SaVni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi gues.. I'm new to this forum as you all. I love this show.

Well I think that Gopi will get married to Jigar because:
This is all my opinon:
1. Rashi wants a husband who can dance on her fingers.
2. Aham(spelling) is not that kind of person he is more mama's boy.
3. If Rashi marries him Rashi will think that Aham will listen to her but no that can't happend.
4. Rashi will blame Gopi ect
5. Aham will not like Rashi for her behavior.
6. Later they will fall in love

And why I think Gopi and Jigar:
1. Gopi is very shy type of person and Jigar is very nice and kind type.
2. Gopi can't read and wrte and Jigar will help her with that
3. Jigar maybe fall in love with her and so does Gopi also ( Who knows)
4. Rashi will be problem between them.
I think that's why..
๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
but i think in other way.......... gopi will marry aahem and she'l b tortured by kokila. aahem will not accept gopi bt marry her for his mother sake..๐Ÿ˜• rashi will marry jigar and lead a sophisticated life๐Ÿ˜ฒ and her sasuma is very nice......... rashi and her mother do some troubles to gopi. that's  the way the story moves........but i want gopi and jigar to marry๐Ÿ˜Š
-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
good bt in story rashi with jigar and ahem with gopi
princess.noor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you savni but i don't think that kokila will let that happen. she hates rashi but i wish what you are saying is true. i don't want rashi with jigar cause jigar and gopi will definitely look nice together so i hope the CVs do that.
Mightymouse thumbnail

agree @ princess.noor!!

Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i doubt they will do that if you think about if they do have gopi and jigar together wht trouble will there be if rashi and gohem go together then there will be truoble and trouble and then this show wont have anything with opposites attract do u guys know wht im trying to say
Mightymouse thumbnail
Hey Chadini I see what you are tryna say but I just dont want gopi to suffer anymore she is such a sweetheart and needs a real mother figureee  Plus I think there would have been more fire works when Rashi and Ahem would have gotten together cuz she wouldnt back down from Ahems potential cheating and/or her sasu ma and such concepts seem to be working more these days in tele than the regular rona dhona .... plus gopi wud get the loving family that she wanted and we as her fans wud get some kinda satisfaction! BUT I guess in the end it all depends on how CVS plays it out! :(
ek_sweetladki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mightymouse

Hey Chadini I see what you are tryna say but I just dont want gopi to suffer anymore she is such a sweetheart and needs a real mother figureee  Plus I think there would have been more fire works when Rashi and Ahem would have gotten together cuz she wouldnt back down from Ahems potential cheating and/or her sasu ma and such concepts seem to be working more these days in tele than the regular rona dhona .... plus gopi wud get the loving family that she wanted and we as her fans wud get some kinda satisfaction! BUT I guess in the end it all depends on how CVS plays it out! :(

I totally agree with you because I feel that there could be a lot of potential if Rashi marries Aham...(Sorta fixes Kokila, Kinjal and Aham) coz she wouldnt compromise if Aham cheated on her or if Kokila was being mean to her....on the other hand if Gopi marries Aham she will tolerate everything and it's just the usual boring story that the soaps show over and over again.

I like how if Gopi marries Jigar she can educate herself and help Jigar succeed and be more responsible in a positive way and get's a true mother in her sasu that she really wants..also Rashi and her equation could get better when Gopi would support her and stand by her and make Rashi realize that Gopi is truly nice and what she did with her was mean.
SaVni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I think if Aham marries Rashi then it will be really masala show..
Becuase Rashi want a husband she can rule over but Aham is not that kind of person. He will take time to fall in love with her.
Jigar's mom said that Aham wants a educated girl.. Because he taunted last time an educated girl. And I think kokila will change her mind to the end