Then May 17-21 Updates page 1 & Discussions

bjda thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Reserved for Bjda..Friday

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
 @Sri - Nithya is inactive for the time being so it will be great if someone could step in for her😛

Thanks for the update bjda.⭐️.i was early waiting to know what happen😳

I couldnt stop feeling bad for Thulasi cause from her POV, none was willing to hear out what she really wanted..like she said, everyone treated her like a doll, none realized she knows excactly what she got into when she agreed for that marriage even if it means a hell life. TA quickly understood it for onces so he got a score there from me for respecting our puriyatha puthir heroine😉😆

Even Thulasi felt it was not right to bring TA do the mandap, he will land up in problems...Vel, his sister, Padma and even Mani will blame poor Thul and wont beleive her so I guess if TA goes there and explain things may get better or bad for her..but one thing for sure..Mani will really believe her if TA explains and he is not  chicken to run away like that loser Anand😛 

It was a good lesson for TA, he should never ever trust Anand again😡 

Its gonna be a thriller episode tomorrow...possible options I could come up with :

1) Thul & co will reach the mandap only after Vel-Pavi marriage
 - everyone will blame.

2) Thul reach there on time and she gets married to Vel🤢

3) Thuls returns and Mani stops the wedding😛

4) TA has to marry Thul, cause i am expecting something dramtic since Thuls wedding day and TAs engagment happens to be on the same day😉

kuttyponnu thumbnail
I think everyone will blame thuls for being a 'natathai kettaval' and to keep them quite he will marry her. The hint was when TA's anni said that he might come back married.
While one can sympathasise with thuls that no one took her opinion it is hard to accept that she is willing to sacrifice for a father who does not care for her. Now poor patti will be in trouble. Wonder what will happen to her.

Wonder what Vels did to Anand
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pavithra has openly declared in presence of VIPs that she is not interested in the marriage. Then how can Vel show to be like a great man if the marriage is forced against her will?
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks bjda for the updates......good expression by thualsi on hearing anand's name and same with TA on hearing that thulasi was not seeing anand. the screenplay was too good yday between TA and thulasi , first emotionally both were talking and finally when each of them knew why they were there both controlled their facts and started discussing the matter sensibly with little emotions,good job.
today i think it will be an action packed......every1 accusing thulasi........may be tom we will know who is going to marry whom........
mellisai thumbnail

Thanks for the update, bjda.👏 Meli, fourth option is very possible and that will bring out some interesting episodes.

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks bjda.

There was a smirk on Deepa's lips when Pavithra opely declared her dis interest in the marriage.  May be Pavi is acting as per Deepa's advice, so that public will know the marriage is thrust on her. But wicked Vel will escape the public wrath as he has already pointed his finger at MM saying , MM only agreed to  give  his 2nd daughter in marriage to him as his 1st daughter ran away at the last minute. I wonder why the bride wore such an  ordinary saree?
mellisai thumbnail
Originally posted by: srima

I wonder why the bride wore such an ordinary saree?

Even Archana and Kavya (TMS) also wore the same saree. Dir. Kumaran thaan pathil sollanum!😃

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Bjda for the update, very interesting episode.

Everyone will blame thulasi and I like Meli's 4th option.