|l:^:.Akshat's Mania.:^:l| - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Mukti is An amazin
She is a Great dancer 👍🏼
I just read your post in Siddhesh's AT, good to hear that you are okay, get well soon :D
Cinestar Ki Khoj boy Aksshat to dance in Zara Nachke Dikha

Zara Nachke Dikha is back with a host of television celebrities who have been away from the limelight for some time. Among all these shining stars from the small screen, one youngster who is not from the industry and yet stands out is Aksshat, the young actor who was a wild card entry in Zee Cinestar Ki Khoj in 2007.

After getting his share of fame through the reality show, Aksshat was seen in various modeling assignments including Sprite, Bru Coffee and Virgin Mobile. He has also acted in two movies – a Bengali film with Prosenjit and Bhavna Talwar's Hindi film Happi.

So why is he back on TV considering he got a break on the big screen? "Star Plus had approached me for this show because of my dancing talent. I decided to take it up because very soon I will be working in a big banner film and this show will be like a showcase of my talent for the viewers," explains the actor who seems to have already chalked out his career. Aksshat even runs a dance academy, Astra in Kolkata.

So how has his experience been in Zara Nachke Dikha so far? "Though I am not from television strictly speaking, my team members have welcomed me with open arms. Not for a single moment did they treat me as an outsider and I am looking forward to loads of fun," says the handsome boy.

hehe i read that article on his page

hai hai handsome boy ;)
Awww Thanks Robin
yaa im feelin fine now 🤗
n now i was not able to watch it buh i guess at the end he was injured 😕
add me plzzzzzzzz
my real name is rai
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Awww Thanks Robin
yaa im feelin fine now 🤗
n now i was not able to watch it buh i guess at the end he was injured 😕
Glad to hear ur okay now :)Why not? Its on here and on youtube. He didn't hurt himself, he was exhausted after the dance. You have to watch it cuz its the best dance on ZNKD so far. He had soooo much energy, full marks as well.

From facebook:

Raj Saluja Vs Aksshat (Raj Saluja Vs Aksshat)its a big day today... my first solo performance on ZARA NACK DIKHA today at 9.pm watch it .....hmmm..godd! never nervous... butt.. i'm ok... i'm good...i'm feeling better... :-)

He is such a sweetheart

Info about him on Facebook:

"I am Raj saluja-Aksshat.... Here to Raaj(rule) on every one's HEART...and of course in THE Glamor Industry BOLLYWOOD & HOLLYWOOD.. :-) tollywood included now
Edited by robinc07 - 13 years ago
he said the next time we get to see him do another solo is in on the 8th or 9th week

I CANT WAIT THAT LONG
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

he said the next time we get to see him do another solo is in on the 8th or 9th week

I CANT WAIT THAT LONG
That sucks 😭 but we still get to see him in de dana dan or w.e its called lol I want him to do a humtum dance either with Aditti or Kritika (cuz these two barely dance). I want him to do a romantic number
Originally posted by KaJen1

add me plzzzzzzzz
my real name is rai
Awesome, we could use more fans Edit* congrats on 10 pages guys!!Edited by robinc07 - 13 years ago