11th may 2010 written update

Posted: 13 years ago
hey girls
 according to me it was good epi after a long time as their was a naksh scene and a very emotional scene in maheswaris but overall it was a good epi after a long time!!!

Written Update 11 may 2010

Maheshwaris House:
All the ladies and vishamhar sitting in the hall when varsha came holding a bag and she puts the bag on the table and gives the keys of house to rajshri and says that the these are monthly accounts diary,bills and the electricity bill should be paid upto the 10th of this month.rajshri looks at vishambhar.he nods his head in yes..and then she says to daddi that some of ur pooja samagiri was with me so u take this back.daddai takes that and says that whenever someone wants anything all runs to varsha.now everyone has to take care of their everything by themselves.varsha take out some pens from bag and give them to vishambhar and says that bauji these pens are for u,blue ink pens

i had kept so many under my care.i give them to maa.she will keep them safely!vishambhar nods in yes.then daddi says shaurya has also came and says that u have come on correct time.rajshri makes him sit with her and says to varsha to sit also and eat kheer together with all!(bhukar family sath baithna bhi hai to sirf khane k lie..)and rajshri serve kheer to all when daddi says that if today u had a time then we could have eat halwa by varsha's hand.all give a disapponted look.rajshri says to shaurya that why are you not eating and then she makes him eat herself by her hands!!(emotional scene)

NaitiK,,Mohit,Rashmi and Akshara in car going back.Akshara says that u make M.G  club lose today.and rashmi says that ur and mohit understanding is the best.u understand whatever mohit says and mohit understands whatever u say and then the ball is in BASKET!!then akshara says that when mohit had come in the ground how all cheers naa?!!!and that poor club members became confused!all laughed.mohit says that today after so many days we enjoyed by playing.rashmi says that we could have enjoyed more if nandani did was with us.mohit expreesions suddenly become serious.then naitik says that mohit do u remember that whenever we won we eat ice-cream.naitik says lets firstly eat ice-cream and then we will go to my home.

akshara says thats good.we will enjoy.mohit tries to make an excuse and says that today i had a work so i will go to my home.naitik was about to say that we all know when suddenly akshara interrupts and say that just leave all these talks as we also have to go back home soon and u remember that maahas also said that she hasto go somewhere so we will eat ice-cream some other time(naitik gives a confused look)but then smiles and say that i will drop u mohit.mohit says no u drop me here.i will go doing my home works also!naitik says that we can do that together but mohit says that u will get late.i will go by myself.naitik agrees and drops him.mohit says goodbye to all and shakes hand with naitik and went!

Singhanias House:

.Bhabhi maa and Gayatri were packing some suits and differnet things.when raj banna says that naitik hadnt came yet to which gayatri replies that today after so many days all friends are meeting and today they also have a match so they could be late.bhabhi maa says to raj banna that i was thinking that when daddaji and naitik will go their besides fruits and sweets should we send something else.raj banna replies that about this 
i dont know anything u should ask all this to ur choti dulhan.

i dont understand all this.
bahbhi maa and gayatri both together pack the shagun stuff and then look at each other and at the same time all came and rashmi says that we won.raj banna says thats why u all get late.u were celebrating the happiness of winning.naitik says that winning was an excuse,i made my place in mohit's heart.i dont want anything else.akshara says that misunderstandings occur bit if ur relation is true then it remains always!and naitik smiles!

MaHESHWARIS house:
vishambhar sitting on the bed when rajshri came lost in her thoughts.vishambhar asks her what happened.she says that shaurya is going to new house.we should inform akshara otherwise later she will get upset and will say that no one told me.she will meet varsha and shaurya also.vishambhar says that u r right.u call and tell her everything.rajshri says that she even cant think all this is happening in our house,i dont have power to tell her all thsi.vishambhar says that u talk with her and he gives her phone.

akshara picks the call and ask about all and say that i want to give u a good news and that is nandani and mohit are going to get married.daddaji also agrees.naitik is also very happy today.there is very much hustle and bustle in the house.all are going to mohit's house by tomorrow for the rishta.rajshri says that it is very good.akshara says that today my home is looking my home maa!rajshri was crying but she says that my eyes got filled by ur talk!akshara asks that why u call maa?all fine?rajshri says that i want to talk to u.then she hangs up!vishambhar asks that why u didnt tell anything.rakshri says that she was so happy that i was not able to say anything....(sad song dilo ko bandha that humne...... on all the family.)))

Singhanias house:
Naitik in his bedroom talking ton phone with ajay taht today it was great.i miss u all specially mohit.may be u dont know that from past few days i was not talking with mohit but i talk also and get my friend back also.its all because of u.ajay says that its credit goes to bhabhi.bhabhi says to me to arrange the BB.and bhabhi wants u both friends to meet.akshara came with a glass of milk.naitik cuts the call and say that u r a Chopi rUstam!!akshara says u r also that!u planned all match with ajay!!naitik says that u also planned everything along with shankari taai!!naitik then fumbled with words!naitik says that how u get to know that it was my plan!akshara says i got to know bus!!naitik says that u think so much for our friendship!u think so much for nandani didi and mohit!naitik takes the milk from akshara and put it on the table and makes her sit on the bed! and both keep their assuring hands on each other and get into a sweet hug!

Akshara says that i was known that u are showing anger for mohit because u were upset.i was sure that one day u will understand mohit and all misunderstandings will be cleared !when i saw u hesitating in taking rishta for didi!i make my mind that this way will be the best!naitik asked her to tell that how she came to know baout shankari taai and his plan.she says that i heard ur both conversation on phone!and she apologize also!naitik says i was also thinkng that why u r supporting me like this now!!SHETAAN!!!
akshara says ap sheetan.u made such a big plan and u didnt tell me!naitik says that i didnt want to tell that!akshara saya that u bring such rishtas which no one likes so that all can see mohit's goodness!right?naitik says yes and see now daddaji jee is so happy and everything is fine now and both hug once again!

Singhanias house:
akshara singing ramcharas phart.all sitting around her and listening and in SINGHANIA house varsha singing!varsha starts crying a bit while singing!daddi consoles her!

PRECAP:daddaji,naitik and akshara knocking the door of mohit's house.he opened the door and was shocked to see them!his mother and sister was also standing in the room!!and they both were also surprised

love

regards

maheen

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago
wowww! thnx 4 uploading! n if u hav prbz ask me okay! ill help u!
Thanks for the update... :) That was really nice of you!:D

xx
thanks yaar for the update!!!! 😊naksh hugging after so many days was nice to watch😊.....
thanx 4 the update..................
thanxxxx for wonderful updating
for nice epi
how is varsha singing ram charita song when she moved out?
Thanks for the update...........
Originally posted by srkloverdiamond

how is varsha singing ram charita song when she moved out?
heyy she hasnt move out yet?!!they r gonnna move out in the next episode i guess!!
Thanks Honeey!Naksh scene after sucha long... tym!Wow!😳