Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Written Update 14 may 2010

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Written update 14 May,2010

Brief Summary

The episode starts with akshara saying to vishambhar that how can he do that.all this has happened and no one informed me.Am i not your daughter.i will not let this happen.she says to shaurya that how could u even think this.u will not go anywhere.shaurya says that i understand.i also have taken this decision with very much difficulty.please try to understand me.akshara says that u dont think about all the family.How can u do this.this house is our own house and we ourselves......shaurya interrupts and says that i understand and i am not going at all by breaking any relation.i have only a small desire.i want to fulfil that.akshara says that varsha also doesnt want to go from this house.vishambhar says that dont stop him.let ur daddu go!i want to support shaurya.it will hurt us but we dont want to be a hurdle in our son's way.this is our decision.akshara says that u never want this.vishambhar says that this is not the time to think what we think.shaurya has put forward his desire in front of us with open heart so we should also allow him.now u also like a good daughter allow ur daddu to go.naitik says to akshara that bauji is saying right.u should support daddu!shaurya holds akshara hands and says my lovely sister!dont get me wrong.its not easy for me also but I have to do this.i just want to fulfil my small desire.akshara cries and hug shaurya.shaurya asks akshara to make this understand varsha also as she will only listen to you.

Mohit calls nandani and says that please speak something and then congrats her and says that I had heard that ur rishta is being fixed.nandani also congratulate him and says that I also had ehard that ur rishta also had been fixed..both smile!!!

Akshara enter in varsha room and varsha was crying.she sits beside her.varsha says her that see what all had happened.how can shaurya say to leave this house.i cant do this.i will not leave anyone.here I find my whole family who treated me like their own daughter.i never feel that I had left my own house.now shaurya wants that I leave everything.why shaurya is taking me to such a place where no one is mine!how I will I live there alone.akshara says that sharya daddu is with u there.u are not alone.varsha says yes but everything will be new.i have to live alone.i want to live with everyone.akshara tries to make varsha understand an say that we all will be with u there and we also cant live without u but varsha says that so then why I should go.akshara says for shaurya.u tell can u live here without him.and if daddu wants to live his own life in his way then u should support him.varsha says I wish that I could have understand why shaurya is doing all this.akshara says u just do that what is ur duty.

Rajshri came and akshara told her that varsha is worried that how she will take her new responsibilities.rajshri makes her understand that don't worry.we all are with u.

Naitik hugs shaurya and wish him best of luck.varsha meets all and hugs akshara and SHAVA went at last after so much rona-dhona!!!

In singhanias house bhabhi maa and gayatri packing sweets for all the relatives.mahraj jee says that that I will go tomorrow in morning and will give meethai to all the people.rashmi ays that I will call everyone in the marriage.gayatri says that surely u can call all.raj banna says that kids(NAKSH) have taken so much time!

Naitik and akshara sitting in the hall with all in maheshwaris house.akshara brings tea for vishambhar but he refused to drink.akshara then says that we should leave as all will be waiting for us at home.we came to give u these sweets as nandani's rishta is fixed now!all became happy and congratulate both of them.naitik says that no we are not in hurry.we can sit with all for sometime.then daddi says to rajshri to give something for nandani!naitik says that there is no need of that but rajshri goes and bring some gifts and sweets for singhanias and a gift for nandani.then rajshri says to akshara to fulfil her all responsibilities carefully as u r the BAHU of the house.akshara nods and they both leave from there!

In singhanias house all were sitting in hall and rashmi was teasing nandani and saying that I will illuminate the house with dia's as nandani didi likes dia very much!then naitik and akshara entered and they come and sit with all.akshara gives the gift to nandani and says that this has been sent by rajshri.gaytri asks that all was fine in home.akshara says yes with a sad face.bhabhi maa asks what happened!akshara told them that shaurya daddu and varsha are going to live in their separate home as daddu has got a new job!all get shocked.naitik look at akshara'''

PRECAP:

All the singhanias standing in the hall.mahraj jee came and say some relatives refused to take the meethai and some were doing talks about the marriage!!!all get a worried expression on their faces and naitik and akshara look at each other..

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vanshika- thumbnail
thnzz 4 the luvly update....
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thks for update., how cum the gifts & sweets r always ready in that house😕
mah403 thumbnail
thanks!!!

i hope shaurya comes back soon.
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update...............
why relatives of singhania's have problem with their every marriage?
earlier in NAKSH wedding too dere was a lot of fuss..........
--Mahi-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: remosalsa

thks for update., how cum the gifts & sweets r always ready in that house😕

anything is possible in that house yaar!!!!!!😉
--Mahi-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pooja83

thanx 4 the update...............
why relatives of singhania's have problem with their every marriage?
earlier in NAKSH wedding too dere was a lot of fuss..........

😆Yaa abhi to when that mamma jee will come to know about mohini marriage he will create his own fuss at that time!!!!!
remosalsa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: honeey_16

anything is possible in that house yaar!!!!!!😉

yaa., & even well packed😆😆
--Mahi-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: remosalsa

yaa., & even well packed😆😆

yaa gifts are already bought and packed!!!!!!!!!!😆😆😉
remosalsa thumbnail
we need a whole day to do all, this stuff, first selection , & then packing another half day