pinufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Today was the last episode of SBC so I jist wanted to say BYE BYE to all of u...
Finally SBC hass came to an very appropriate end..with Tinaash reunion..
BYE BYE ..
will miss SBC & ALL OF U😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheetald thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what? how come is today is last episode ? is going to end on 26th may right?
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ooh i havent watch it yet
byebye
birju4baby thumbnail
I will miss the forum and you too ..You were the best member of the forum , You joined the first and were with the forum till last ..You always commented on my updates..All the Best to you

BYE BYE BYE BYE SBC Forum BYE BYE
BYE BYE BYE BYE SBC Forum , DOnt Make me Cry😭😭😭😭
simi rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
noooooooooo  i love this drama  how could it end i watched the last episode but i didnt want it to end yet :(
binie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

every show is going to end one day and this is the time for SBC.... it was a very good show.... and we loved it.... it came up with very good end by winning of truth and everyone has tried their best to accept Ashwin but he realize his mistake too....😃 it was a very good show with very good star cast... we will miss u mota bhai, sarala bhabhi, kokila, dhiraj, rajni, rajesh, amit, namrata, tina-aakash, banti, montu, kanha and ofcourse Ashwin... 😛

SBC has made us laugh and cry and it has come to end with very good message too.... thank u so much Hats Off to give us this good show.... and finally i'll miss this forum.... made some good frnds here... thanks pinufan, birju4baby, priyank.... all the best guys and see yaa around in some more Hats Off show... good luck....

Love

Binie 😃
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can't believe this show already ended. 😭
Such a rushed ending. 😭😭😭