Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

new promo writtten

SaVni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
 I can tell you how it goes

Gopi is standing with Aham's photo and says that Apne pati se mujhe pyaar chai hai
Then there shows Aham and his girlfriend hugging and says Kya mil paygi Gopi ko wo khusi something like that

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow i think it will be very interesting how gopi  gains ahams love and how aham changes for the better
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the promo i really hope gopi recieves love from ahem the poor girl has suffered much it will be intresting to see cant wait for there marriage
g1o2m3a4t5h6i7 thumbnail
hi frnds, can anybody post the written update for this serial. because i can understand what hapend in this, but i cant understand what they are speak.bcz i am tamil  please post the written update.
Mazzy101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: g1o2m3a4t5h6i7

hi frnds, can anybody post the written update for this serial. because i can understand what hapend in this, but i cant understand what they are speak.bcz i am tamil  please post the written update.

hey, there is a written update on this forum, its on page 1 and called -| Rashi And Jigar As RasJi Dream Land #  |-, it has the update on there if you scroll down, it shd be there!😊
feeb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
we can be sure no love for gopi from ahem, he is marrying just for his mother. kokila is also very clear, she just wants a bahu not wife for her son.