12th may 2010 written update

Posted: 13 years ago
                                            Written update 11 may 2010

The episode starts with naitik sitting and reading a magazine and akshara packing shagun stuff,akshara says that today is a very good day.all are so happy.and there is very big responsibility on us also.imagine we are going to take shagun to mohit's house.then naitik remember his time with mohit and say that we play all night and morning comes but mohit remain here.that was so good time!now that time will come again.then akshara asks naitik how is this saree after all i am also the bhabhi of bride.i also have a right to look different!naitik gets up and says that put the saree on u and see!she do that and naitik by her hand raise her chin and was going to kiss her when akshara says that i am talking about the sari.naitik puts her arms around her and says that i am saying that only.akshara says that leave me naitik.when he didnt leave she say daddaji and he immediately leaves her.but there was no one.naitik again hold her but akshara says that rashmi is there.naitik without looking there says that i will not be fool this time!then rashmi laughs and he left akshara.rashmi says that i didnt see anything.and says that i have came here to give keys given by bhabhi maa.2 servants bring a big box and rashmi says that these r the keys of the box.rashmi says that maa has said to pack all the shagun stuff in this!akshara takes the key.

Maheshwaris house:

song comes yeh rishta kya............all the singhania family with sad expressions speciall varsha and shaurya!!.

Singhania house:
Akshara,naitik and rashmi packing shagun stuff in a big beautiful box.then rashmi goes and naksh take things and move out of room.

Maheshwaris house:
shaurya and varsha leaving their room with sad expressions.(again a song plays tumhari yaadon ka mela hai.........)and they both look their room with teary eyes..and then varsha close the door of their room.

Singhania house:
bhabhi maa sitting in a room with a piece of beautiful jewllery(ring) stuff in her hands.Akshara and rashmi came and akshara says that this belongs to dadda ji .u had also show this be
fore.u were very worried that day and say that the only person who will wear this will be that who will fill nandanis' life with happiness.gayatri enters and hears this.akshara says that has happened.now mohit will wear this and will come here with barrat.Gayatri was about to go when bhabhi maa says her to come in.gayatri says that its khalki.munna wears this in his wedding.i thought to wear this mohit.bhabhi maa says that it is very beautiful.mohit will also wear this.but gayatri says that what about daddaji kankhi.bahbhi maa says that in this both mother's love is there.our ashirwaad is there.and rajbanna wedding i also put this on pagri!then bhabhi maa says that what all happened in past few days just throw it out of ur heart.i know how much u love nandani.sometimes we didnt find way so we doubt each other.when we came to know that nandani has polio how u take her to each doctor.nandani is brought up by u!she is most near to u!i havent forgotten anything.if i had said anything wrong then forgive me.gayatri says plz u dont ask for forgiveness.i am ashamed that i forced u all for rashmi rishta and nandani agrees to marry anyone for the sake of my happiness.please forgive me.bhabhi maa says that dont say like this and both hug each other!akshara saysto both that dont cry in such a happy accasion.babhi maa says bahu is right!and choti dulhan u ahve to do all preparations of anndani marriage..

Maheshwaris house:

varsha came and say that i was doing work so i was not able to come soon and help u in kitchen.rajshri makes her sit and serves the lunch to all.she sive shaurya podine ka paratha.vishambhar says that today rajshri has made all the favourite dishes of his son.rajshri says to varsha that u like this very much.i know!kaki says when varsha came after marrying into the house she says that i eat everything except karwi meethi and karela,but see now!varsha says that there is so much taste in maa's hand that i never feel karwi meethi is karwi!all give a sad expression.!daddi says to rajshri to sit also.rajshri sits ans say that i want to say something.please agree to my one request.please stay till evening and spend some more time with us.i will not stop u in evening.i wil spent whole day with u.shaurya agrees.all smile lightly.!.

Singhania house:
all sitting in the hall happily and packing the stuff for all the family of mohit..bhabhi maa asks about a sari to gayatri but gaytri says that the work is not heavy.i have a sari u will like this.bhabhi maa says that everyonee should like that as we are taking the rishta of our daughter.nandani blushes.

gayatri asks akshara that the things which daddaji has said have u kept them.akshara nods in yes.gayatri says to akshara to go to her maayka also when coming back.akshara becomes happy.all the men came and gayatri asks for the shagun money from raj banna.he gives her the money.dadda ji praised all ladies for the preaparations they have done in a very short time.
gayatri says to akshara to handle everything there.raj banna says that now they both had to handle everything.daddaji says that today is the most happiest day of our family.today a very big desire of all of us is accomplished!and say to naitik that today u will took a step for bringing happiness in ur sister's life!!i am standing at ur back but u both have to take the initial steps!

Maheshwaris house:
rajshri gives some things to varsha and says that keep it.these things will be useful for u!kaki gives her the curtain.varsha says that u keep all this.rajshri says that why!varsha says that i will alone in the new house so how will i look after these things.u keep all these things safely here in ur locker!rajshri says u keep these!and u should have some jewellery!varsha says that these are very heavy jewels!i will always be worried about these so u keep them here!daddi says that varsha is right!varsha says that i will be alone,how i will handle everything.i am not used to it.daddi consoles her and says that we are here.whenever u need anything tell us!or u come here else we will come.rajshri says that why r u being worried.ur mother is here.rajshri says how our tim will now spend!i am used to see ur beautiful face in the morning!when akshara got married i thought that one daughter has gone but the other is here with us.but now u r also going!they both hug each other crying!

Outside Mohit house!
daddaji,naitik and akshara get out of the car and dadda ji looks upon mohit house!naitik says that it is mohit's house!lets go!inside the house mohit's mother was giving mohit a bill and saying that pay it otherwise they will cut electricity!mohit says that i have given u the money for bills.she says that are used!i had said u so many tiimes to marry so that the girl family fills our house with her dowry!!but u didnt listen to me!mohit says that maa !plz i dont want to do any shaadi and he gives her money for the bill!
the bell rings and mohit opens the door and was surprised to see them all!!

PRECAP:
akshara and naitik standing in the maheshwaris house.varsha crying hard and hug akshara and says that i will not go and leave anyone!!!

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago
thanks for the wonderful update!!!😊😊😊
Thanks for the update dear, so fast too!
hey in the precap, why  was varsha in singhania hous?? i missed today's epi...
Originally posted by sia.k_1

hey in the precap, why  was varsha in singhania hous?? i missed today's epi...
she was not in singhanias house sia !!naksh was in maheshwaris house!!check the precap again i have made it correct!!😉

thnxxxxx for the update as i missed epi mahi thnxxx alot

thanxxxx honeey for wonderful update
Thanks Honeey!Mohit's mother wil agree only coz of da money & gifts da Singhania's wil giv..den later she'll trouble Nandini & another boring track wil start...🤢I hope mohit shows sm sensibility & moves out wid Nandini right after der marriage.