*Sharad-Divyanka* Off-screen Gallery

Posted: 13 years ago
There have been too many topics made on their off-screen pictures (individual and together). The forum is looking really messy. Please post any recent SD pics in this gallery (OFF-SCREEN ONLY) Comments are allowed so discuss their off-screen moments all you like here.

Thank you!!

Edited by *Reemz* - 13 years ago
Here is a new one sharad added on his FB jus a few mins ago

I love this picture sooooo much!! I'm sooo happy that he's starting to post more pics! He's soooo hottt!!! starting with his hair even though we can't see all of it the parts we can see look amazing i love his hair wet!!! next his eyes those are just amaazzzzinggg!! I'm left speechless after looking into that perfection!!!  he's got the cutest nose and ears!!! His mouth looks so inviting!! and i like when has the slight touch of stubble on his face!! ufff he's sooooo sexyyy!  I wish i could get in that water with him!Edited by Sharadlicious - 13 years ago
OH

MY

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way! This the sexiest pic of him!! Can't breathe!!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it all the way <3
sooo sexy like always!
Yay..he is really posting some picss these days....I hope he posts more and more!!
He's like the best one in this world for real!!

OMG !!!! he is the most good looking guy ever =]

hope to see him on screen again..
new picture of my love!!
he looks really different in this.. .but he stilll looks sooooo cute dashing and handsome!! uffffff !! I love when he uploads pics!!  ☺️
Sharad is looking really dashing
Remind me of a james bond pic
Edited by limaSDude - 13 years ago
OMG!! Another one? Seems like he had finally taken our advice!!!! yaaayyyy this one is very formal... somehow. LOVE IT!!