Written Update for the Last Episode

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello SBCians,

I am writing my last episode with  mixed feelings.I am sad that the serial did not get lot of success but happy that I dont have to write any more updates as it was very tough and time consuming for me to write.Sometimes I would write on the bus from my way back to work.But one thing I want to say that I enjoyed the show a lot.As Pinufan have asked , I would request all the readers to join their fanclub as well as leave messages on the SBC facebook page.

Here are the Links :

Tina's Fanclub page:

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2495/ketkie-j/

Akaash's Fanclub Page:
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/390/krishna-bharadwaj/

Motabhai's Fanclub Page
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2488/sanjeev-jogtiyani/

The whole cast:
http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/593/sukh-by-chance/cast/

The facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=357264527439

Today's episode was nice but a bit cheesy.It felt like that they were trying to quicly wrap up.One more thing I want to say that after this show I have become a big fan of Krishna(Akaash) and Ketkie.They are really good actors.I hope they find some really good break soon.

Here is my last  update.Thanks you to everyone for reading my update.

All the Mehtas enter Mehta Sadan empty handed.Ashwin mocks them "So did you get everything sold"

Motabhai hands over some money and says "here is your 20 lacs"
Rajesh says "You will get rest of money by 6'O Clock tomorrow"
Ashwin makes fun of them "So.. you only were able to sell jewellery... You could not sell Flat and shop .. And let me tell you .. you would not be able to sell them.. ever"😡
Ashwin turns his back towards Tina and says "Look Tina ..You can decide now"
Motabhai tells Ashwin "Do not try to threaten Tina ... We have not taught her to be scared.We have seen your power ..Tomorrow you will see God's miracle"
Motabhai asks Bunti to bring his Harmonium.
All of them make space so that they can do Kirtan.
Tina make a move to Join them.Ashwin tells Tina to stop.

Ashwin reminds Tina that they have agreed that she will not talk to Mehtas until they pay back the Money.
Tina  tells Ashwin that he has only ask him to not talk to them but she can go and do the Kirtan.
Kokila tells him "Atleast be afraid of God"😡
Ashwin tells her "I am not afraid of anyone"
Rajni replies "If you are not afraid , then why are you scared  of sitting in the kirtan"
Sarla asks "Ashwin to Join them.Ashwin is speechless.
Everyone sing Bhajan but Ashwin does not join.They sing a very beautiful Bhajan.

After Kirtan , Sarla tries to give some parshaad to Ashwin .Ashwin refuses.

Motabhai says "You did not sing bhajan with us..atleast have some parshaad..Maybe Bhagwaan might inculcate some good sense in you"😕
Ashwin fumes and says "It is you who need sense ..dont make me mad ..otherwise I will take Tina with me and leave"
Tina says "I am not a Kid , you cant force me to go with you.you are being a Kid .. you are behaving like Kanha .. "
Tina mocks Ashwin and says "Like Kanha says .. I need remote waal car .. right now"
Everybody laughs .Ashwin gets irritated ..He says "you guys are laughing ..I will teach you a lesson... Everyone ... out"
Rajesh tells him "This house has been made with our sweat and blood"
Ashwin tells hims that they sold the house to him in the Morning.
All the Mehtas except Tina leaves MehtaSadan.

Kanha asks Rajni "Mommy , where will go now"
Akaash comes there and ask everyone to come with him.Motabhai tells him that they cannot come with him as it is their fight.Akaash tells Motabhai that this  is his fight too.He asks Motabhai that if they will wander around homeless , How will they find time to sell Shop and House.

They all go to Akaash's Place.😊
At Akaash's place all of them think about ways to sell the flat and shop.They worry if Ashwin took Tina away from there forcefully .They worry how will they come to know about that.Akaash tells them that he has an idea how to make sure that they know Everything Ashwin is doing.He installs cameras around Mehta Sadan and switches on the TV.

They see on Tv that Ashwin is trying to convince Tina.
Ashwin tell Tina to atleast now understand.He tells Tina "see because of you all of them had to leave"
Tina tells Ashwin  "it is not because of me , it is because of you they have to leave"
Aswin threatens Tina "you have no idea .. what else I can do to them"
Tina tells Ashwin "I dont expect any better from you "
Ashwin shouts "Tina"
Tina shouts back "Dont shout , I am not afraid of you ...what is the most you can do ..Kill me"
Ashwin gets emotional and says "Kill You .. after all that I have suffered for you, I would kill you ..How could you even think that"
Tina tells Ashwin "You have not given us a chance to think something else"
Ashwin tells Tina "What do you think ..I like to see them like that ..they are my own too"
Tina tells Ashwin "Why are you treating them like enemies .. Call them back and live with us"
Ashwin asks Tina "Come with me"
Tina tells Ashwin "I cannot come with you ..I have full trust in my Adaa,Kaka and Papa .they will bring all the money back"
Scene shifts back to Akaash's place.They think of different ideas to get the money.Akaash tells them he has an idea.

Next Scene:
Amit walks happily towards Akaash and tells his Kakis and Mummy who are standing in the Balcony.They ask him if they got money.Motabhai waves happily .

Here Ashwin is telling Tina that it already 5:30 and Mehtas have not yet come back.Tina tells him that she is sure they will come back.Ashwin tells her "they will not come back"
Motabhai enters and says "Ashwin .. we are back".

Ashwin asks "Where is my money"
AMit hands over the rest of the money.
Ashwin is astonished and asks "Mitabhai , where did you get the money"
Motabhai "DId not I tell you that you will see a miracle today"
Ashwin asks Motabhai to tell everything clearly.He asks "Who bought your shop.Who is that person who did not love his family ?"
Lot of people enters Mehta Sadan and tells Ashwin we bought the flat and shop.
Akaash tells Ashwin that you could scare one person but you could not scare the whole society.these people are from Gujarati Samaaj where Motabhai have served for 20 years with all his honesty.When these people found out Motabhai's problem, they agreed to help him as He has helped them over years.
Rajnis brother along with him enters and says "I bought the shop..Four months ago , when I needed help , Motabhai helped me at that time ..So today I decided to help them"
Dhiraj says to Ashwin "You cannot scare the whole society"
Motabhai adds "There are some people in this world who are only scared of God and no one else"
Ashwin is shocked and says "Where did I go wrong".He gets very emotional and tells Tina "I was wrong ..Give me another chance ..I will come back in another twenty years and I promise you that I will be a better person then all of them"
Ashwin leaves.Tina calls him "Papa"
Ashwin is in tears and hugs Tina.Tina asks Ashwin to not leave.But Ashwin tells him that he will come back as a good person and for that he needs time.

Rajesh hands over all the money to Ashwin and tells him that they dont need this money.
Akaash also takes their leave and asks for forgiveness.Tina stops Akaash and asks him to not go.Motabhai gets Tina and Akaash together and blesses them.

Rajesh goes and says Sorry to Motabhai.
He says "Motabhai you were right ..The sukh which we get by chance is not good for us but happiness which we actually get by our hardwork"
Dhiraj says "Motabhai ,for one lasttime , let me take a chance",He waves a lottery ticket and asks Amit to match the winning number.
His lottery ticket matches the winning number.Everyone congratulates Dhiraj for winning a lottery of 3 crores.Episode ends on everyone's happy faces.😊

Edited by birju4baby - 13 years ago
gr8 update..
u r the best updator..
i watch SBC on TV but always read ur updates bcoz u write the updates with all ur energy and soul in it ....
thanx for ur updates ..
if i say something more i'll cry..
BYE BYE
Thanks for the awesome updates.
will miss them for sure