugna n teepri go on  haveli tour with bhago n khajan leads the other members to the drawing room. daadisa taunts him saying that khajan has become very rich after coming out of jail. khajan says that b4 i went to jail i too worked very hard but goddess lakshmi was not happy with me but now goddess lakshmi has showered her blessings on me. he goes and sits down in a jhoola without even asking daadisa to sit down. daadisa gets a lil annoyed at his rude behaviour. khajan then asks them why they r standing n asks them to sit down. bhairon n basant look a lil annoyed. suddenly nihaal singh enters n khajan welcomes him very warmly n goes on to praise him in front of dadisa n says "aap aur main inke saamne kuch bhi nahi". dadisa throws an angry look. khajan says he has made special arrangements for nihaal singh and takes him from there leaving daadisa n family there with no1 to cater to. basant says that enuf is enuf n they shuld leave now. daadisa says no, i want to see what else this man does in his pride.

PRECAP- nihaal singh in drunk state throws sugna a dirty look. sugna n shyam are dancing n nihaal singh goes n tries to touch sugna. shyam pulls sugna to his side to avoid nihaal singh but he tries to do it again n shyam gets angry n holds nihaal singh by his collar.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Disha... looking forward for the Nihaal-Shyam face off๐Ÿ˜
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
first 15 mimutes-
teepri says that girl must have mistaken her for her mom as they must have similiar faces ๐Ÿ˜ฒ anandi says that kid is hoshiyar ๐Ÿ˜† how could she have made such a mistake?teepri angry that anandi is accusing her of lying..masa takes teepri's side asks anandi not to put jor on her beemaar dimaag .masa says she will buy jagiya a present for winning -just then khajan enters with lots of gift and loads of attitude.to invite maasa   and family for grihapravesh ..maasa says she will surely come,bhairav comes, khajan leaves quickly..Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is happening to khajan singh ????????After watching his attitude now i am sure that he is again going to cut jail's ticket very soon.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by kalika_29 - 13 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update..............