Pyaar Ka Bandhan

Kaise Batayen, Kyun Tumko Chahen:PKB FF update p18

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

My absolute first attempt at fanfiction, so Prashians, please be gentle. Let me know what you think of it ...........thanks.

This story picks up after the scene where Shashank catches Prateeksha in his arms as she falls while cleaning the cobwebs'we will assume that Bijoya and Aziz don't come into the room until later'.I do promise a happy ending 😛

Shashank was ready to drown in her beautiful eyes that were looking at him with a strange mixture of shock and pleasure'.suddenly the expression in them changed to a kind of anxious fear and Prateeksha forced him to put her down.  
  "Dekho, isse pehle ki tum apne high horse pe chad kar mujhko daantne lagon, mein tumko yeh bata dena chahta hoon ki ab tumko koi dar nahin'maine tumko dhoondh liya hai aur ab humko koi juda nahin kar sakta" He smiled his deadliest smile and went forward to take her face in his hands.

But she moved back and joined her hands in front of her face and exclaimed,

"Please, main aapke haath jodti hoon, please aap yahan se chale jayiye. Aap mere liye kyun apni zindagi kharab kar rahen hain? Maine aapko dukh, pareshani aur be-izzati ke siwah diya hi kya hai? "

"Tum kya jaano ki tumne mujhe kya diya hai, bas itna samajh lo ki zindagi ko jeene ke wajah ho tum"

Prateeksha shook her head in frustration and with tears in her eyes said "Darmiyan mein itna sab kuch ho gaya hai jiske bare mein aapko kuch bhi nahin maloom'.aap bas yeh jaan lijeye ki mere wajah se ek aur masoom ki jaan ja sakti hai agar mein aapke saath chali chaloon".

"To tum mujhe batati kyon nahin, agar mein kuch nahin jaanta'."

"Mein majboor hoon'."

Her words wiped the smile from his face and Shashank looked at her long and hard and as Prateeksha looked down and refused to meet his eyes, realization dawned on him slowly.

"Majboor ho ya tumhe mujh par bharosa nahin hai'.you still think of me as the old Shanky ..that I won't be able to handle the truth'.aur for your information, mein us CD ke bare mein jaanta hoon.."

Prateeksha was shocked and stared at Shashank with disbelieving expression. Shashank had a grim but satisfied look on his face and continued:

"Asliyat to yeh hai ki tumne mujhe kabhi kisi laayak samjha hi nahin'itne dinon se mein tumhe har tarah se protect karne ke koshish karta raha, tumhari shaadi ke drame ko kabhi sach nahin maana, tumhari majboori ki wajah ko jaanen ki koshish karta raha, lekin tumhare liye to main ek na-samajh, ameer baap ka bigda hua beta hi raha'jo zindagi ko bas hansi mazaak samajhta hai'jo kuch din tumahre saath man behla kar kisi aur ke peeche chala jayega".

Shashank didn't even look at Prateeksha when he spoke, it was as if he was talking to himself, seeing the truth for the first time.

"Ab tak mein yahi sochta tha ki tum kisi na kisi majboori ke wajah se meri nahin ho rahi ho. Lekin ab mujhko lagta hai tum chahti hi nahin ke hum saath ho'pata nahin kyun'shayad meine tumhari feelings ko theek se nahin jaana'mein yehi samjhta raha ke tum bhi mujh se utna hi toot ke pyaar karti ho jitna mein karta hoon, but maybe I was wrong'"

Prateeksha made an involuntary gesture and tried to touch his arm at this, but Shashank didn't notice and continued to speak with his head bent down.

"Lekin ab mein thak gaya hoon'thak gaya hoon tumhare peeche bhag bhag ke, tumse vinti kar kar ke, is ummeed mein ji ke ki ek din tum meri hogi. Bhagwan ne hamare raaston ko baar baar milaya, lekin tumko phir bhi mujhse door hi rahna hai, to raho". He turned away from her and went across the room to stand near the window.

" Mein ab tumhare peeche kabhi nahin aayoonga. Main aisa is liye nahin kah raha hoon kyunki main tumse pyaar nahin karta, balki is liye kah raha hoon kyunki aaj mujhe samajh mein aya ki tum mujhse pyaar nahin karti, mujh par bharosa nahin karti'.karti hotin to jab Dad ne woh CD se tumko blackmail karna shuro kiya tha, usi waqt tum mere paas aatin aur mujhe sab batati deti. Raunak se shaadi ka dhong itne din na chalne deti."

"Sir, aap meri baat '."

Shashank continued, as if she had never even spoken'

"Maana ki Dad ne tumko daraya dhamkaya tha, lekin kya tum mujhse yeh sab share nahin kar sakti theen, yeh jaante hue ki main tumko har haal mein protect karta, duniya se, Prashant se, Dad se? Did you really think I was incapable of handling my own father? Did you really think I would have let Raunak go to jail"?

By now Prateeksha was sobbing with her face in her hands, seeming to be too ashamed to face him. Shashank looked at her but his face remained hard and stony and he turned away to look out of the window. He began speaking again in a low, emotion-less voice,

"Maine Dad ke saath sab bandhan tod diye hain or woh CD aur uski har copy destroy ho chuki hai. To tumhe Raunak ke liye fikar karne ki zaroorat nahin hai. Mujhe bahut khushi hai ki tumhe tumhara parivar mil gaya'itni pyar karne wali Maa aur do bhai mil gaye. Bhagwan ne chaha to tumhe tumhari Mishthi bhi jaldi hi mil jayeegi. Mein duya karoonga.

Prateeksha looked up on hearing the finality in his voice and started to speak but Shashank stopped her' "You don't have to explain yourself'I understand you perfectly now'aur aaj ke baad mein tumhari zindagi se hamesha ke liye door ho jayoonga. Lekin jaate jaate yeh zaroor kahoonga Prateeksha, I don't blame you, just try and be happy for yourself. One day you will find someone who you will love above all else, for whom you will be able to forget everything'..duniya ki koi taqat, koi mushkil tumko usse door nahin rakh payegi, ..too bad I am not that lucky person. Be happy and God bless"

With these words and a long look, Shashank left the room.

To be continued'.

Edited by vista90pro - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

great start! 

lovin how shashank knows about the CD and is being straight forward to Pratz.  Shankys dialogues are good too.😊
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow awesome luv it plzzzz updated soon n plz pm when u do
thanks great start can't wait for the next one
dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
great ff
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nice to see you back Vista.  Love you fanfiction and all of Shashank's lines voice our concerns, about Pratz attitude towards Shanky perfectly.👏 Can't bare PraSha conflict, but this is needed to make Pratz realise Shanky's importance.  It's about time she proved and showed her love.  Please don't keep us waiting too long, update soon. 

P.S. I too had an idea for after the show ended.  It would have started by Raunak wanting to tell Ariana and then Prateeksha would be forced to tell the whole truth to Shashank.  But your version is much more powerful.👍🏼 And who knows when I will actually get round to writing it.😆
naththu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
whoa great work👏. I really liked this. I don't read other ffs, but from now  on i'll to continue reading this one. shanky's line are just too gud,👍🏼 i feel like i am watching this on tv. pls update soon.
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely....i really really wish aisa creatives ne dikhaya hota..... 👏 👏 👏
Anjali-K thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful fanfiction!👏 Loved how you've portrayed Shashank straight forward towards Prats, finally Prats might understand the importance of him in her life.

Please do update soon, would love to read more.

Anjali 
.lali. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb couldnt help myself from replying.. awesoooome cant wait till u continue will be back to reply properly but yeh awesome!!!
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks people...hausla-afzaayii (encouragement) ka bahut bahut shukriya. Am working on the next part and will post as soon as I am done. Once again thanks for the kind words.😊😊

May: your idea about Raunak telling the story is awesome..wish I had thot of it😉

Okay, here comes the next part....I know I will not have a moment's peace till I get this out of my system. I had not planned or plotted it, so don't know how many parts are still to come..😕
Please bear with me. 😊

"Kajol, beti kya hua….Shashank bina kuch kahe yahan se chala gaya, maine pucha to kuch jawab dene ke bajay mere pair choo kar, mera ashirwad leker chala gaya. Tum usko jaanti ho? Arey, tum ro kyun rahi ho…kya hua?"

Bijoya stopped in mid-sentence and rushed forward to Prateeksha, who threw herself into her mother's arms and burst into fresh tears. She had been surprised to see a serious-faced Shashank leave the house without a word. Shujoy came into the room too, having heard Shashank's name.

"Shashank Sir yahan aaye they? Unko yahan ka pata kaise chala? Aur woh ab kahan hain"?

"Arrey saans bhi loge ya sawaal hi poochte jaaoge? Dekh nahi rahe Kajol kitna pareshan hai?"

Aziz quickly came close to his mother and sister and tried to calm Prateeksha down by rubbing her back, but she continued to weep with heart-wrenching sobs.

"Bas,bas, aise thodi rote hain…beti tum apni tabiyat kharab kar logi…chalo bas, ab chup ho jao…meri achchi beti" Bijoya continued to calm Prateeksha down and kept caressing her head. "Mujhe batao, aisa kya hogaya ki meri itni bahadur beti aise ro rahi hai….tum to hamesha doosro ko himmat badhanti thi…to aaj kya ho gaya ki tum aise toot gayeen?"

When Prateeksha showed no signs of stopping, Bijoya looked at Aziz with an enquiring look….and silently mouthed …"kya tum kuch jaante ho?"

Aziz nodded but kept quiet….with his arms around the two of them, he silently led them towards Bijoya's bedroom, where he sat them down and went and brought a glass of water. Gently he lifted Prateeksha's face up from their mother's shoulder and said, "Chaliye Kajol Di, aap paani peejeye aur hamen batayi ki kya hua? Shashank Sir yahan kaise  …?"

Prateeksha looked up at him and Aziz was stricken by the devastated look in her eyes. Slowly she took a sip of water and with a deep long breath said,

"Yeh to nahin maloom ke woh yahan aaye kaise, lekin itna jaanti hoon ki woh hamesha ke liye chale gayen hai…." Her face crumpled up again and she started crying afresh. Bijoya and Aziz looked at each other and then started to comfort Prateeksha again.

Bijoya had hundreds of questions swirling through her mind but she at least knew now why this handsome young man who she had never met, had been so helpful and had given her the lift home, all the time making sweet talk and calling her Maa ji. Despite being a stark stranger, she had had a good feeling about him and had allowed herself to ride in his car and brought him home.

"Achcha bas, bahut ho gaya….Kajol tum ab rona band karo aur Shujoy tum aa kar yahan baitho apni Di ke saath aur tum dono mujhe sab kuch batao, shuro se. Yeh Shashank kaun hai, tum log usse Sir kyun keh rahe ho, sab batao…" Bijoya said in a stern tone that was nevertheless full of love and concern.

Seeing that Prateeksha was perhaps still shaken and not really ready to talk, Aziz started, "Maa, Kajol Di Shashank Sir ki personal secretary theen, unke office mein kaam karti theen…."

Prateeksha listened for some time with her head down and then slowly she started to fill in the gaps in the story, things that Aziz didn't know. Things like how little she and Shashank liked each other initially, how very different they were, how he used to call her Rabindra Sangeet, Telu Ram, how she thought of him as a good-for-nothing loafer with not a serious bone in his body. Little by little, the whole sorry tale came tumbling out and Bijoya was visibly shaken when they told her about Suhani and Araina's accident and about Prateeksha kidney donation operation.

Once she started speaking, Prateeksha could hold nothing back…she told her mother everything, how Shashank had come to her rescue countless times, how he had taken her to meet his Bua, how he had saved her life by pulling her from being overrun by a truck, how she had stayed at his house and found something resembling a family's love from his mother and Dadi. Then she also told Bijoya about her engagement with Prashant, about his greedy and cruel behaviour and finally she told her about Shashank's Dad and his attempt to blackmail her.

Aziz was shocked to hear about Subhash's role in the accident episode and shook his head disbelievingly .When she talked about how Raunak rescued her from the goondas and how they ended up pretending to be married, Bijoya started crying in earnest, but didn't say anything.

"Aur is tarah, mein ek baar phir Shashank Sir ki zindagi se door chali aayi, yeh soch kar ki agar mein aisa nahin karoongi to Subhash Sir Raunak ko jail bhijwa denge. Main nahin chahti thi ki meri wajah se Raunak ko saza ho, jab mein jaanti thi ke us accident mein unki koi ghalti nahin thi. Woh ek achche insaan hain jo us waqt Jyoti ko hospital pahuchane ki jaldi mein the."

Aziz and Bijoya listened to her wordlessly as she continued,

"Aaj Shashank Sir ko achanak dekh kar main phir, na chahte hue bhi, unse wapas  chale jaane ko kehne lagi lekin jab unhon ne bataya ki woh us CD ki baare mein sab kuch jaante hain aur woh usko destroy bhi kar chuke hain…to mujhe laga ki Devi Maa ne shayad ek baar phir mujhe mauka diya hai lekin………"

"Lekin kya……….?" Bijoya and Aziz asked in unison.

"Maine bahut der kar di….Sir ke sabar ka bandh toot gaya hai meri na na sun sun kar….ab woh mujhse hamesha ke liye door chale gayen hain aur iski zimmedar main khud hoon….ek achche insaan ki bepanah mohabbat ko thukrane ka jurm kiya hai maine, uska dil baar baar toda hai maine, mukhe saza milni chahiye…." Prateeksha said quietly, then turned her face to hide the silent tears that were pouring down.

Aziz looked helplessly at his mother who silently nodded to ask him to leave the room. She then walked over to Prateeksha and took her in her arms again ….

"Ro lo beti….achcha kiya ki tumne apne dil ka dard aaj baat liya…itne saalon tak tum akeli hi zindagi ki saari uljhano se joojhti rahi ho….mera tum charo bachcho ko chod kar jaana ka asar shayad tum par sabse zyada hua tha kyunki tum ladki thi aur samajhdar theen….Mishthi to bahut choti thi…tumne yeh pandrah saal kaise ghut ghut ke guzare honge….main to sonch bhi nahin sakti….." By now both mother and daughter were clinging to each other and crying.

"Meri beti, main tumhari apradhi hoon, mujhe jo saza dena chahti ho who tum do, lekin is tarah apni zindagi ki khushiyon se apne aap ko alag mat karo…maine tumko apni majboori ke liye choda tha…taaki tum bachche meri jaan leva bimari se door, kisi achche, khushaal parivar ke saath bade ho sako, isliye nahin ki tum mein koi kami thi. Bhala koi maa apne bachchon se door rah kar khush ho sakti hai? Meri Kajol….tum to mera sahara theen, meri sabse samajhdar aur bahadur beti theen, jisne mere poore parivar ko baandh kar rakha tha" Bijoya drew back and lifted Prateeksha's face ,wiped her tears and kissed on her forehead.

"To tumne ye kaise sooncha ki tum mein koi kami hai….tumhari sundarta, saadgi, samajhdari, bholapan…yeh to chirag lekar dhoondhne se bhi nahin milta…tumhe to koi bhi dekh kar mantramugdh (spellbound) hue baghair nahin rah sakta…"

Prateeksha gave a watery smile at this and said, "Maa aap bhi…"  

"Nahin beti, main theek kah rahi hoon. Jitna tumne Shashank ke baare mein mujhe bataya hai, usse main yeh keh sakti hoon ki woh tumse zyaada din rooth nahin sakta. Yeh sach hai ki tumne uska bahut dil dukhaya hai, lekin agar sachche man se jakar tum usse maanfi mangogi aur apni chahat ka ehsaas dilaogi, to mujhe vishwas hai woh zaroor maan jaayega. Meri baat ka yaqeen karo and us per ghaur karo. Bas tumhe apne dil mein himmat jutani hai, aur zindagi ki saari khushiyan haath phailaye tumko khadi  milengi. Tum un sab khushiyon ki haqdar ho."

This brought a small glimmer of hope in Prateeksha's eyes though she still appeared sad.

"Ab jao, jakar mooh haath dho lo, tab tak main tumhare liye chai banati hoon"

Prateeksha went through the rest of the day following her mother around and trying desperately to take heart from her words, but try as she might, she could not wipe the memory of Shashank's parting words and look out of her mind.
Aziz had told the whole story to Milind, Radha and Devika and all of them tried their best to cheer her up. They talked lovingly and wistfully about their childhood memories and hopefully of the new memories that they would create now that they were together again. After a delicious dinner that Bijoya had prepared for her children, all of them went to bed, with dreams of a wonderful future in their eyes.

All but Prateeksha, who knew she was in for a long sleepless night, that was to be spent going over each and every moment associated with her Shashank Sir.

to be continued.
Edited by vista90pro - 13 years ago