Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

17 years!!! kyon.. tadipar kar diya kya?...😆......... you can even jump and romp singing "aisa des hai mera' song from veeer zaara....😆

😆 Please read the bold part before that! I go to Delhi every August and January. Peak summer is over by then. This time I will be there in the 1st week of June!
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SholaJoBhadkey

😆 Please read the bold part before that! I go to Delhi every August and January. Peak summer is over by then. This time I will be there in the 1st week of June!

Oh ok.... i thought 17 saal key baad!!!???... I think you should try some hapus.. this time..will be a good eye-opener.. 😉
Dont forget your Sun-Screen lotions buddy... infact, meri maano to use ALOE VERA plants ... the gel inside really works...

By the way ... take frequent showers....

Aur ek baat ... eat more sabzi and less meat.
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail

[

Oh ok.... i thought 17 saal key baad!!!???... I think you should try some hapus.. this time..will be a good eye-opener.. 😉

I have tried Hapus in India and it didn't do anything for me 😉 I have been arguing from experience unlike some others I know 😉😆.

Back to the topic 😉 - the reason I didn't go to Delhi in peak Indian summer for 17 years is because my holidays didn't begin until July. This year we start early to accommodate Ramadan! 😊 
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ice-Thinker

Dont forget your Sun-Screen lotions buddy... infact, meri maano to use ALOE VERA plants ... the gel inside really works...

By the way ... take frequent showers....

Aur ek baat ... eat more sabzi and less meat.

I am assuming that advice was for me, so thanks 😊

I don't forget my sunscreen in cold Scotland 😆 I am super-sensitive to the sun! And I happen to be a vegetarian by choice, so I don't have to worry about that.😛 
qwertyesque thumbnail

I have tried Hapus in India and it didn't do anything for me 😉 I have been arguing from experience unlike some others I know 😉😆.

Back to the topic 😉 - the reason I didn't go to Delhi in peak Indian summer for 17 years is because my holidays didn't begin until July. This year we start early to accommodate Ramadan! 😊 

Arre sholaji... like everything else you also evolve.. refined tastes are typically acquired over a period of time.....so give it a try.. and u will be so happy you did..

😆
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail

Arre sholaji... like everything else you also evolve.. refined tastes are typically acquired over a period of time.....so give it a try.. and u will be so happy you did..

😆

Mine did - over a few decades. You are the one who refuses to try 😉😆 
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Well I was born and brought up in India, so even though I live in the midwest now - Indian weather is not so alien to me. Last time I was in India - I strolled in the sun, ate street side food, drank water wherever - pretty much everything I did growing up. I did not take any special precautions before traveling either.

So either I have the most amazing adaptive evolutionary biological system or the fact is you can take a desi out of India, but you cannot take India out of the desi.
qwertyesque thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Well I was born and brought up in India, so even though I live in the midwest now - Indian weather is not so alien to me. Last time I was in India - I strolled in the sun, ate street side food, drank water wherever - pretty much everything I did growing up. I did not take any special precautions before traveling either.

So either I have the most amazing adaptive evolutionary biological system or the fact is you can take a desi out of India, but you cannot take India out of the desi.

If you are born and brought up in india.. you are good.. the problem is only for those who are born in US/UK etc.. and are accustomed to pure water and air.. while their immune system can take a long nap...

I dont take malaria shots while travelling to india.. i eat vada pav.. with ,my eyes closed... cant see what i could be eating..
Sun screen are you kidding.... you can use that if you dont want to look south indian... but not to prevent skin cancer.. or something.....yeah drink water since you can get dehydrated in god forskaen places in Rajasthan Delhi.. where heat is killing....stop showing off yuor NRI delicateness in front of poor friends and relative.. just have fun...

I always go to Chowpatty and have tried evertthing at sharmas... have tried roadside pani pure.. with eyes wide shut..drink water anywhere..I do use one thing from US though the hand sanitizers an carry a whole lot ot floss.. which is not easilly available in inda.. Every indian is made up of iron and bacteria.. immune to everything...Which part of india you are from?

Edited by qwertyesque - 13 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail

Mine did - over a few decades. You are the one who refuses to try 😉😆 

Arre baba things have changed a lot since india became independent!!!!!😆