Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: ManaliS

Anu...awesome VM yaar πŸ€—...watched it sometime back... first of all perfect song... i don't think any other song can suit then better...especially Ishaan πŸ˜† and having watched so many of ur other VMs i know u always pick the best scenes n expressions n this is no different..

liked how u started with the pics...n the dance steps totally went with the music...and at time it looked as of ishaan was actually singing those lines..hehe..very sweet VM yaar πŸ€— loved it totally! πŸ‘ πŸ€—

oh and i watched sarah's VM too.. loved that too!! 😊

Thank you soooooooo much, ManaliiiiiiiiiiiiπŸ€— Muahhhhh! I had such a hard time figuring out a song for them yaar...lol....then finally went with this one and given how Ishaan-Suhana don't have typical 'romantic' scenes, it's more of a challenge to find the right expression/moment to go with the lyrics....but it was fun making one after so longπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing VM nureat....brilliant work.πŸ‘...the song,the scenes are just perfect...and it actually feels that they are dancing to haule-haule...
keep coming up with more!!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: amotlymileo

amazing VM nureat....brilliant work.πŸ‘...the song,the scenes are just perfect...and it actually feels that they are dancing to haule-haule...

keep coming up with more!!

Thank you so much!😳 I'm glad you liked it!πŸ˜ƒ
SomerholicGirl thumbnail

Guyz!!!!!!!!!!!! My first VM on Sushaan!!!!!!!!!

Plzzz watch and comment....

Youtube link:

lol❀️
Harika

p.s:I am not getting how to embed the video..plzzz help..... and btw, dont forget to leave ur comments.
Edited by haaki.b - 13 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All of them are really good, Harika good job, very sad though now on my "FARMAISH" ( I mean request) do a pharakta hua , happy happy one please, pretty pleas!!!
amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

awesome vm harika....love itπŸ‘

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@haaki.b

Hey harika.... dear...πŸ˜›. the VM is fantastic  and i loved it all the more as it is on one of my all time favourite numbers..... i love that song.... it is got so much intensity that the pain is obvious when enacted by any character.... Ishu and Suhaana suited damn well for this number... and the sequences matched up too..... great work.... deadly good for the first attempt yaar..... superb....!!!πŸ‘
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
great vm harika...loved it...😊
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
@Venture:will definitely make a happy one alright? But I thought this song would suit Sushaan...so did it.....The next one would be a happy one and probably from Jab We Met only

@leo:thanx so much for liking it

@laxmi di: thanx for such heart warming comments di... It is one of my favourite songs too...and ur comments made me happy.....

@Shwets:thanx for liking it dear....
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woah i didn't notice this section!

@Leo: Wonderful VM! Love the funky choice of song..Very cute! πŸ‘

@Anu: Lovely VM yaar! I love that song and it is so appropiate for Ishaan! Like how you cut the song and chose selected portions..Great one cos it makes the VM short and sweet!Nice work! πŸ‘

@Harika: Love the song and yeap it suits very much well with the scenes you've chosen! Made me sad...seeing Suhana..πŸ˜­πŸ˜†..BUT Great work! πŸ‘

To all, thanks for sharing! πŸ˜ƒ