|l:^:.Akshat's Mania.:^:l| - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by robinc07

Apparently, an article posted on states that, 'Akshat's performance will leave you speechless"😊Yahhhhh
omg YAY i cant wait now 😳

Aksshat ready to show his dancing talent

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Cinestars ki Khoj 2007 wild card entry contestant Aksshat will be seen in Zara Nachke Dikha. The actor cum dancer believes in a focused life and is ready to show his dance tadka on the dance floor.

What made you choose this show?
"I love the concept of the show, girls v/s boys. Why? This is the oldest concept of them all: one which has started from the era of Adam and Eve! It is good also that my dancing talent would be displayed on India's no 1 channel, STAR Plus."

Who according to you is the best dancer in the boy's team?
"Every single one has talent and our team is filled with great dancers like Aamir Ali, Siddhesh Pai, Abhishek Awasthi and even Sushant Singh Rajput. So, in our team nobody is weak. So girls, beware of us!"

Do you think that during the show there will be too much of talking?
"Perhaps, but there will also be lots of dance and comedy. I am here to reply to Rakhi Sawant..."

How passionate are you about dancing?
"I love it. I am here to show my dancing talent to the world. I have my dancing Institute in Kolkatta and  now in Mumbai I want to do both, dancing and acting."

Tell us something about your dancing Institute.
"It's called Ashtra, and has three branches in Kolkatta itself and recently the institute completed 8 years. I have really worked to set this institute up and whatever income I have got from this dancing school, I have used for coming to Mumbai. At the school we teach Bollywood, Salsa, Jazz and many other such contemporary dance forms."

Will you open a dancing school in Mumbai?
"No, I haven't come here to teach, but to become an actor. So here in Mumbai, I will act in films..."

Are you comfortable doing daily soaps?
"No, not all and I can't work on the same character for four years and I feel there is no creativity in it. I want to explore myself as a hard core actor in films and not in daily soaps."

Your future projects...
I have done a film called Happy with Pankaj Kapoor, it is directed by Bhavna Talwar and after this show, I am planning another film."
Love his spirit, he's always supporting the guys!
Im really excited to see him as a movie actor

and i understand what he means with the whole 4 years of playing the same ol character =/

i found out he was in a movie .. Dhoka.. ill so watch it =D
Made 2 Aksshat Avis:

a siggy with Aksshat & Siddhesh:

Feel Free to Use. :)

-aisha
Originally posted by desi_baby07

Made 2 Aksshat Avis:

-aisha
Aww they look awesome, love Sidhesh/Akshat's jodi lol....as dancers
Originally posted by ekta_salman

i found out he was in a movie .. Dhoka.. ill so watch it =D
Awesome movie, it was one of the best movies that year. It didn't make it big cuz of its cast, it deserved more credit. Awesome music as well, the dhokha song just brings chills down ur spine, very powerful. Roya Re, Anjana and Kab Tujhe(one of my all time favs). The new guy, Ibrahiem, is really a good actor and good looking
he does a solo this weekend

im really excited
Originally posted by desi_baby07

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
Made 2 Aksshat Avis:

-aisha

<div></div></font>

OMG <3