Posted: 13 years ago
Well guys.. i found many similarities of Sathiya wid Bidaai..
I mean story of two gurls .. both are cznz... Mami is strict and hitler whereas Mama is sweet,caring,loving.. Gopi is same as Sadhna.. beautiful,sweet nature,soft spoken, and DARPOK... i mean cant say anything against her mami...
Gopi is getting married to the elder son of a Rich family.. same as Sadhna!
and then Rashi will get married to younger bro same as Ragini!
Gopi's saas is so strict just like Vasundhara whereas her Susar ji is "joru ka ghulam" like Indrjeet.. 😆

differences are Rashi dunt luv Gopi whereas Ragini and Sadhna luvs each other immensely..
any 1 agree??

yeah but i don't watch bidaai!
I totally agree...there are a lot of similarities...but major differences as well...this show is very strange with it's plot because if Gopi is going to get a mean sasu and egoist husband what is the point of watching it when we already sorta know that its all going to be drama and rough like sadhna had to go through. Ahem does not like uneducated people and Gopi is uneducated more drama...I just wish they start making realistic shows and not this copied sister's concepts over over and over with nothing realistic. 😡
i really hope that they dnt have rashi as a negative character  hopefully well see her loving and caring for gopi  and see her to fall inlove with vishal . I think that shes just very spoilt as everyone cn see but she will later realise how much she has taken gopi for granted and the way she has treated her *fingers crossed* i dnt want to see her evil.
yea i agree, i was thnkng of these myself.
yeah i walso want Rashi to realise her mistakes and becum a loving gurl.. i like both the gurls 😳
i agree with all the similarites 👏

n i want rash to becum nice 2wards gopi😊
Originally posted by ek_sweetladki

I totally agree...there are a lot of similarities...but major differences as well...this show is very strange with it's plot because if Gopi is going to get a mean sasu and egoist husband what is the point of watching it when we already sorta know that its all going to be drama and rough like sadhna had to go through. Ahem does not like uneducated people and Gopi is uneducated more drama...I just wish they start making realistic shows and not this copied sister's concepts over over and over with nothing realistic. 😡

I agreee Sweetladki!
Really wanna see something different in this show esp for gopi! She has been enuff tormented by her mami jee why is her saas like that too and on top of that a husband that doesnt care for her !! Ahhh

At this point rashi will already have everything -- a devoted husband, nice saas, rich family

Not fair! Me lovessssss gopi!!!
Originally posted by Mightymouse

I agreee Sweetladki!
Really wanna see something different in this show esp for gopi! She has been enuff tormented by her mami jee why is her saas like that too and on top of that a husband that doesnt care for her !! Ahhh

At this point rashi will already have everything -- a devoted husband, nice saas, rich family

Not fair! Me lovessssss gopi!!!

I love Gopi too!! She is so innocent and that stupid Rashi is all over Jigar (but he is such a good guy..dreamy...) and Aham is always so uptight and emotionless.
I, too, hope that Rashi becomes a positive character later on, but I doubt that will happen somehow.