Written Update 17 May,2010

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
                                                 Written Update 17 May,2010

The episode starts with akshara telling to all the singhanias about ShaVa.daddaji asks that shaurya will live alone.naitik says yes,all are sad by this but all had agreed on his this decision and today all had said him good bye with their ashirwaad.daddaji says that what all they had .they have no value for it.they dont understand the importance of family.akshara was crying after what all daddaji has said and naitik looks at him.akshara gets up and go to her room.naitik also goes behind her.she was sitting on bed in the room and crying.naitik enters the room and come and sit beside her and put his hand on her shoulder.akshara says that i cant understand anything.i say to varsha to go with shaurya at that time but when she says me that all is not feeling good to her so at that moment i was also in thoughts.daddu wants to do his own bussiness i understand that but why to leave the house and his family.its his duty to live with his parents.naitik says to akshara that all has accept this in the house.now allow him to live life in his own way!now a days most of the couple want to live independent.its not a big thing.once i also think the same.i think if bauji has allowed him then he surely would have think something.akshara says that i know bauji well.he could never accept this but dont know why he did!.naitik says that !~~By Changing Home Our Hearts Does Not Changes!~~~akshara says that ~~~~His Heart Changes Thats Why He Gets Seperate From The Home~~~~

SHAVA's New House:

varsha sitting on a sofa and talking to rajshri and saying that shaurya has gone for finding a new servent!i have to settle all the stuff and have to clean the house and have to prepare lunch also!how all this will happen!rajshri says that i will send dhaniya,she will help u!varsha says that there is no need of that.she will have work also at home.my house is small,i will handle!varsha asks about the curtains.kaki takes the phone from rajshri and says that they r in green suitcase!varsha took them out!kaki takes them to take breakfast and then daddi takes the phone and asks her about the     Mandir!varsha says that at first i had made the mandir.daddi appreciate her and then she was searhing for the scissor when daddi says that i will ask from rajshri !shaurya also comes and he tok out the scissor from one of the bag and gave that to her.

rajshri was about to tell her but before that shauryaa gives her the scissor and varsha gives the phone to shaurya.rajshri still thinks that its varsha and says that if u need anything else tell me i will send.u wil handle everything na.r u getting worried alone.shaurya says that i am with varsha,u dont worry.ur bahu will not face any problem!rajshri says that besides varsha u should also have to take care of yourself.and do everything gradually otherwise u both will get tired!shaurya says ok and hang up the phone.shaurya says to varsha that servant will come tomorrow but i am here in ur service.both smiles!and they both start arranging their house holds stuff!varsha turns and was about to fall but shaurya holds her in his arms and says that i am sorry because of me u have to face this much trouble.varsha says that nothing is like that!i just need ur company then life will be much easier.shaurya promises varsha that he will do everything fine but i just need some time!

All the singhanias ladies sitting in the hall and talking about the sarees and the gold work on them!bhabhi maa has lost her saree for which she feels bad still and says that if she had that saree then she would have given that to nandani to wear!gayatri says that this saree which u had made will be wear by nandani and then she will tell all that this saree is made by my mother.NaKsH also join them!Akshara asks gayatri what to make in lunch so that she can tell to mahraj jee!gayatri says to her that mahraj jee has gone to give all the gifts and sweets to reletives.mahraj jee at the same time came and bhabhi maa asks him that why u have get back these sweet boxes.he says that all are laughing and saying that what kind of marriage is this.dadda ji asks who is saying this.mah raj jee says that of whom i told u names.There are so many who have returned the meethai!all look at each othr and mahraj jee continues and says that all were saying that u have gone blind in ur daughter's love.how u can marry her with such a young guy.!.                                        

gayatri says what we do now.that had happened of which we were fearing for.naitik says that we dont care about them.what ever they want to think they can.if they dont want to be a part of our happiness then its their own choice.daddaji says that dont say like this.we are also a part of this Samaj!we also have to live here.we will answer them about this but at the right time.now only we have to think about our daughter's happiness at this time!u all keep doing the marriage preparations!i have to fix the marriage date very soon by meeting with pandit jee!we have very less time!and he says to naitik and raj banna to accompany him in doing the preparations and making the lists of functions and guests!Naitik makes an excuse by saying that he will join them tomorrow as today he had an urgent work which he cant pospone!daddaji allows him adn says that ok u do with ur work and goes!Naitik also goes outside for his work!

Akshara wonders that where he had gone!Rajshri calls gayatri and gayatri shows her sympathy towards them and says that i heard about shaurya and varsha!its very sad.rajshri says that when kids are grown up we have to agree with them in whatever they desire!rajshri says that tomorrow is Akshara';s birthday and every year we have a pooja in morning in our house and akshara starts her day by eating its Parshad!i will send the parshad with bhola in the morning!gayati says that we also have arrange a Hawan tomorrow for akshara!akshara hears this and smiles widely!gayatri invites the maheshwaris and rajshri says that they will surely come then rajshri talks with akshara and hang up the phone!

rashmi says to akshara that we need a party while gayatri says that no party.Tomorrow their is a hawan and all the arrangements are also done!nandani and rashmi both says that now we understand that where naitik has gone!he must be planning a surprise gift for akshara!!

Shava's New House:

shaurya has lighten the room with candles and has arranged the dinner.varsha came and asked that from where the dinner came!shaurya says that i have order all your favourite dishes from your favorite hotel.varsha says that in our house the food was never ordered from outside.shaurya also agrees and says that we had always eaten the handmade lunch from the house and if we have to spend some time together we went out for dinner and now today there is no one in the house except us.isn't it feeling good.varsha says it is feeling good but strange also.shaurya says and its feeling romantic also to which varsha smile a bit.

shaurya says that varsha i had made u very tired today.i am sorry.because of me u have to do alone.varsha says that nothing is like that.shaurya serves varsha firstly and then take food for himself .both eat in the same plate.and shaurya made varsha eat a bite by his hands and she eats!shaurya asks varsha that what is she thinking.she says that shall we go tomorrow to wish Akshara.shaurya says that we will go surely.and varsha remembers all that what happened on akshara's birthday every year!!!!!!!!shaurya keeps staring her!and interrupts that now should we take dinner.akshara's birthday is tomorrow.varsha made eat shaurya a bite by her hands!

NaKsH Room:
Naitik talking on the phone and saying to mohit that u have done all the preparations.i have leave everything on you.akshara hears this and says that naitik is doing planning of my birthday surprisingly!naitik hangs the phonr while telling mohit that he had told dadda ji that he has an important work tomorrow!akshara enters and ask that with whom u were talking.he says that nothing special.i was talking generally!akshara says that what generally.naitik says that i can talk with my friend.akshara says that u were talking or planning something........Naitik says plan..what plan!!!

PRECAP:

varsha asking akshara on phone that what naitik has given to her on her birthday!akshara told her that he is planning a surprise for me.varsha becomes very happy then akshara says that he is coming.i will call u later.and she acts to sleep and naitik came and see her and smiles..

&
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update..........
singhaniya's relatives r really too problematic.....
have problem with every marriage dat happens in singhaniya house...
Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thankyou so much for the update honey :D :d :D
--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnx 4 d update baby! ..
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update mahi...πŸ˜ƒ
black.swan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update honey....thanks..
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update😊😊!!! naitik's plan?will it work??πŸ˜•
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
so shweet of naitik to arrange a surprise for akshara!!!!!!
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanxxx honeey for wonderful update