Pavitra Rishta

Ankita Lokhande, Ideal Daughter On-Screen and Off!

Rose-Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Saturday, 08 May 2010 20:18

Ankita Lokhande

Ankita Lokhande

On the eve of Mother's Day, in a candid chat with TellyCafe, everyone's favorite small screen daughter, whom every mother would like to accept her as their beti or bahu, Ankita Lokhande, a.k.a Archana of 'Pavitra Rishta', reveals how much she misses her mother and how, in her own special way, she tries to stay connected.

"My mom stays in Indore, and I hardly get any time off from my shoots to be able to go and visit home, so I try, as much as I can, to call her and keep in touch with her. She is a school teacher there, so I often send her nice kurtis or bags which she can take to work with her. I even send her other random goodies that I find here in Mumbai, which I figure she may not be able to find over there. I think these things make her feel nice and making her feel happy makes me very, very, happy."

When asked if she has any special memories of Mother's Day, she smiles, "I have always given her some or the other kind of gifts on such special days... If she were here with me now, I would have definitely given her a big surprise!"

We complimented her on her mother-daughter bond and she playfully told us that even though her mother is a teacher, she never wanted Ankita in her school as she was so naughty as a child, and her mother was always worried that she would have to scold her in front of the other kids.

True to her on-screen persona, Ankita seems to be the ideal beti in real life as well. We wish both, Ankita and her mom, many many more such special memories.

-- Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

Awwwww that's so sweet of Ankita 🤗

the article., 😊
  Edited by innocent-26 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meluvsrk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2