Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

-| Rashi And Jigar As RaJi Dream Land # 1 |-

-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

STORY

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Story of a the saas-bahu relationship retold through a young and simple girl Gopi's point of view. 

Raised by her loving Mama and tyrannical mami, Gopi has never found true love of a mother and craves the same love from her would be MIL. Gopi's life is ruled by her Mami Urmilaben and street smart cousin Rashi who keep undermining her and have kept her like a servant. Gopi has no ambitions and is uneducated. Her only dream is to have a loving husband and in-laws.

Kokilaben Modi is a strong willed and vile woman whose dream is to become a MIL and rule her DIL.Unlike Kokilaben; Hetal is a simple woman who tries to keep the family together. Koki has raised her son Aham to only listen to her and have made him into a egomaniacal and workaholic guy who doesn't see beyond his mother and will get nothing come in his way to success. Kokilaben's husband Parag is a good for nothing loser and the reason Kokilaben has been so strict with Aham's upbringing is that she didn't want her son to become like his father.Koki also feels that if her husband would have done well she would have got more importance in the family.  Hetal's son Jigar on the other hand is sweet and simple like his mother and father Chirag and wishes good for everybody. Jigar is not as ambitious as Aham and work under Ahem.

Baa is a sweet MIL of hetal and koki whom everyone loves and respects but koki never listens to her and does what she wants.

The story begins with Kokilaben's search for the perfect bahu for her son Aham. She wants a simple and docile girl she can rule over and search ends with Gopi.

Gopi's cousin Rashi too manipulates her way into the house and marries Jigar, her only motive being rule the simple MIL Hetal and husband Jigar'Gopi being Gopi has no clue what awaits her in her sasural. What will happen when Gopi and Rashi enter their Sasural.

Will Gopi find her mother in her Sasuma?

Rashi

Jigar

Rashi And Jigar As RaJi

Edited by queenyuks - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
Recap

Ep 9

Urmila is happy to know that Rashi likes Jigar. Urmila takes away Gopi's gold bangles in the pretext of keeping it safely. Jigar consoles an upset Baa by singing her favourite song. Urmila gives her consent to Gopi for learning how to read and write from Rashi. Kokila tells everyone that she will start the marriage rituals. Chirag praises Aham's dedication towards work and scolds Jigar for being reckless. Kokila is worried when Aham scolds a servant for being an illiterate. Gopi wears her mother's sari for the marriage rituals. Rashi teaches Gopi wrong English sentences to use for Aham.

Ep 8

Maamaji consoles an upset Gopi and tells her about Aham. Kokila cries and tells Aham that she is worried if she will lose him after marriage. Rashi tells Urmila that she marry Jigar. Rashi convinces Gopi to prepare a sweet dish and take it to Modi Bhawan. Gopi hesitates to enter Modi Bhawan. Hetal is worried about Kokila getting to know that Gopi has come home. Kokila scolds Gopi and Rashi for not following the rituals. Kokila tells Kinjal that she knows that Rashi has convinced Gopi to enter Modi Bhawan. Hetal gifts gold bangles to Gopi.

Ep 7

Jigar calls and complains to his mother for not inviting him to the ceremony. Aham refuses to see Gopi's picture. Urmila plans to get Rashi married to Jigar. Kinjal humiliates Rashi and tells her tat she will never be a good match for Aham. Urmila swallows the egg when Hetal catches her in the kitchen. Urmila eats the egg to avoid embarrassment in front of Hetal. Chandla ceremony begins. Gopi prays to her parents for blessings her marriage. Urmila explains her plans to Rashi. Kinjal ruins Urmila's plan and humiliates them. Kokilaben is furious at Hetal for informing Aham about the Chandla ceremony.

Ep 6

Urmila and Rashi plan to send eggs to the Modi Bhawan. Urmila scolds Gopi for studying instead of working. Pannah and Gopi rush to see a puppet show. Gopi dreams about her future husband. Kokila scolds the maid for not cooking properly. Aham apologises to Urmila for splashing slush on her. Urmila and Rashi are amazed to see Modi Bhawan. Aham enters the house and everyone is happy to see him.

Ep 5

Gopi apologises to Urmila but she beats up Gopi for ruining Rashi's future. Kokilaben tells everyone that she has found her daughter-in-law. Gopi apologises to Rashi, but she refuses to forgive her. Pannah tries to console Gopi. Urmila plans to break Gopi and Aham's marriage. Kokila scolds Kinjal for using eggs at home. Pannah gets a book for Gopi to learn. Urmila refuses to let Mamaji spend money on Gopi's marriage. Baa calls Aham and asks him to come home for chandla rasam.

Ep 4

Kokilaben sees Urmila lambasting Gopi. Rashi is shocked to know that Kokilaben has come and she isn't ready. Kokilaben is furious at Urmila for making her wait outside the house. Rashi tears her sari and breaks a flower pot as she panics seeing Kokilaben entering the house. Urmila is surprised to see Kokilaben observing Gopi instead of Rashi. Kokila tells Urmila that she has found her daughter-in-law. Rashi and Urmila are shocked to see Kokila giving the shagun bangle to Gopi. Kokila scolds Urmila for lying to her. Rashi scolds Gopi for ruining her future.

Ep 3

Urmila meets the pandit and asks him to get Kokilaben to see Rashi. Kokila stops Parakh from signing the documents given by Chirag. Kokila scolds Parakh for being a loser in life unlike his successful brother Chirag. Urmila tells Rashi that Kokilaben will come to see her. Urmila advises Rashi to pretend behaving like a traditional girl in front of Kokilaben. Rashi scolds Gopi for ruining her mehendi. Kokila tells Hetal to stay away from her business. Mamaji scolds the halwai for trying to cheat Gopi.

Ep 2

Gopi feels bad as she is unable to sign the receipt when the postman gives her the money order. Kokilaben slaps a servant for obstructing the driveway. Hetal Bhabi is introduced. Kokilaben taunts Hetal for asking about the marriage alliance for Aham. The servant is touched when Hetal nurses his wounded toe. Pannah complains against Rashi and Maami for giving too much work for Gopi. Urmila scolds Mamaji for hiding money from her. Parakh and Hetal are scared to see Baa not waking up.

Ep 1

Rashi refuses to portray a role of a docile daughter-in-law for her college drama. Maami scolds Gopi for working slowly at home. Rashi asks her mother to send in her costume with Gopi to college. Gopi misses her bus as she stops to help an old lady. Rashi is furious at Gopi for interrupting the play. Indra requests Gopi to act in her play, but Rashi refuses to allow Gopi to replace her. Indra's parents and Indra are irritated with Kokilaben's attitude. Indra and her parents are shocked to know that Kokilaben has rejected Indra for her son Aham. Kokilaben tells the pandit to look for a docile daughter-in-law for her.

Edited by Pinkvic.selena - 13 years ago
-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
Now Rules

-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
::  F a n   L i s t:

PINKVIC.SELENA
SANARHAAN
..-Rashi-..
Chandni-
_Mariam_
_gunjan_

honeey_16
scrpngl
-alimabi-
-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
PICX SIGGY AVI ICONS ALL HERE

BY ME
feel free 2 use

..-Rashi-.. thumbnail
i am in any one here?
Chandni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hye add me and do u think i can help with the threads so like make it too or add things in the next one or something like tht do u mind becuase i really want to be invovled in the show
Chandni- thumbnail
and also dont mind me saying i think u should make it seperate because people will bash either one of the couples if the like one but not the other and say oo tht one is better u know wht i mean and thanks for sending me the link i really hope i can help make Appreciation Threads with u
-KimSungHyun- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chandni-

and also dont mind me saying i think u should make it seperate because people will bash either one of the couples if the like one but not the other and say oo tht one is better u know wht i mean and thanks for sending me the link i really hope i can help make Appreciation Threads with u

no need for seperate cuz less member here and i write in rules if they cant follow than they will got waring 😳
Chandni- thumbnail
Hey do u think i can help with making other threads like can we be partners in tht if u dont mind me asking