Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: robinc07

πŸ˜› Yeah it was amazing, I was left speechless. I've never seen someone have so much energy and apply that energy through powerful/tough movements.

i know right ... tht too in one go ... wow no wonder he was dead tired in the end even tho he finished the act and was full on energy even the last minute!!
wow this guy is A M A Z I N G

and yeah not only a great dancer but what more.. great human being ... and sweetness to the max!!

go aksshat ... mast kalandar you rock !!
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

haha same, Akshat's expressions are adorable. I always look at both Akshat and Siddhesh the most, they are just awesome dancers.

i third tht! πŸ˜ƒ
and yeah aksshat and siddesh are definetely the best male dancers there... i still dont understand ZNDs rules... puttin a strong dancer into target πŸ˜• tht just didnt make much sense
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
although i was never a siddhesh fan when he was on DID i cant deny that he is probably one of the best guy dancers on ZND
but im happy with the guy team

is just me or do the judges seem partical to the girls more
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ekta_salman

i know right ... tht too in one go ... wow no wonder he was dead tired in the end even tho he finished the act and was full on energy even the last minute!!
wow this guy is A M A Z I N G

and yeah not only a great dancer but what more.. great human being ... and sweetness to the max!!

go aksshat ... mast kalandar you rock !!

Yeah I just love the way he always has his teammates' back whenever someone says anything to them. I just love his smiley face, him cheering on his teammates, hugging them and all so sweet. He deserves to win in the end. I'm so happy I got to know of him through this show. I just love the tire dance too, he just walks on the tire and makes it look so easy...while people like you and I would be stumbling to maintain balance πŸ˜†
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

although i was never a siddhesh fan when he was on DID i cant deny that he is probably one of the best guy dancers on ZND
but im happy with the guy team

is just me or do the judges seem partical to the girls more

OH YEAH lol yeah they did that to Sidhesh and Akshat twice. 1st the fire dance, they did dangerous steps than the girls and got so much praise but the marks were crappy. The girls' dance was no where as good cuz they were just dancing in a big ring of fire and swinging those things around. I can find u my rant on here lol that I posted cuz I was so mad cuz they deserve perfect and were better.

Siddhesh was right, the judges just looked at difficulty stunts in the girls' performance, which had no dancing. Thats why he got mad cuz the boys are always in sync and with the beat....I ranted about this in another topic lol

So, the judges are being partial and kind of stereotyping--like the girls can't do these stunts cuz they are girls, so when they actually do them then the marks are high. When the guys do it, its not a big deal cuz they are men😑
Edited by robinc07 - 13 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Please move this to the first page πŸ˜›

More about: Aksshat

Birth Name
Aksshat Saluja
Nick
Raj
DOB
16 October
Star Sign
Libra
Status
Committed
Height
5'7
Debut
Dhokha movie

Ads:
Sprite Ads:

Akshat's Short Flim: Embrace

Raj Saluja's Astra Dance Academy:

Zee Cine Stars:

Jeena Ke Hai Char Din Performance + Comments:

Omkara Performance + Comments:

Moments:

Acting:

Bengali Film
Stunts:

DoneπŸ˜ƒ
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Hey Guyz Me Back After a Long tyme 😊
\How r u ?
n can some temme how was akshits performance, as cuz of a stupid reason i was away frm ma house, net everyfine πŸ˜•
Anjaani_Dastaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
iono i think mukti is probably the only girl that is able to give "takkars" to the guys shes is sooooooooo good

i like became her instant fan after the fire dance with hazel
and ofcourse ilove kritika thats about it

the guys all the way
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Mukti is An amazin
She is a Great dancer πŸ‘πŸΌ
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

Hey Guyz Me Back After a Long tyme 😊

\How r u ?
n can some temme how was akshits performance, as cuz of a stupid reason i was away frm ma house, net everyfine πŸ˜•

Hey thanks for doing that and welcome back lol Akshat's Marathi folk dance was just amazing, you haven't seen it? Also, can you change his status to Engaged? He has that on his facebookπŸ˜›Edited by robinc07 - 13 years ago