Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Written Update 18 May,2010

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey girls sorry today for the mistakes as i have very high temperature and severe flu!so plz sorry for the typos today!!and the episode was gud today but the precap was best!!!cant wait for tomorrow now!!!!!

Written update 18 May,2010

The episode starts with akshara asking to naitik about the phone call and says that it seems that u were planning something on phone.Naitik says that what kind of plan.tomorrow is a very important day for me.i had thought to call all my friends and play cricket with them.akshara's face gets down.naitik says that tomorrow i will not be at home.All friends thought that tomorrow is sunday so we all will meet.this was the plan.Akshara smiles and says ok.u can go.naitik smiles and say that i thought that u will say me to spend tomorrow's day with u like all other's wife.but u have no objection.u are so much understanding.akshara nods in yes and says that i have no objection from your anything.naitik holds her from shoulders and says thank u and then says that 12 o clock is gonna be struck so we should sleep!Akshara gave a confusing and sad look and naitik goes to bed.akshara says to naitik that u will sleep in real.r u feeling so much sleepy.naitik says yes and akshara keeps on looking him and then thinks that i know u r trying to do acting of sleeping!i know u want to give me surprise by wishing me at 12 and she also get laid on bed beside naitik.

Maheshwaris House:

Rajshri came in akshara's room with her same expressions.A song comes and she sees akshara and varsha photo placed in her room!

.A song comes and she sees akshara and varsha photo placed in her room!After seeing that for sometime she close the door of akshara room and go to SHAVA room and start crying.Vishambhar comes there
ans see rajshri crying.He puts his hand on her shoulder and console her while she hugs him.vishambhar says that its too late now.lets sleep!(sone ki kitni jaldi hai...lolz)and vishambhar has put his one arm on rajshri shoulder and both goes towards their room.

Akshara was looking at the clock as it was just 15 minutes left in striking 12...Varsha calls akshara and wish her after that Varsha gives the phone to shaurya and shaurya also wish Happy Birthday to his little sweet sister...(shhoo shweet)..akshara says him thank you and ask about the setting of the house.Shaurya says that ur friend has done everything and after wishing her once again he gives the phone to varsha.varsha tolds akshara that gayatri had invite both of them to howan.akshara asked that whether they r coming.varsha asked from shaurya and he says yes!varsha asked akshara that what naitik has given her on her birthday as its her first birthday after her marriage.akshara says that he has not even wish me yet and he is not in the room.he has gone out but i know he is planning a surprise for me.varsha says wow!thats so romantic.akshara says that i will hang up now as naitik is coming and she cuts the call and acts like she is sleeping!naitik enters the room and give a smile on seeing her.naitik closes the door and laid beside akshara on bed and enfols her in his arm such that akshara's back was facing him.akshara smiles as he do this!

Akshara says that i have wait so much and she turns but found naitik sleeping already.she cries a bit as she thought that naitik has forgotten her birthday.

Next Morning:

Akshara dressed in a green sari came down with a little sad face.Rashmi came and wish her a very happy birthday.nandani also accompanies rashmi and wish her.gayatri and bhabhi maa also wish her and she took the ashirwaad of both of them.bhabhi maa give her a gift!akshara says that there was no need of it.ur ashirwaad is enough for me!gayatri also gives her a jewellery set and wish her!she thanked her.gayatri says that our bahu is so lucky that nandani's marriage get fixed.akshara took the ashirwaad from dadda ji and raj banna also!They all then look for the preparation of Hawan.Rashmi and nandani asks akshara that what gift naitik has given to her!akshara says that i will show u later.rahsmi says that it seems that he has given something special.Nandani says we will also not tell u about our surprise.gayatri says that dont know where is munna.he also doesnt come in pooja today!Bhabhi maa says that today is holiday so he must have get up late and he at last had given his gift to akshara!i was afraid that might he will forget ur birthday.Akshara looks sad and gayatri says that naitik never forgets the birthdays.

Shava's House:

Varsha tries to wake up shaurya but he was in no mood so make excuses!(lolz)Varsha says that pooja has to be done but he didnt wake up!

Maheshwaris House:

All the members of the family did pooja.Rajshri says that today first time we have done pooja without shaurya.she cries as usual.vishambhar consoles her but she went inside.

Shava's House:

Varsha was going to do pooja when shaurya also come and she smile.both did the pooja together.Shaurya says that today u must have been so happy as i am taking to you to ur friend's house!she smiles.

Bhabhi maa and gaytri talking about akshara's favourite dishes to make when naitik came and asks for akshara.gayatri says that she is with ur sister.then she sees a bag in his hand and ask where he is going!he said for playing match.gayatri says him to come back soon.naitik says ok.and gayatri and bhabhi maa went in kitchen.Naitik was checking his bag when akshara came and he was about to say something when nandani interrupts (kabab main haddi)......naitik hold rashmi ear and says that whats ur problem if i am calling my wife.rashmi says leave my ear.u dont have any problem and she wents leaving the love birds alone!(lolz)naitik says to akshara that he is going to play match!akshara face agains get down!akshara stops naitik.naitik says if i am forgetting something!he checks his everything!and he wents leaving akshara sad!she goes to their room and lied on bed and start crying!and then she picks up naitik photo and keep staring that when suddenly her eyes fell upon a wrapped gift and she says that u want to give me a surprise.u havent forget my birthday!this is my husband's first birthday gift to me when rashmi came and say surprise!!!that gift was from rashmi and nandani to akshara!

Akshara again gets sad and rashmi says that this is nandani choice.Gayatri and bhabhi also came and say see who has come!!it was rajshri with bhola.She hugs her and wish akshara happy birthday!and gives her a gift!and gives her prasad alo!akshara says that u did very good that u came here!i was remembering all of u from morning.rajshri says that now bhola has gone to Shava's House!and i came as i have to give u a gift.u have got so mny good gifts since morning!

PRECAP:
Akshara standing at the door holding a bouquet and talking with naitik on phone!akshara says that what are u planning.naitik was standing with mohit and says that kuch to surprise rehne dijeye na.if i told u everything now then there will be no surprise!!u get ready at 5 in evening.i will come to pick u..
Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnx 4 such a quick update maheen !
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update...................
cant cv's find out new expressions 4 rajshri??????????
i m bored of her usual typical facial expressions.....
Drishti... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww honey pls dont be sorry at all!...how r u now?
i hope ure okay
thankyou so much for the update..,muah :)
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u maheen
w8ing for 2moro
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update Honey. :)
Get well soon hun.
precious_zeba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the wonderful update honey...🤗
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update....Rajshri needs to cry less....its getting a bit too much....
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the update maheen
omg u have a high temp and still updated hats of to you 🤗get well soon hun and tc of yourself
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

Awwww so sweet your so sick and still doing the update for us? Thanks sooo much. And now take care of your health. Hope you get better soon.