hey guys...my first ever vm
its on the song Tennu le from the movie Jai-Veeru

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySOg-KzcNaM[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by amotlymileo - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Leo!!!! its g ood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!keep coming with more
@leo...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awesoem VM yaar....Perfect song..Perfect scenes..and Perfect situations.....in all a chummeshwari VM....loved it completely...Please keep making more yaar...Fantastic...and btw eh eh...thnx for adding my name😳I will always be happy to helpπŸ˜‰Now expecting more VM's from u...Do we have ur name as the best VM maker of the next issue of NL???πŸ˜›

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

@leo...

Awesoem VM yaar....Perfect song..Perfect scenes..and Perfect situations.....in all a chummeshwari VM....loved it completely...Please keep making more yaar...Fantastic...and btw eh eh...thnx for adding my name😳I will always be happy to helpπŸ˜‰Now expecting more VM's from u...Do we have ur name as the best VM maker of the next issue of NL???πŸ˜›

@red: thanx dear...keep bringing in the chummeshwari part..hehe you know whyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yeah i'll keep making more..i already have the concept for the second one told you na..πŸ˜‰

@blue: you don't need to thank me dear..its just cz of you that i could even think of starting it
@green: thats not happening so soon..we are having much more cretive people than me on the forum
excellent...mindblowing...n only for u chummeshwarivm yaar...now toh u've bcum an all rounder...pehle avi. now vm...aap toh chhha gye yaar..
do make more...dis one was lovely.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Originally posted by trueraginifan

excellent...mindblowing...n only for u chummeshwarivm yaar...now toh u've bcum an all rounder...pehle avi. now vm...aap toh chhha gye yaar..
do make more...dis one was lovely.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i am not allowed to say thanxπŸ˜‰...but am glad that you liked it...will sure keep making more..
Edited by amotlymileo - 13 years ago
Made a small VM on Ishaan-Suhaha on the song "Haule Haule"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_Ui3hJD_xA[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_Ui3hJD_xA

Comments/Criticism would be most welcome :-)
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
Lovely nureat....I mean perfect....the zoobi doobi part actually matched up with the song so perfectly...it was like Sushaan were dancing to haule haule only....Great indeed...Please keep making more...my my...this tymj its gonna be difficult to choose a winner for best VM I guessπŸ˜‰superb nureat...

Just one suggestion...or may I say imp suggestion-Please include ur name at the end of the video esp when ur sharing it on YT....coz ppl may download it,edit n claim it as their own...πŸ˜‰oderwise.greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat job indeedπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Anu...awesome VM yaar πŸ€—...watched it sometime back... first of all perfect song... i don't think any other song can suit then better...especially Ishaan πŸ˜† and having watched so many of ur other VMs i know u always pick the best scenes n expressions n this is no different..

liked how u started with the pics...n the dance steps totally went with the music...and at time it looked as of ishaan was actually singing those lines..hehe..very sweet VM yaar πŸ€— loved it totally! πŸ‘ πŸ€—

oh and i watched sarah's VM too.. loved that too!! 😊 Edited by ManaliS - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Lovely nureat....I mean perfect....the zoobi doobi part actually matched up with the song so perfectly...it was like Sushaan were dancing to haule haule only....Great indeed...Please keep making more...my my...this tymj its gonna be difficult to choose a winner for best VM I guessπŸ˜‰superb nureat...

Just one suggestion...or may I say imp suggestion-Please include ur name at the end of the video esp when ur sharing it on YT....coz ppl may download it,edit n claim it as their own...πŸ˜‰oderwise.greaaaaaaaaaaaaaat job indeedπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thank you so much, Shounak!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....I'm glad you liked it! I'll surely try to make more....and will add my name at the end of the vid too :-)